Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #16
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Lookin4boobs I have not ignored you yet as I think you are just a bored wanna be.

What the hell is a "wanna be" on a hooker board?

I need some more edumaction on that one.....
Old 12-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #17
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

So you've started a thread just for your 'haters', but yet you claim to not give a fuck what they think?...So why even start this thread in the first place? Clearly you do care what they think or else you wouldn't have wasted your precious time writing this ridiculous thread.

As far as your 'haters' are concerned, to clarify, it's not because they are jealous of you love, it's simply because you are highly annoying and they just don't like you....Harsh, but true. I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.

You are many many things Amy, but a legend is most definitely not one of them. Are you well known all over the world? Or even all over the United States for that matter?... No. And the only reason you may be well known in Houston is because you consistently make a complete fool of yourself on here.

But you keep on doing your thing princess, handing out all those $60-80 blowjobs, no doubt you're busy. The cheap sluts always are...
Old 12-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Valerie, you were given a gift of beauty, but on the inside you are ugly and rotten. Maybe the reason you can't keep a man! I feel sorry for anyone around you chick, your beauty is just what is seen. I treat my clients well and that's why they like me. I can imagine how you treat yours. Not to mention your vagina was just stretched 20 cm not so long ago, all you have to offer is breast milk, blow jobs and a butt fuck. So collect your $400, you can have it lol. Btw, how many babies daddy's have you run off with your ugliness and attitude? I wouldn't trade me for you ever! I know who I am, and what I stand for. I don't think my shit don't stink. All your miserable heart will ever have is a hookerboard husband. Pathetic!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Happiness and joy!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wait...did Amy call ME full of hate?? After that post?

Wondering if she reads what she types before she hits OK...
Old 12-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #22
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I try to be nice where it is deserved. And there are many absolutely stunning providers in Houston that would just comment "good for you Amy, glad you are doing well" but there has to be one to be the "hater". I'm a country girl that can give back as given. You respect me, I respect you in return. That's the way I operate! When a chick who has the face of a transexual says some shit to a fellow provider she should expect something in return. My body might not be 100% what I want at this point, but I have the face of an angel. I don't need fake eye lashes, and slapped on paint. I am me, and only getting better baby. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Valerie, but it was well deserved!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #23
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Shall I keep going???
Old 12-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Shall I keep going???
I think the question is "are you capable of stopping"? You started this thread to show you were "better" than your haters...well done...
Old 12-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #25
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Valerie, you were given a gift of beauty, but on the inside you are ugly and rotten. Maybe the reason you can't keep a man! I feel sorry for anyone around you chick, your beauty is just what is seen. I treat my clients well and that's why they like me. I can imagine how you treat yours. Not to mention your vagina was just stretched 20 cm not so long ago, all you have to offer is breast milk, blow jobs and a butt fuck. So collect your $400, you can have it lol. Btw, how many babies daddy's have you run off with your ugliness and attitude? I wouldn't trade me for you ever! I know who I am, and what I stand for. I don't think my shit don't stink. All your miserable heart will ever have is a hookerboard husband. Pathetic!!!
Oh jesus, just because I'm a bitch to you doesn't mean in ugly on the inside. I'm a bitch to a select few people, and it's because they deserve it. Other than that, I'm a fun and extremely sweet person, anyone who knows me or has seen me will tell you that. As far as my clients get treated...Perhaps you should read any of my reviews, because what you will find is not only do they have great sex, but they always comment on how down to earth and fun I am. So eat your words because once again you have no idea what you're talking about. As far as my vagina is concerned, honey are you completely uneducated? They do tend to go back to normal once childbirth is over. My cunt, just like my body is exactly as it was pre-pregnancy...(Kegals, good genetics, eating healthy, and working out tend to help with that), which I'm sure you know nothing about...I just got done with a DC tour and had zero complaints, in fact, here are some excerpts from my latest TER review, which proves your theory of how I treat my clients wrong.

"I had seen Valerie several times before and she is just an incredible experience, so when I saw her ad that she was coming back I got onto her calendar early. Valerie is a gorgeous English tart with a sexy accent, body to die for, mesmerizing eyes and very sweet disposition. She is very open-minded and truly makes the experience all about your happiness. You really can’t do any better than Valerie!"

"Valerie is one of the very best I’ve ever been with and while her skills & performance are unmatched, what most amazes me about her is having this gorgeous, bright & incredibly sexy Brit treat me so nice; she is very genuine & fun to talk with. She is a real gem."

And there's plenty more where that came from peaches, I doubt your service would even come close to mine.

You also know nothing about my personal life, though it's humourous to read you speculate because you're so far off base. Hate to be the one to break it to you but in 'real life', I'm married, have a great relationship, and two beautiful children...Something you can only wish you had.

And honey, you can't exactly afford to be a bitch with that poor face, so maybe it's best you call it a night before you dig yourself further into a hole. The only person who seems miserable here, is you.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #26
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When a chick who has the face of a transexual says some shit to a fellow provider she should expect something in return. My body might not be 100% what I want at this point, but I have the face of an angel. I don't need fake eye lashes, and slapped on paint. I am me, and only getting better baby. Sorry if I hurt your feelings Valerie, but it was well deserved!
Ironic though that anyone who has seen me in person has never said that, in fact they say the opposite, and I tend to listen to those opinions over ones who have never met me ...I don't need makeup and eyelashes, I'm a makeup artist by trade and simply like the glamour. There's a picture of me with no makeup on my bloody showcase so clearly I have nothing to hide in that department....Oh and not to worry, you didn't hurt my feelings one bit love. Fat women tend to dislike skinny ones, so I'm used to it...

You can carry on with your insults if it makes you feel better, but please know I'm used to being in the public eye and being judged by thousands of people, so that makes one have pretty thick skin. Nothing you say is going to upset me, it will only continue to make me laugh at your pathetic attempts.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #27
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You admitted that was not WU baby. You said it an ex boyfriends baby. Words from your post babe! I don't spray paint my face, and side by side with no make up you would not hold a candle to me. You need a fucking paint scraper to get all that fake shit off. I'm sure your clients loved all your "extra" activities! Why did you even respond to my thread, think I'm taking a bit of your sunshine?? You and your board husband who don't even live in the same state or country are pathetic. That's the only marriage you are in. Like I said, pathetic!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #28
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You admitted that was not WU baby. You said it an ex boyfriends baby. Words from your post babe! I don't spray paint my face, and side by side with no make up you would not hold a candle to me. You need a fucking paint scraper to get all that fake shit off. I'm sure your clients loved all your "extra" activities! Why did you even respond to my thread, think I'm taking a bit of your sunshine?? You and your board husband who don't even live in the same state or country are pathetic. That's the only marriage you are in. Like I said, pathetic!!!
Nope. Wrong again...But by all means keep trying...
Old 12-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #29
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ahh Hell.....

This just went fat girl, Southern retard....

I can translate.... if you need help
Old 12-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #30
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Trey.....can I borrow some of your popcorn? This movie lasted longer than I thought it would and I'm out.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women