Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Amusing. They are "American citizens" when they get droned....but "terrorists" when they're taken alive and tried.
It is amusing, isn't it? The reactions from these partisan hacks are only motivated by which Administration occupies the White House.

I don't care whether there is a Dem or Repub in the White House. If a suspect is a known (foreign or domestic) terrorist, intent on killing innocent Americans, send in the Drones.

We can dig up their remains when the dust settles!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

like Ive said before and will say again ... its ok to drop 1000 pound bombs on an entire city for 24 hours and name it "shock and awe" and kill who knows how many trying to get 1 particular target and didnt, but its not ok to fire a rocket from a drone, kill your target and as few other people as possible ..

hypocrisy must be a genetic trait for rightwingers ..... be proud
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #18
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

bigtex, + 1,000!

CuteOldGuy, you always have so much to say (or so many words to use). For the soldiers on the ground and airmen in the air, it seems like war. For Americans being killed or mutilated, it seems like war. For their families, it seems like war.

I agree America should fight wars to win and have clearly defined goals, purposes, timetables and exit strategies. IMO, the problems start (with either party) when politics come into play. Then our military is in part victim of political crap.

I believe I can be concise: If someone tries to use violence to kill or mutilate American military, they should be terminated with prejudice. Any collateral damage is unfortunate and acceptable.

My value is on the members of our military.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Amusing. They are "American citizens" when they get droned....but "terrorists" when they're taken alive and tried.
What evidence do you have that al Alwakis son was a terrorist? And an immenent threat?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What evidence do you have that al Alwakis son was a terrorist? And an immenent threat?
George Zimmerman said so! There that ought to be all you righties need to justify a killing. Oh and he was a darkie
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
We can dig up their remains when the dust settles!
Glad to see you posting BT.

You absence has been noted (by me at least) for the past few days, and I was concerned about you .. hoping, of course, it was because you had won the LOTTO!

Back to the regularly scheduled broadcasting ....

"Let God sort it out."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:14 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
... hypocrisy must be a genetic trait for rightwingers ..... be proud
... please don't paint with such a wide brush ...

I suspect there are some genetic flaws in many of the "leftwingers" as well.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Let God sort it out."
You mean fix it?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Glad to see you posting BT.

You absence has been noted (by me at least) for the past few days, and I was concerned about you .. hoping, of course, it was because you had won the LOTTO!

Back to the regularly scheduled broadcasting ....

"Let God sort it out."
Been a busy couple of weeks at the office. I'm bout ready for a couple of days of R&R!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, transfer this scenario to something we all know. In World War II we bombed whole cities to get a factory or an entire train to get one man and his staff. Would it be acceptable to target say Feld Marshall Rommel if we also killed his entire family, staff, and some hotel employees. I think the answer is yes from today's prospective. In 1944 there was a certain expectation of civilized behavior but that ended with that war. Patton wanted to meet his opposite number on a field between the two armies armed with revolvers (Patton was an Olympic pistol champion) and their battle would decide the entire battle. If there was an alternative would we have taken out a staff car, driver, aid de camp, and bodyguard to get Rommel? Not a doubt about that. They were all military. That would be the difference; one is a no brainer and the other takes some thought. In the latter scenario the decision would be made by the president. That is a concern from the latest speech; Obama wants to give the authority to lesser mortals so he is out of the loop.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You an Obie one on one basketball winner take all.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
My value is on the members of our military.
So is mine, Old Dingbat. That is why I oppose sending them in harm's way for no apparent reason, no definition of victory, no clear enemy (other than, "Maybe that guy over there. He's wearing a turban.) and no declaration of war.

We aren't defeating the "terrorists" when every action we take simply adds to their numbers and strengthens their resolve. That is called "stupid".

All we are doing is going around the world, randomly killing anyone who we think might hate us, and anyone within a certain radius of that person, regardless of their affiliations.

If they were droning YOUR children, would you still think their cause is just? Or would you commit to oppose them with every fiber of your being?

This phony "war on terror" is ridiculous. It is only generating profits for the crony capitalists (fascists) in the Military-Government-Industrial complex. We are no safer, and we are certainly no freer, than we were on 9/11/2001.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #28
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If they were droning YOUR children, would you still think their cause is just?
If MY "children" were known terrorists (foreign or domestic) intent on killing innocent Americans,your damn right I would "still think their cause is just."

Next question?
Old 05-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #29
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
If MY "children" were known terrorists (foreign or domestic) intent on killing innocent Americans,your damn right I would "still think their cause is just."

Next question?
+ 1,000

There are days when I would not mind someone taking out my children even if they were NOT known terrorists. If you are a parent, you understand.
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Next question?
Stupid has spoken. Do you actually read what you post?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women