Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Thanks GymRat.

One thing to notice about GymRat's post. Every dietician will agree that diet and exercise are necessary components of bodily health. Most recommend three cardio to two muscle group sessions as a ratio. They'll also agree that exercise alone doesn't help you lose weight.

One Dr. Pepper has 160 calories in it. That's equivalent to running one mile at a 10 minute mile pace, which is unthinkable for the vast majority of people. An average fast food meal will have 600-800 calories in it. You going to go out and run 5 miles just to work off one fucked up meal?

You lower your caloric intake and monitor it to lose weight...you exercise to keep weight off and change unhealthy weight into beneficial weight, fat to muscle. The first step is ALWAYS to stop eating shit every day...otherwise exercise won't do a damn thing except get you injured...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
Taint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

As a recently diagnosed diabetic, I can tell you that once you stop eating bullshit food and sugar, the weight will come off. I already had a moderate excercise program and I can build muscle easily when I work at it, so I had a leg up on the 2 things you need to lose weight. Yes, biochemistry is a complex topic, but if you cut out the carbs and moderate the fats, the weight will come off. If you are sick enough to need this regimen, you can make it happen. It's no fun being denied all of the foods that are enjoyable, but if you want to live...
If you are a fat, happy and healthy hooker, I am overjoyed for you. Not enough to let my penis anywhere near you, but you rock on with your jiggly self.
Taint is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine is simple, you only eat "clean" food, In a nutshell, eating clean is the practice of eating whole, natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and complex carbohydrates. It also means staying away from the junk that typically makes up the Standard American Diet (S.A.D) These types of food include man-made sugar, bad fats (hydrogenated, trans-fat), preservatives, white bread, and any other ingredients that are unnecessary. An easy way to remember if a food is clean is: "if man made it, don't eat it."

I quit sugar about 5years ago (false energy) Also remember anything white turns to sugar in your body. Next I quit meat and have never felt better. I do eat fish but nothing gets added but herbs, which is a bonus..onions and garlic are natures antibiotic so tons of health benefits there

Its also great to detox your body once every month or so (google it ) . The things that are added to food these days are nothing short of poison.

It takes discipline in order to make eating clean a habit but it is possible and has so many long-term health benefits. Ive never been over 115#s (unless pregnant) so it was more of a health thing vs losing weight. I was tired of feeling like shit all the time.

This may be to extreme for some but since I have a vice (smoking) I go to the extreme hoping to at least help balance it out That's my reason and I'm sticking to it lol. Also 30 minutes of sex can burn over 100 calories .

just thought maybe this would help someone

Might even help Boardman lol

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #19
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I think you're fat and ugly and I have no sympathy for your laziness. See how that works? I can indeed tell you those very things because that's my opinions and I believe them.

Further, you've admitted that you used to be in shape. The difference between us is that I admitted my laziness and chose...I CHOSE...to make a difference in my life instead of blindly accepting my laziness and my poor health. There's absolutely nothing you can say to me to justify your lack of making that same choice...

As for your phone ringing...I'm going to share something with you...

Last night on The Weight of the Nation a very brave and very obese woman got on camera during an interview and said "I don't want chubby chasers to like me. I don't want to be accepted because I'm fat." You shouldn't be proud of the fact that your phone rings off the hook with guys wanting to see you because you're fat...you should be proud of your phone ringing off the hook with guys who hate fat chicks...

Again, your statement is nothing but acceptance of your horrible health condition and showing a complete unwillingness to change it. Congratulations.

P.S.-I told you people not to expect any sympathy from me. Did you somehow doubt that? Did I not make that clear? Come here to ask questions, fine. Come here to make a comment, fine. Come here to justify your obesity or show the fact that you're proud of being fat, and you get what I told you you'd get...those days are gone...and I can only hope that our society comes to the same conclusion...that acceptance is the same as granting permission...

:laughin g1:

Yep, you can say all you want, because ... you sit at a computer... talking shit all day.. I dont need nor want syMpathy... You have a right to your opinion.. Please understand... I am not like a lot of ladies on this board... YOU do not bother me at all wakeup.. I stated MY opinion just as you did.. My feelings don't get hurt easily, and definately not by boys like you.

I would probably think YOU are ugly too... so It's all good.
I'm grown... yep, a big girl ... at least I can show my face when I talk so much shit at the end of the day..

Have a blessed day Wakeup! Gotta go, the phone is ringing from guys who love FAT GIRLS!!!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I was blessed with a very high metabolism also. I was 6'0 155 lbs from about 20-42. All of the sudden I was pushing 170 and it would have gone higher if I hadn't started eating better. I know 170 really isn't that bad for someone who is 6'0 tall, but all 15lbs were gained in my gut. I've started hitting the gym to try and at least convert that weight into muscle weight. I lost 5lbs just eating leaner meats and cutting back a bit on portion size.

