Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
randomgoober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Question about self defense and our hobby

Ok, after reading the recent story about the girls arrested in Pearl yesterday, it got me thinking.

I know and would expect most all the providers here (i.e. the ones who know what they are doing) have some sort of security system that they employ while working. Whether it be a traveling companion nearby, a stun-gun within reach or even a firearm in close proximity. On a couple of occasions the provider I was meeting with discussed it and even showed me her tazer that had been laying under a pillow about 4 feet from my head. Kinds awkward, glad we didn't get too freaky...

I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts about, as a client, carrying some form of legal protection (more than just a sack of rubbers I mean, lol). I've always assumed if I was caught doing something I shouldn't (like in a sting) and they found a legally concealed weapon, whether on me or in the vehicle, I'd get a pile of extra charges and be buried under the jail. Besides that, I wouldn't want to mistakenly show the provider and scare the shit out of her and have her shoot me by accident. I've never brought anything to a meeting other than myself, money, shabby clothing, spare rubber and a hard-on. Could see where someone would though...

Anyways, long post, just wanted to share and see what yall's thoughts on the matter are.

Thanks and have a good one!
randomgoober is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
billyland
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I have along handle screwdriver in the door of my vehicle and a hammer under my seat and I have 2 rolls of nickels one in each pocket for my fists in case I need any help. Nothing out of ordinary and no weapons charges can be brought against me. EVER. Yes I thought about this once or twice.
billyland is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
randomgoober
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyland View Post
I have along handle screwdriver in the door of my vehicle and a hammer under my seat and I have 2 rolls of nickels one in each pocket for my fists in case I need any help. Nothing out of ordinary and no weapons charges can be brought against me. EVER. Yes I thought about this once or twice.
Sounds like you have thought about it a lot.

Hmmm, interesting for sure, but I was trying to see how both sides view the idea of the other being conventionally armed in some form or another. I'm also curious about how having any sort of item perceived as a weapon (something even like a small pocket knife) would impact either side in the event of a "sting" or something similar.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:42 AM   #4
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

If I am going to see a BP provider for the first time I usually strap on a a small belt knife with a legal size blade length,just in case.
Guest043022 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #5
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don;t worry about it. I've Been in the martial Arts for 30 years. LOL
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #6
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I legally concealed carry. 'Nuff said regarding method of defense.

I've never had to resort to it and hope never to do so. But, I am proficient, prepared and don't play with BP girls. If the lady is not a reputable member of one of the established boards, she'll not be hearing from me.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #7
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel with a gentleman walking in with some sort of weapon on his person...I may find it a bit uncomfortable in fact. I can understand the need for safety and a feeling for security though.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #8
randomgoober
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
I'm not sure how comfortable I would feel with a gentleman walking in with some sort of weapon on his person...I may find it a bit uncomfortable in fact. I can understand the need for safety and a feeling for security though.
That's how the provider I talked with felt about it also and I would tend to agree... hence why I don't bring anything even resembling a weapon with me. Well, other than my menial wit and girlish figure of course.

Strangely enough, everywhere else I go I'm always armed. My line of work puts me in cities like Jackson, often late at night, on a regular basis.

Thanks for your input Flora, like having a provider's (a beautiful one at that) perspective. It was just a passing thought that got me more curious as I thought about it more.

I guess if I started getting too nervous, I could start carrying a wooden spoon in my pocket, it worked when my grandmother whooped my arse with it 40 years ago, Ha!
Old 04-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #9
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

And our grandmothers are wise women to boot!
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #10
John70043
Registered Member

Uh... were do you hide it when you are naked? LOL... I maybe too trusting, but just seems to go against the fun we're trying to enjoy. I am a peaceful man and can take care of myself. I do not think weapons would solve any problems. Make Love, Not War. Later Gators
John70043 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #11
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgoober View Post
That's how the provider I talked with felt about it also and I would tend to agree... hence why I don't bring anything even resembling a weapon with me. Well, other than my menial wit and girlish figure of course.

Strangely enough, everywhere else I go I'm always armed. My line of work puts me in cities like Jackson, often late at night, on a regular basis.

Thanks for your input Flora, like having a provider's (a beautiful one at that) perspective. It was just a passing thought that got me more curious as I thought about it more.

I guess if I started getting too nervous, I could start carrying a wooden spoon in my pocket, it worked when my grandmother whooped my arse with it 40 years ago, Ha!
I'm the same way. I do not carry into the session, only in transit and elsewhere, due to my own occupation. Since I have to disrobe to play, concealed carry would (1) potentially introducing tension neither of us want or need and (2) no longer be concealed or effective off of my person. Hope this makes sense.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women