Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Tell me how small do you want the govt???? When is the last time a republican President practiced that philosophy???? The govt grew under Ronald Reagan- George H. Bush sure as hell didn't shrink the govt and George W. Bush expanded the govt larger than any other President including the very liberal Barack Obama. All I hear is talk and nothing else- the only guy I think would actually reduce govt size Ron and Ran Paul- who are technically Libertarian and not Republican. Can you name me the last Republican POTUS who pushed for smaller govt?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:05 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

Are you suggesting that all all AA, NA and LGBT are against conservatism?

I'm not sure why you hate conservatives and Republicans so much. But its skewing your reason and ability to make a sound argument.
THN...you brought up those slave loving founding fathers.

I can not speak for WE but the problem I have with Republicans is that they are faux conservatives.

Real conservatives would not believe in nation building, limiting a woman's right to choose or restricting people marriage choice.

There is good and bad with both parties and both liberalism and conservatism. There is really a lot of common ground the howler monkeys ignore.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I can not speak for WE but the problem I have with Republicans is that they are faux conservatives.

Real conservatives would not believe in nation building, limiting a woman's right to choose or restricting people marriage choice.

There is good and bad with both parties and both liberalism and conservatism. There is really a lot of common ground the howler monkeys ignore.
Your master Alinsky taught you well, WTF the NeoLiberal

“Curiosity and irreverence go together. Curiosity cannot exist without the other. Curiosity asks, "Is this true?" "Just because this has always been the way, is the best or right way of life, the best or right religion, political or economic value, morality?" To the questioner, nothing is sacred. He detests dogma, defies any finite definition of morality, rebels against any repression of a free, open search of ideas no matter where they may lead. He is challenging, insulting, agitating, discrediting. He stirs unrest.”
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:30 PM   #34
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

I am not a Republican.

I wholeheartedly agree with your last paragraph.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:46 PM   #35
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
I live here because I love my freedom and I want all walks of life to have freedom.
So I say again, move to Turkey. Go ahead, make us free. You'll raise the IQ of both countries and you'll have your freedom from our conservative oppression.

You don't want "all walks of life to have freedom." You want "all who walk as YOU walk to have freedom." You represent the lowest common denominator of our society because you don't know how to get along with people who have different ways and walks than you.

See, now don't take this personal. But you're a dick. And my money is on a little one.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:06 PM   #36
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
First, check that thread I did respond to your question very clearly- if you go back- it's in plain Black and white. You are extremely hard to follow- where did you get an inkling that I said that ALL AA, NA, and LGBT are against conservatism? You tried to justify the issue by what our "Founding Fathers" envisioned and as I stated- many of those "Founding Fathers" had slaves and thereby thought slavery was ok- so do you really think African-Americans share the same visions as the founding fathers? I also clearly asked you are times the same in 1776 as they are now in 2015?- you refused to answer- fine.
Also, please stop putting words in my mouth- I don't hate conservatives or Republicans no more or less than I hate or love liberals and Democrats, but I do realize that the Republicans today are not the same as the Republicans during the Reagan era. Hell I was a Reagan Democrat at one time- people like you THN- are brainwashed- you are too naive to know that both parties have their strength and weakness-hence that's a reason why I am an independent, but you are brainwashed into thinking that Republicans uphold the constitution-and it's bullshit.

I ask you one more time THN and I'll make it a little bigger for you: Did George Dubyah Bush- who was your last "Conservative" President miss the memo about protecting the constitution? YES OR NO?

The title of your thread is "Why Conservatism is bad for America and the World!!!!!"

In the body of your OP, you compare conservatives to ISIS, the Taliban and North Korea.

Sorry but that seems a tad hateful.

I'm not supporting all the actions of the founding fathers just because I highlight two of the main concepts that inspired them to build the government the way they did. Nice reach though, guys.

I am not brainwashed or naïve just because we disagree.

And you said "...tell that to all the..." which is why I asked if any of those groups have conservatives. You said "all". I responded.