It's not just about how you look either. If you are fine with being overweight that's all well and good, but you are probably shaving years off of your life and decreasing your energy levels. I hate seeing people I work with and my friends bloat up and not really care what they are doing to themselves
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #21
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Only have a couple of minutes to type this, before I run a few errands. A healthy diet is essential, but adding on muscle is a huge deal! Muscle burns fat! We start gaining weight as we age because of loss of muscle. I know a very well respected dietician and personal trainer in Houston, I had her work with me on a diet plan.
She pointed out something pretty interesting to me, she has a number of clients that come to her in their mid forties, have followed a good diet for years, and have been avid runners for years as well. Despite running 5 or so miles every day, they are horrified to see that once they get into their mid forties, they start getting that middle age spread and belly fat. How bad would it suck to run five or more miles ever day, follow a good diet, and still start getting a belly! And I have actually noticed that if you watch a televised marathon, you will see that quite a few of the older runners do indeed sport a little belly fat. They come to the this trainer and are shocked to learn that all their running isn’t sufficient, they need to put on overall muscle mass. She puts them on a full body workout regimen and they drop the belly fat.
Far too many people get on a diet and walking plan alone. Yeah, the walks help burn a few calories, but you simply have to add muscle to your physique!
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #22
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
Far too many people get on a diet and walking plan alone. Yeah, the walks help burn a few calories, but you simply have to add muscle to your physique!
I agree, but at least they are trying do something instead of saying I'm fine with being overweight
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #23
Captain Correlli
Valued Poster

Exercise for good health. Eat right for weight control.

Do both and you're damn near bullet-proof.

Eighty percent of weight loss is all about what you put in your mouth in terms of the quality of the calories as opposed to the number of calories. The other twenty percent is stuff like exercise and quality rest.

Exercise is essential to good health - as little as 30 minutes of walking can be significant if you're currently living a completely sedentary lifestyle. But it's not the secret to weight loss. A guy named Tim Church at the Pennington Biomedical Research Facility did a study of some fat gals in Louisiana and found that some exercise dropped weight and improved health, but more exercise did not necessarily equate to more weight loss (his study did not include dietary controls). These broads must have been monsters and out of shape as hell because he said that they would have to sit them down to rest before starting the exercise sessions because their HR was jacked up so bad from walking up one flight of stairs to the lab they had to settle that down so they could start with something close to a normal HR.

There's a lot of studies coming out that prove exercise is important to good health. And exercising will help lose weight - to a point. But unless you're working out like a pro athlete, exercise is not going to make that big of an impact on your weight. At least not so that you can continue to eat poorly and expect that exercise will offset the effects of what you're taking in.

Avoid sugar like it's poison. Stay away from processed foods, fast foods, anything labeled "low-fat" (it's loaded with sugar), enriched flour, rice, corn and other grains, potatoes, fast food, fruit juices, and anything that has a list of ingredients that's a paragraph long. Go for real food like fresh green produce, meat, fish, poultry, whole-fat dairy and some nuts (not peanuts which are legumes) and some fruits like berries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
She pointed out something pretty interesting to me, she has a number of clients that come to her in their mid forties, have followed a good diet for years, and have been avid runners for years as well. Despite running 5 or so miles every day, they are horrified to see that once they get into their mid forties, they start getting that middle age spread and belly fat. How bad would it suck to run five or more miles ever day, follow a good diet, and still start getting a belly! And I have actually noticed that if you watch a televised marathon, you will see that quite a few of the older runners do indeed sport a little belly fat. They come to the this trainer and are shocked to learn that all their running isn’t sufficient, they need to put on overall muscle mass. She puts them on a full body workout regimen and they drop the belly fat.
I think she's right. Being a former Marine running was just something I've always believed was essential to good fitness. We seldom ran more than 3 miles but on the rare occasion. There were a number of officers who got so into running that they started doing marathons and their physiques went to hell. They looked like concentration camp inmates and their upper body strength was so-so (for Marines). Compare the bodies of a marathon runner to someone who does some running combined with some resistance training, or a sprinter, and see who looks healthier.

Captain Correlli is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #24
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

The more people who change their eating lifestyle, the less obesity problems there will be. Now though I am all for someone recognising they are overweight, and then taking measures to get the weight off, I simply wish more people just ate healthy to begin with. If everyone maintained a healthy lifestyle in the first place there would be far less obesity problems, and far less fast food options. For example, I'm in San Francisco and have been living here for 3 months now, I love how aware everyone is, not just about eating right but the environment as well, you do not find fast food places on every street corner here as you do in some cities. Why? Because the majority of people in this city don't eat it, there's simply not a demand for that type of food here.

