Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
I've been sick this week
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it has been much longer than just "this week."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Just run a local search in the Sandbox for "illegal war". That will generate you plenty of links.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=651083

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652456

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1052930093
Bush cherry picked intelligence.

So yes , he shoved two wars down congresses throat with BS intel.

He linked Saddam with 9/11.

He had the bully pulpit.

Did the press not do their job? Probably

Did congress not push back hard enough and ask for better proof? Probably

But let me ask you this: Who in Congress voted aganist the war? Would you believe that the majority of the GOP voted in favor of it and the majority of Democrats voted aganist it? So while what you and JD are saying is true, it is misleading.

The majority of Republicans voted for it and the majority of Democratics voted aganist it. So go research all the past posts you like but try and present the actual facts.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll455.xml

YeasNaysPRESNVRepublican21562Democratic81126 1Independent1
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

The majority of Republicans voted for it and the majority of Democratics voted aganist it.
The Wing-Nuts love to cherry pick the information they regurgitate.

Facts be damned!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[2][7] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296-133,[8] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77-23.[9] It was signed into law as Pub.L. 107–243 by President Bush on October 16, 2002
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #20
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

So yes , he shoved two wars down congresses throat with BS intel.

He linked Saddam with 9/11.

He had the bully pulpit.

Did the press not do their job? Probably

Did congress not push back hard enough and ask for better proof? Probably

But let me ask you this: Who in Congress voted aganist the war? Would you believe that the majority of the GOP voted in favor of it and the majority of Democrats voted aganist it? So while what you and JD are saying is true, it is misleading.

The majority of Republicans voted for it and the majority of Democratics voted aganist it. So go research all the past posts you like but try and present the actual facts.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll455.xml

YeasNaysPRESNVRepublican21562Democratic81126 1Independent1
You so conveniently left out the vote in the Senate. In the Senate, 29 Democrats voted for the Iraq war resolution and 21 Democrats voted against it. And look at some of the Democrat Senators who voted for it. Biden, Kerry, Clinton and Reid among others. Most of these Senators, who I singled out, had Presidential ambitions and could not be seen as being weak on national defense. And later they were some of the biggest critics of the war. Hypocrites!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...iraq101002.htm
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The Wing-Nuts love to cherry pick the information they regurgitate.

Facts be damned!
Laughable! You accuse "wing-nuts" of doing exactly what your buddy, WTF, did!
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:56 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bush cherry picked intelligence. Bush presented the same case that Clinton did three years earlier.

So yes , he shoved two wars down congresses throat with BS intel. Hillary, Kerry, Edwards all voted for war....under Clinton (they authorized the cruise missile attack on Iraq). Did Bush shove that down their throats?

He linked Saddam with 9/11. A myth created by the press. It never happened until after the war began.

He had the bully pulpit. He was the president but several democrats expressed the belief that it was too bad that Bill did not have that opportunity.

Did the press not do their job? Probably What exactly was the press supposed to do? I know, you wanted them to attack Bush and stop the war. I didn't know that was the job of the press.

Did congress not push back hard enough and ask for better proof? Probably I remember a couple of Congressman going to Iraq to act as human shields for Saddam and some celebrities. I also remember Saddam using school children as human shields. Better watch who you are defending SSOB.

But let me ask you this: Who in Congress voted aganist the war? Would you believe that the majority of the GOP voted in favor of it and the majority of Democrats voted aganist it? So while what you and JD are saying is true, it is misleading. Is it true? I guess it is then. We have the SSOB seal of approval.

The majority of Republicans voted for it and the majority of Democratics voted aganist it. So go research all the past posts you like but try and present the actual facts
. You know someday you might get it right SSOB. In the senate 29 democrats voted FOR the resolution and 21 voted against it. So more democrats voted for the resolution that voted against it and you are wrong. Oh, here is a link to the resolution. You should notice that the resolution comes close to putting some blame on Saddam for 9/11 but it doesn't. (you are wrong again) What it does do is point out the Saddam was supporting Al Qaida and other terrorist groups that had declared war on the US. Page 4 also had a list of the people who voted against the resolution.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/warin...solution_4.htm
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Got a link to how the same people would have voted if they weren't lied too???
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What was the lie? Did you forget that some of these people voted for force under Clinton? How convenient....