Sorry, I'm watching 'Gone Girl' and a pretty into it so my answer is very short. But I wanted to try and respond nonetheless.

Oh and I'm not sure why you are cherry picking random incidents from recent political history to support demonizing an entire group of people but if that is what you consider quality political debate then knock yourself out.

Have a good night.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:34 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, conservatism is bad for America. So is liberalism. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. A Democrat or Republican will not fix the problems. They ARE the problems! Both parties want to control what you do and say. You want freedom? QUIT VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:38 AM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, conservatism is bad for America. So is liberalism. Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. A Democrat or Republican will not fix the problems. They ARE the problems! Both parties want to control what you do and say. You want freedom? QUIT VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS!

YEAH! vote for the soon to be "Conservative Party" or something like that.
Old 01-24-2015, 12:49 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll stick with the Libertarian Party for now. Just leave me alone unless I'm hurting someone else.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:55 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If we ever had any doubts that WE was not and a complete moron they're gone now. You have no idea what modern conservatism even is. The closest thing to it is traditional liberalism with people like Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, James Madison, and George Washington as it's champions. Here are a few bullet points that you can stick up your ass;
Conservative believe in small (not no, those are anarchists) government that is only big enough to do what is necessary.
What is necessary is enshrined in the Constitution and not in the minds of small men like WE or Obama.
This is a Republic and not a democracy.
The politicians work for us and should be reminded of that at every opportunity.
Once we reduce the size of government, then taxes should come down to match.
Politicians should live in fear of the people and not the other way around.

Anyone care to add anything? Pretty simple really but WE will never understand and that goes for his little sex poodles like Timmie, EVA, and FuckZup.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:58 AM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I live here because I love my freedom and I want all walks of life to have freedom.

You see this is a lie. You and your party have supported higher taxes (economic freedom), Obamacare (personal freedom), gun control, (more personal freedom), political correctness (intellectual freedom), and more government interference in our lives (FREEDOM).
Old 01-24-2015, 01:02 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you deny those oppressive regimes have conservative ideas. Is that what the Tea Party aka American Tailban have been promoting these past 6 years? What's the difference between a Saudi woman being unable to drive, vote, go to school and an American woman getting paid less than a man for equal work? Looks like in both cases they think women are inferior.

<More incredible stupidity. Even a conservative in England is far different from a conservative in the United States. A English conservative believes in a King (or Queen) and a ruling class. An American conservative believes in neither. An American conservative believes in the values enshrined the Constitution like religious liberty which is obviously not part of the values of Iran, Iraq, or Saudi Arabia. Liberals have political correctness so you can't say or think certain things that the elites find upsetting. What a fool is WE.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:05 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wonder how stupid you thought it was when your party for 2 years claimed Obama wasn't born in the U.S despite the overwhelming evidence and didn't your party also claim and still claim that he's a muslim? Oh wait- how could he be a muslim and yet was known for many years to be a member of Rev Wrights "Christian" church- so was he a Christian" on sundays and a muslim the other 6 days?

And what I really find ironic is how you so called "Conservatives" who have such great Christian values are commenting and pointing fingers on a whore board????
Overwhelming evidence? Why did he present four birth certificates? Why did he delay? Why does his approved bio on his first book say he is from Kenya? Why does his grandmother say she remembers the day he was born...in Kenya? Why would Hillary make this up? We don't know where he was born (and neither do you) but overwhelming??? You're making us laugh at your incredible stupidity.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:06 AM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'll stick with the Libertarian Party for now. Just leave me alone unless I'm hurting someone else.
OK
Old 01-24-2015, 01:07 AM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
This country is in line with my ideology- where did I say I hate this country or want to move? I think the Democratic party is a party that promotes freedom and equality for all people. Also, the man who I voted for in the last 2 elections won- so I am very happy. It's you guys who are trying to disrupt this nation with your country first, values bullshit!!!

I'm watching Boardwalk Empire and it occurred to me that WE is showing the symptons of late stage syphilius just like Al Capone. Not saying that he has it but he has the symptons.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women