Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #16
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 611576
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss. E did not take offense of what you said and wish you could see the smile on my face as I am reading this but hard to express tone and emotions through text. I really was just wondering why some ripped another for BBFS so much and not the other. Was not trying to offend anyone. I know all the facts about the topic but just wanted to get others feelings on the topic.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #17
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry if I offended you Jane, I had no intentions of doing that. I thought the info would be helpful for those that don't know.

I had a hobbyist tell me once any provider that has a donation under $$ a hour, scares him. I took that to heart and if I see a provider is doing .50, $ donation I avoid the hobbyist she has seen.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #18
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Sabrababy;3113324]Sorry if I offended you Jane, I had no intentions of doing that. I thought the info would be helpful for those that don't know.[QUOTE=Sabrababy;3113324]

Sabrababy took no offense and you were not the first to give me a list of the STD's and how transmitted so I was not pointing the finger or trying to single you out. I was just expressing that I knew the reality of the matter and the facts to go along with it but wanted others outlook on the topic.

Hell maybe if you can write one more of those steamy and hott erotic stories you can persuade and convince me into swallowing creamy goodness. Hey I'm not closed minded at all, just takes someone with the key to open the door.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Greek is still work in progress right now. Still tight like prom night.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #20
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default swallow

[QUOTE=sativajane;3113378][QUOTE=Sabrababy;3113324]Sorry if I offended you Jane, I had no intentions of doing that. I thought the info would be helpful for those that don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post

Sabrababy took no offense and you were not the first to give me a list of the STD's and how transmitted so I was not pointing the finger or trying to single you out. I was just expressing that I knew the reality of the matter and the facts to go along with it but wanted others outlook on the topic.

Hell maybe if you can write one more of those steamy and hott erotic stories you can persuade and convince me into swallowing creamy goodness. Hey I'm not closed minded at all, just takes someone with the key to open the door.
Try putting a mint or flavored hard candy in your mouth. lol
Old 08-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #21
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
Greek is still work in progress right now. Still tight like prom night.
I haven't done that in so long, I've tried. Gonna take someone that is gentle and patient.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #22
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default story

[QUOTE=sativajane;3113378][QUOTE=Sabrababy;3113324]Sorry if I offended you Jane, I had no intentions of doing that. I thought the info would be helpful for those that don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post

Isn't it your turn to write a steamy story???
Old 08-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #23
cobraguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Personally I don't see how any girls can swallow. Cum is nasty imo. But at the same time eating pussy with all those juices prob is not to appelaing to straight females either. I wonder what spurred this thread on. Sarcasm. And as most know most diseases come from skin to skin contact. If some dude had herpes or hpv ect you get that from the skin not his cum.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #24
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like I may need to stock up on altoids or witnergreen in that case Sabrababy. Cobra I dont have any hidden message or sarcasm behind this thread. Just plain curiousity and wondering why none of these topics came up when a od hobby friend asthe question and thought it was me in the talk about BBFS and why no talk of skin to skin and the ohhh so many other ways of transmitting any sort of disease. Why some people have one take on it and consider one better than the other while others dont care for either one? Thought it would be a good question and hope I didnt start spark a fire. Just thought peiple would give touch on the topic but also have fun with it. With all this said and we all know the many ways of transmission, why a CBJ? No matter how much flavor you try to mask it with, it still taste like rubber.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativajane View Post
Looks like I may need to stock up on altoids or witnergreen in that case Sabrababy. Cobra I dont have any hidden message or sarcasm behind this thread. Just plain curiousity and wondering why none of these topics came up in the thread about BBFS and talk of skin to skin and the ohhh so many other ways of transmitting any sort of disease.
What thread about BBFS?
Old 08-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

(I really was just wondering why some ripped another for BBFS so much and not the other.)

I have thought the same thing. Way bag on one and have a must on the other. I think a provider would be less likely to have a STD than that lady you pick up at the bar. Yes I would go BBFS if I felt safe. Yes I do get tested twice a year. The Doc's at Douglas county are female some good looking. 15$ or free if you cant afford it.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #27
Farmers Daughter
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I can see your points and I understand if it was a regular who you felt safe and knew well. that is pretty much left up to the providers preference but just for any random and offering service to all is a high risk game which I'm not willing to take. To each their own and we all have our own comfort levels. Getting tested should come hand in hand with the hobby and now to think of it there are regulars who I do trust and have the upmost comfort with. If I ever consider to cross that threshold I have a select few I would give the okay to.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #28
spacejanitor
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Geeze...I think I'm gonna become a monk.....
Old 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #29
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

This entire topic has been beat to death all over this board.

We all know that there will be ladies that will offer BBFS, there is nothing any of us can do to prevent it. We all make a choice based on the risks associated with the endeavor and we decide for ourselves to participate or not. It really comes down to just that - accept the risks or don't.

The risks associated with oral sex have been detailed in more threads across this board than I can count, a simple search will offer you more reading on ECCIE than you could digest in a week and for a real eye opener, Google what the CDC says about oral sex (their research reveals such a low incidence of transmission of HIV via oral sex that they hardly give it any attention at all, and the incidence of other STD's is substantially lower statistically [limited solely to unprotected oral sex]). Yes, there is a myriad of things that you may contract by participating in BBBJ, but again, you've accepted those risks by your acquiescence to either being a client or provider.

The FACT is, no one can ever know for certain who does what behind closed doors, and none of us (client or professional) can find any way to weed out those that have engaged in high risk activities. It can't be done. One enters this business knowing that and accepting that risk - there is no other choice.

I still am not clear on the issue of this thread in that I do not find, as far as I can see, any public thread posted in Nebraska recently on the subject of BBFS - Jane, can you link me to this thread you mentioned so that I might see the discussion and understand why you chose to begin this thread at this time? That would be greatly appreciated.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #30
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacejanitor View Post
Geeze...I think I'm gonna become a monk.....

Ya right!!! I can't stop laughing.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women