When I came back to the States in February, I flew from London to Houston as I wanted to see WU for a few days, I remember waiting in line at immigration, looking around at everyone and thinking to myself, "Fucking hell why is everyone so fat and disgusting?", I was seriously appalled, it had just been a long time since I had seen so many obese people, let alone in one room. I was disgusted that so many people could let themselves get to that state. I guess when you live in a place that there are a large number of obese people, it becomes the norm I suppose, and you don't realise just how prominent it is. I was just taken back at the amount of people who didn't seem to care that they were walking blobs.

Obesity is not attractive, but most importantly it's not healthy, and I feel it is vital that when people recognise they need to loose weight, they want to loose it for health reasons, not just superficial ones. If people only loose weight in order to look better on the outside, then 9 time out of 10 once they are down to their "Ideal weight" and happy with their looks, they will stop trying as much and the weight will just come back. If one is loosing the weight for health reasons, then they are less likely to relapse.

Society has become too tolerant of obesity, and the sooner obese people are treated more like the walking heart failures that they are, and less like 'BBW's', then we may actually get somewhere.

Oh and SNL's right- Detoxing, colon cleansing, colonics are great as well...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I didn't want to make this into a "how to" guide. These read like stereo instructions. Do this, and that, then this and this other thing, then this, plug X into A...

For you normal sedentary people who don't have a fucking clue about nutrition...

Limit yourself to 1300 calories per day for a month. Eat or drink whatever the fuck you want, but limit it to 1300 calories. Keep a log, or get an app like MyFitnessPal to help catalog it. When you hit 1300 you're done eating. Don't exercise or anything...just eat 1300 per day...see where you are in a month...

I dare you...

You can take bigger and more complicated steps after you've seen what happens...
Old 05-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #26
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

One more thing, and don’t think for a second I am looking for any sympathy, I brought my health issues on myself and take full responsibility. Think about this for just a moment, I was 5’9”, 150 lbs., and was practically living in the gym at the time I had a heart attack. Do you think for a moment that I thought I could have a heart attack that indeed would have killed me if I had only been a few more minutes away from an emergency room! I certainly wasn’t sporting the typical physique of a cardiac patient. I thank God every day that I was able to see my two boys become young men. Don’t think for a fucking moment that it can’t happen to you! I was given a second chance, you may not be as fortunate.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #27
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't want to make this into a "how to" guide. These read like stereo instructions. Do this, and that, then this and this other thing, then this, plug X into A...

For you normal sedentary people who don't have a fucking clue about nutrition...

Limit yourself to 1300 calories per day for a month. Eat or drink whatever the fuck you want, but limit it to 1300 calories. Keep a log, or get an app like MyFitnessPal to help catalog it. When you hit 1300 you're done eating. Don't exercise or anything...just eat 1300 per day...see where you are in a month...

I dare you...

You can take bigger and more complicated steps after you've seen what happens...

Hey, Wakeup ---

The dare is on .... Only because I do know that being over weight is unhealthy, but I do not feel some one saying you are an "ugly" person because of it is right. Because, well, as I stated, no one has ever called me ugly... Except, wakeup.. not here, or ever in person, and in fact, I am a beautiful person, inside and out...

But any damn way....

So, Im taking the WAKEUP Challenge starting tomorrow morning.

It is ......
5/15/2012

So
For 30 days Im gonna just take in 1300 calories...... and Not drink soda, because, that is a lot of calories.... and that is one of my worst habbits...

I'll report back in 30 days on this post and let ya know how it goes wakeup.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #28
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Society has become too tolerant of obesity, and the sooner obese people are treated more like the walking heart failures that they are, and less like 'BBW's', then we may actually get somewhere.
Very true. Tolerance isn't the answer. Tolerance is saying "I'm too fucking lazy to unfuck myself so you need to accept that I'm obese, draining your healthcare system, upping your insurance rates, and causing all the rest of my children to be fat just like me to perpetuate the system."

Screw all of this "you need more plus size models in your advertisements, we're people too", or "we just want to be accepted, we're part of society as well", or "we can't help what we are, you should be nicer to us". Two thousand years ago you'd have been left out for the wolves...

Time to own up to the fact of what you are...
Old 05-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
So, Im taking the WAKEUP Challenge starting tomorrow morning.
I need to know your age (real age, not hooker age), height, weight (real weight, not hooker weight)...
Old 05-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #30
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I need to know your age (real age, not hooker age), height, weight (real weight, not hooker weight)...

My real age and hooker age are the same ass wipe! Despite your notions we don't all lie.

33 I'll be 34 in less than 2 months.
5'2
191lbls.. yep, obese by the scale.. wow, atleast I can say it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women