Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The "health of a mother" exception is a ruse for killing born alive babies. It is a ruse for most of the late term abortions performed in America.

There is no moral defense for the killing of a born alive baby after a failed abortion....

http://www.standforlife.net/2008/07/...exception.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #17
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Interesting question from someone who lives where they inject formaldehyde into a baby's... mostly baby girl's, head moments (mere seconds) before birth, as their craniums crown.

You sucker of Satan's cock. I name you a fraud.

For impersonating a human.

So what does whirly do when the chance to discuss abortion with a member of a communist country that aborts babies based on their sex?

A citizen of a country that has no God and aborts.....no fuck that, this is murder, babies moments before birth....at a rate that makes late term abortions seem none existence in the United States.

Does he call them out?

Does he plead with them to change their laws?

Their morals?

No, he complains about Pro-choice Americans.

He sides with the communist Chinese over Americans.

"Liberal" Americans who support a woman's right to choose and are horrified by late term abortions.

"Liberal" Americans who understand late term abortions are more likely to be for a medical reason instead a lazy person's birth control.

I can hardly think of a level of hell whirly deserves.

I only know one thing for sure at this point.

The hell he spends eternity in won't have Americans in it.

Just him and the Chinese.
Like someone castigating someone else for eating an ice cream bar
while they are enjoying a banana split.

Just an example of more liberal muck think.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Many older people tend to repent as they feel the Devil Tapping them on the shoulder.

He does have one thing going for him. The Law is on his side. Jesus said that we should render unto God that which is Gods, and to Ceasar that which is Ceasar's.

Abortion as carried out in the United States is Ceasar's Law. When he stands before the Almighty, perhaps he will mention that he was simply carrying out the Edicts of Ceasar.

As for myself, at 66 years old, I am starting to contemplate what The Almighty thinks about buying pussy.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #19
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Many older people tend to repent as they feel the Devil Tapping them on the shoulder.

The article does say that this doctor's views changed after his daughter died in an automobile accident. I'm willing to cut the guy some slack.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #20
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
...LOL...You are crazy...fucker
Craziness is a by-product of inbreeding. Inbreeding is what those redneck hillbillies do. Is "redneck hillbilly" redundant?

When somebody stole munch's pick up truck, he asked the witnesses if any of them got the license number. I guess dumb is a by-product of inbreeding too.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #21
Uncle Han
BANNED

For the record, I don't recall ever living in a communist country until 4 years ago. I lived in Hong Kong up until the point the Brits turned it over to China. I have lived here in the US ever since Slick Willy was president. I had to flee HK before the Chinese took over.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The "health of a mother" exception is a ruse for killing born alive babies. It is a ruse for most of the late term abortions performed in America.
You are an idiot if you think this is the case except in some exceptions. I'm sure it happens in some cases, but basically you are saying a lot of OBGYNs are frauds, liars and criminals.

Quote:
There is no moral defense for the killing of a born alive baby after a failed abortion.....
So most humans throughout all of history were immoral, but you are moral, right? Most human societies have practiced abortion within their cultural constructs (which doesn't make it right) and many have also practiced infanticide too for that matter. Spartans, admired by many, if a baby seemed weak, they exposed it on a hillside or took it away to become a slave (helot). The Bible has one of the earliest known abortion recipes in Numbers 5:12-28 You really can't even play the cultural relativism card here (if you even can spell it or know what it is) since Catholicism hasn't really made up its mind for sure (despite having that direct and infallible pipeline to the Almighty through the Pope).

Religions have rarely agreed with one another on when "life" starts or for that matter even agreed within themselves over time. In the West over the last two millenia, the most prevalent view was that of the Aristotelian concept of "delayed ensoulment." Simply put, a human fetus was essentially vegetable, then animal, then human (thus our concept of trimesters) and soul could not live in a body that was not human. Abortion in the first two trimesters, or at least before until the fetus was "quick" was not considered murder.

The early Christian Church had many views on abortion as on other aspects of theology, but abortion was not considered immoral after 380 C.E. in the then Catholic church, to be outlawed briefly in the 13th Century, then again in 1588, but only for three years, until again in 1869 the Pope opined (inspired by God who had obviously changed his mind again - after all, he works in mysterious ways) that the soul is present at conception.

Unless you want a state religion and theocracy, then these sorts of moral decisions are best left to people not the state (within certain limits of course). Hopefully one day soon medical science will find a way for men to become pregnant and all the stupid laws will go away.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #23
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
You are an idiot if you think this is the case except in some exceptions. I'm sure it happens in some cases, but basically you are saying a lot of OBGYNs are frauds, liars and criminals.

