Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Make Login Mandatory to read Anything

Well, call me cautious but its just a matter of time before someone, or something happens and this site gets in the news.....no nothing really is going to help, but forcing any readers to login and register is going to help in a number of ways.

Its going to force folks to go through the process of registering to read, and its going to at least have an over-21 flag on it.

If I owned this site, I'd do it in a second. You can even leave the ads up on the landing page, but when the shit hits the fan, and I said when not if, its going to be a good damage control and an argument that its a private site.....
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 04:31 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Over 21? A lot of providers here are 18...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:45 AM   #3
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

NOW XGF read my email (she knew my pass word.......ya I know I am a dum shit.......anyway she read my email where I told a provider I was on this site.....she googled the site and found my posting......ALL OF THEM! she didnt get the ros.....atleast i dont think she did.........I agree 1000% log in for anything on this site!
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #4
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoucadillac View Post
Well, call me cautious but its just a matter of time before someone, or something happens and this site gets in the news.....no nothing really is going to help, but forcing any readers to login and register is going to help in a number of ways.

Its going to force folks to go through the process of registering to read, and its going to at least have an over-21 flag on it.

If I owned this site, I'd do it in a second. You can even leave the ads up on the landing page, but when the shit hits the fan, and I said when not if, its going to be a good damage control and an argument that its a private site.....
Bayou, operate under the assumption that whomever you don't want to know that you're on ECCIE is already here reading this. Presume that your local police have a mole account collecting data, that your SO is hunting for connections between what your screen name says and the man behind the keyboard if you haven't disclosed your hobbying, and you'll be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
NOW XGF read my email (she knew my pass word.......ya I know I am a dum shit.......anyway she read my email where I told a provider I was on this site.....she googled the site and found my posting......ALL OF THEM! she didnt get the ros.....atleast i dont think she did.........I agree 1000% log in for anything on this site!

Nothing you do in the hobby should in any way be associated to you in real life. Separate e-mail, separate phone number, fake business cards, fake identity - I don't even give providers my real name. If your account is in any way linked to you in real life (do you use similar handles to soldierboy44?) I'd encourage you to abandon ship and start fresh.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:20 AM   #5
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well, call me cautious but its just a matter of time before someone, or something happens and this site gets in the news.....
Like what?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 12:44 PM   #6
xtrem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is old news. This has already been speculated, on the tv news, etc., blah. Blah blah.

Do a google search.
xtrem is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #7
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

TG.......stupid is what stupid does........however I am not THAT stupid........maybe I wanted to get caught........but either way she is gone now and I am free.......matter of fact I am fuck my new ATF in about 32 minutes........and if she (xgf) wants to read the review let her.......
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Since ANYONE can open a free account on here and login with their username and password then that would not be any good.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:28 PM   #9
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

18/21 whatever works.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:13 AM   #10
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I think a secret handshake would be in order.
Meet a mod, he teaches you the secret handshake.
We should also post encrypted where you have to have a key.
Copy and paste the key and de-encrypt.

-----BEGIN MESSAGE-----
Encryption-Info: AES-128,CBC,PKCS5 Padding
Key-Info: MD5,PBKDF2 HmacSHA1

8OrmiWagowFNJBOJJLlqZZz82A028H TASvVs7siEzsDZAaBB6h3/DoAfgFYNUya627tVGQ4qOlWF
6Pmc2R4IsR38uxOsiz69YGIUPJDSKc zspy5OENSNfZrAxxhuvBnv
-----END MESSAGE-----
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #11
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I whole-heartedly agree with you.

It makes me a bit uncomfortable that everything we post here is openly searchable on google. It makes screening easier for me, but I do just as well when a fella is on a different site, that is not as open, and I have to join to see his posts and get to know him.

Uncomfortable, yes - enough to jump ship, nah.

I'm curious, what was the logic behind "the powers that be" keeping it open as it is?

Inquiring minds and such...
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 12:55 PM   #12
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I think a secret handshake would be in order.
Don't they call that the "cop check"?
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #13
Candyman007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What I think is this site makes money mainly from advertisements. Keep the forum open and you will have more traffic.
Candyman007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 03:38 PM   #14
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman007 View Post
What I think is this site makes money mainly from advertisements. Keep the forum open and you will have more traffic.
The ads could stay up on the log in page......no problem. There should be no loss of ad traffic......
Old 12-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #15
BusyLiving
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Over 21? A lot of providers here are 18...
Yes - And God bless them, every one.
BusyLiving is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women