Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default This is Rude on a Lot of Different Levels

It is very rude when a lady doesn't respond to an appointment request!

It doesn't happen very often, but it seems to be happening with more frequency. I make an appointment request (through her preferred method) or through P411 (my preferred method).

And she doesn't respond. At all. And I can tell (at least on P411) when it was she last visited the site, so I know she's seen the request. And, if it's through her website, I assume it's set up so she sees it immediately.

Now, it would be nice if the ladies actually had the gumption to reply. Several things: I'm busy then, I don't see guys your age, not just not now, but never. You know, some courtesy response that says look elsewhere. [BTW, some courtesy responses hurt, but at least the response is there. One lady laughed at my request and said "she was booked." Learned my lesson with her.]

Ladies, you have to realize, before requesting an appointment, most guys, me included, have invested a lot of time in researching the field. Getting a "no" is one thing. Hearing deafening silence is quite another.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have had many a lady express how embarrassed they are to have to tell a guy they don't want to see him or can't make the appointment.

Even more, I have had ladies I have seen several times but who NCNS or last minute cancel on me tell me they are so ashamed that it occurred that they do not want to face me. When I explain that the failure to communicate with me makes it worse, they have no good response. Since I see a lot of true MILFs, in most cases, they had a good enough excuse that I would have easily accepted it. I understand they have family that must come first. Kids in emergency rooms, death of a sister, etc. (And these were verifiable excuses that I did verify.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just look at it as you saved yourself from being with a rude person
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Happens all the time. Here's why... if they say NO THANK YOU, guys want to know why? They don't want to deal with the WHY.

Trip to Las Vegas, I sent out 9 PM'S. Never heard back from any of them. (No the LV Tour!)

Trip to Nashville, I sent out 5 PM'S. Never heard back from any of them.

I started sending out emails and the batting average went up to 50%. These are the ones that bug the shit out of me. Ask for references. Contact every single one and then you never hear from them.

Recently I had a provider reply to an email from November wanting to know if I was still interested. No explanation why she was just responding. Guess what my reply was? You guessed it... I didn't reply!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I have my 411 profile filled out detailing what exactly I am looking for. When making a request I ask that they view it and let me know if they have any objections. I have had several ladies say "not comfortable with it" or some such thing. No big, I know I am a freak. I think giving them a some info with a built in excuse allows them to bow out gracefully. But not all respond and I agree that it is a PITA. A prompt negative response would allow me to initiate alternative plans on my part.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Still Looking gave a good reason. There have been times I have not replied because references told me something bad, and I am unwilling to explain that. I will never tell a client what a reference warned me about. Also, I've noticed that a LOT of the board members that I have said no to, harbor a grudge. Doesn't matter how nice or mean I was about it, or why I said no, they are so offended at being rejected that they start making little jabs at me on the board, in PM, in chat, etc. Who wants to deal with that? So yes, there are times that I will just not respond. Sometimes it's a judgment call on your maturity level (will he start a smear campaign?), and sometimes it is because I simply cannot think of a way to explain my reasons without compromising myself, or someone else.

Flame away.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Just move on. I have sent pms about availability and not heard back. I ain't losing sleep over it.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #8
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Alot of ladies need an assistant. End of story.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

You probably do this already or similar/better, but I note their last login date/longin patterns, etc. and if they are infrequent (ECCIE, P411, etc.), then my expectations mirror those patterns. If infrequent, then I will still send a PM, but I'll also send an email (referencing/cut&paste the PM, so they don't ask me for references again in the email). That works 85%-90% of the time for me like a charm.

Now if they are either "online" or recently logged-in and are consistent, then I expect a response and normally do get one within hours, sometimes, within the hour. Most of the time (in my experiences), her TCB will mirror her BCD(experience). So, if TCB isn't great, I won't even care about hearing from her.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
silence
The Tremeloes - Silence Is Golden
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
sterling1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Still Looking gave a good reason. There have been times I have not replied because references told me something bad, and I am unwilling to explain that. I will never tell a client what a reference warned me about. Also, I've noticed that a LOT of the board members that I have said no to, harbor a grudge. Doesn't matter how nice or mean I was about it, or why I said no, they are so offended at being rejected that they start making little jabs at me on the board, in PM, in chat, etc. Who wants to deal with that? So yes, there are times that I will just not respond. Sometimes it's a judgment call on your maturity level (will he start a smear campaign?), and sometimes it is because I simply cannot think of a way to explain my reasons without compromising myself, or someone else.

Flame away.

This happens all the time; although somewhat rude on their part; I too won't lose any sleep over it. Save that cash for a wonderful lady that does respond and enjoy being with you... What really sucks is when one of your atf's sends you a text letting you know that she gave you a good reference to the said provider and she still dos'nt answer you..... I personally would rather hear them say no thanks im busy; or i'm not interested ..... I would like to think I have never had a provider give me a bad vouch; I have had a few scared off my a ref telling them i was well endowed... I for one do not hold grudges.
sterling1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I was told that a p411 request is not a confirmed appointment, only a request.

so technically if she doesn't want to respond she doesn't have to, though it would be polite and in good sense to respond to all correspondence that wasn't rude or gross.

But don't lose any sleep over that charles, I'd do you anytime.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post

Flame away.
I've got another one! When the Circus is in town some providers get kind of moody and might not reply!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
SexyAssMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

CT, I feel your pain. Lat week I sent a visiting provider a p411 appt request, an eccie pm requesting an appt, and an email requesting an appt, all sent less than an hour after she posted the ad, and 2 days before her arrival.
No Reply
I sent out another eccie pm, a p411 pm, and another email the day after she arrived.
No Reply
I finally called the number posted in her ad, got her vm, so left a vm.
No Return Call
Yes I felt bad, and kinda pissed too. So I searched her name here, and found a recent post about her.
I'll just say, I'm damn lucky she never responded.
SexyAssMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #15
plainjoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 100

I was under the impression that having a P411 provider's account means that you are a verified, reputable provider. I too have experienced no response from P411 messages, e-mail messages, finally I was able to contact a provider by calling her. Finally able to see her - sent a note by e-mail after our session to thank her. Guess what? No response. Of course, attempting to get an OK from her for our session on P411 is not a possibility. Frustrating... I do my research on this site as well as the other reviewing site - starting from P411 should be a good start, but apparently not. Stay safe and have fun!
plainjoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women