So most humans throughout all of history were immoral, but you are moral, right? Most human societies have practiced abortion within their cultural constructs (which doesn't make it right) and many have also practiced infanticide too for that matter. Spartans, admired by many, if a baby seemed weak, they exposed it on a hillside or took it away to become a slave (helot). The Bible has one of the earliest known abortion recipes in Numbers 5:12-28 You really can't even play the cultural relativism card here (if you even can spell it or know what it is) since Catholicism hasn't really made up its mind for sure (despite having that direct and infallible pipeline to the Almighty through the Pope).

Religions have rarely agreed with one another on when "life" starts or for that matter even agreed within themselves over time. In the West over the last two millenia, the most prevalent view was that of the Aristotelian concept of "delayed ensoulment." Simply put, a human fetus was essentially vegetable, then animal, then human (thus our concept of trimesters) and soul could not live in a body that was not human. Abortion in the first two trimesters, or at least before until the fetus was "quick" was not considered murder.

The early Christian Church had many views on abortion as on other aspects of theology, but abortion was not considered immoral after 380 C.E. in the then Catholic church, to be outlawed briefly in the 13th Century, then again in 1588, but only for three years, until again in 1869 the Pope opined (inspired by God who had obviously changed his mind again - after all, he works in mysterious ways) that the soul is present at conception.

Unless you want a state religion and theocracy, then these sorts of moral decisions are best left to people not the state (within certain limits of course). Hopefully one day soon medical science will find a way for men to become pregnant and all the stupid laws will go away.
Seems to me that modern science is clear that human life begins at conception. Most baby killers, and those who love them, have to deny a baby's humanity by saying he or she is not a human being, otherwise they look like monsters.

Of course, in this modern day, it's ridiculous to say life doesn't begin at conception. Modern imaging technology creates more pro-lifers every day. Baby-killing advocates should just come out and honestly argue that a woman's convenience is more important than the life of her baby.

The debate is not when life begins, the real debate is whether a baby is a constitutionally protected person.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Are you saying you support infanticide, austx?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The "health of a mother" exception is a ruse for killing born alive babies. A baby is born alive and then they kill it for the health of the mother? When? Where? It may have happened before but it isn't the norm. It's murder at that point. For you to say it happens all the time is classic whirly. No proof, no nothing. Just you lying out the ass.
It is a ruse for most of the late term abortions performed in America.
A ruse huh? It's the reason and that's a fact, jack. What proof do you have otherwise?
There is no moral defense for the killing of a born alive baby after a failed abortion....
I've never said or implied there was. Who has said there is?
You are lying scum.
Show some proof or retain your title as "Liar of the Board".
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #26
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
Craziness is a by-product of inbreeding. Inbreeding is what those redneck hillbillies do. Is "redneck hillbilly" redundant?

When somebody stole munch's pick up truck, he asked the witnesses if any of them got the license number. I guess dumb is a by-product of inbreeding too.
Whatever you say douche-bag.

I like how you go from "no understanda the englaze" to down home motherfucker.

And on top of his and Red China's official position on abortion, he says all you rural folks are in-breeders.

Notice he didn't say anything about us city folk that live in Texas, Olka. or Kansas.

Just you rural folk.

Yeah, this 3rd world peasant is whirly's friend and mentor.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The "health of the mother" exception is the legal reasoning that gives cover to the late term abortion industry............physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman's age - relevant to the well-being of the patient. All these factors may relate to health

In other words, the "woman's health" aspect could cover almost any reason for abortion. A woman could say that her child would cause her stress, or she is not ready to have a family, and that would be sufficient to meet the "health of a mother" exception.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

You said "health of a mother" is a ruse for killing babies born alive. Where is your proof? You are describing a murder. How many of these a year (the type you described)? Abortions aren't murder and won't become such no matter how many times you say the opposite.

Quote:
The "health of the mother" exception is the legal reasoning that gives cover to the late term abortion industry............physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman's age - relevant to the well-being of the patient. All these factors may relate to health

In other words, the "woman's health" aspect could cover almost any reason for abortion. A woman could say that her child would cause her stress, or she is not ready to have a family, and that would be sufficient to meet the "health of a mother" exception.
And your point is?

My point is you know nothing about the circumstances of the individual cases. There are no published stats other than the number of abortions 21 weeks or later.

So you inferring there is wide spread "abuse" of the legal system of abortions is nothing more than your opinion. An opinion formed without information relevant to the subject.

Here is a link to some numbers. The only thing wrong that I can see is that they choose to call some laws Constitutional and others not. For this we'll say all the laws are Constitutional until determined by SCOTUS.

State Policies on Later-Term Abortions - Guttmacher Institute

http://www.priestsforlife.org/statistics/index.htm

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women