Besides, you know more than anyone here that you can't take the word of a democrats on anything.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

WMD'S
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bush cherry picked intelligence. Bush presented the same case that Clinton did three years earlier.

really, willie foamed at the mouth about yellowcake, and mushroom clouds?

who knew?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Got a link to how the same people would have voted if they weren't lied too???
Without the WMD cherry picked lie....we would not have went to war with Iraq.

That is above JD's Navy paygrade.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

So yes , he shoved two wars down congresses throat with BS intel. Hillary, Kerry, Edwards all voted for war....under Clinton (they authorized the cruise missile attack on Iraq). Did Bush shove that down their throats?

He linked Saddam with 9/11. A myth created by the press. It never happened until after the war began.

He had the bully pulpit. He was the president but several democrats expressed the belief that it was too bad that Bill did not have that opportunity.

Did the press not do their job? Probably What exactly was the press supposed to do? I know, you wanted them to attack Bush and stop the war. I didn't know that was the job of the press.

Did congress not push back hard enough and ask for better proof? Probably I remember a couple of Congressman going to Iraq to act as human shields for Saddam and some celebrities. I also remember Saddam using school children as human shields. Better watch who you are defending SSOB.

But let me ask you this: Who in Congress voted aganist the war? Would you believe that the majority of the GOP voted in favor of it and the majority of Democrats voted aganist it? So while what you and JD are saying is true, it is misleading. Is it true? I guess it is then. We have the SSOB seal of approval.

The majority of Republicans voted for it and the majority of Democratics voted aganist it. So go research all the past posts you like but try and present the actual facts
. You know someday you might get it right SSOB. In the senate 29 democrats voted FOR the resolution and 21 voted against it. So more democrats voted for the resolution that voted against it and you are wrong. Oh, here is a link to the resolution. You should notice that the resolution comes close to putting some blame on Saddam for 9/11 but it doesn't. (you are wrong again) What it does do is point out the Saddam was supporting Al Qaida and other terrorist groups that had declared war on the US. Page 4 also had a list of the people who voted against the resolution.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/warin...solution_4.htm
tell ya what sport, rather than spend 2hrs watching Uncommon Valor and dreaming up a way to toss Obie into an exact scenario, do yourself a favor and spend 2 hrs watching the truth about Bush ... it goes like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdSnyool7jU
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You so conveniently left out the vote in the Senate. In the Senate, 29 Democrats voted for the Iraq war resolution and 21 Democrats voted against it. And look at some of the Democrat Senators who voted for it. Biden, Kerry, Clinton and Reid among others. Most of these Senators, who I singled out, had Presidential ambitions and could not be seen as being weak on national defense. And later they were some of the biggest critics of the war. Hypocrites!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...iraq101002.htm
Let us total up the Congress totals.

House: For Nay
.Repbub216 6
...Dems 81 126

Senate:
Repub 49 1

Dems 29 21

Totals.... For Nay
Repubs....265 7
Dems..... 110 147

So like I said, the majority of Repubs were for this war and the majpority of Dems were not. I misrepresented nothing.

I never said the majority of Dems in the Senate voted aganist it.

I said the majority of Dems in congress voted aganist it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said the majority of Dems in the Senate voted aganist it.

I said the majority of Dems in congress voted aganist it.
NiceGuy, if you haven't noticed one must be extremely careful when playing word games with WTF ... he makes irrelevant statements of fact and then defends them by showing them to be true ... even though it doesn't mean shit if they are true.

What difference does it make that a "majority of Dems in congress voted aganist it" ...

... when both houses of Congress voted FOR IT .... !!!!

May I answer for you? ............. NONE ... ZERO ..... ZIP.

But HE thinks it makes him look smarter than you. He's been doin' it for years. Fooling himself, that is.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women