Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #181
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Sarah Palin has made plenty of public incendiary comments of her own. Bill Maher was only giving to her what she was dishing out to plenty of other people. Same goes for Ed Schultz and his insult of Laura Ingraham. Nevertheless, over the top choice of words on both their parts and shame on them.

What they didn't do, however, is deliver highly incendiary comments directed at someone who did little more than testify before Congress about female birth control. Nor did they pretty much refer to any and all females who use birth control as sluts.

So yeah, there is a difference.
Agreed..
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #182
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Now Doofe, please get your facts straight. Fluke did NOT testify before Congress, she "testified" in front of a group of Democrats, because she was not allowed to testify before Congress. The Democrats had originally scheduled Barry Lynn to speak. Barry Lynn is a highly regarded expert in church/state matters, and the hearing was to be about the authority of the government to impose its will on the Catholic church. Late in the afternoon the day before Lynn was supposed to testify, the Democrats pulled him out and replaced him with Fluke, who was going to testify about contraception, which was not the subject before the committee. Chairman Issa told Nancy Pelosi that she couldn't change speakers on such short notice. And since Fluke was going to be testifying to something not before the committee, she was not allowed to come forth.

So the Democrats stage this mock hearing, which was more of a press conference and photo op, trying to make Republicans look like they don't like women, which was not the case. But the Dems are good actors, and pulled it off.

But Fluke did not testify before Congress. She knew it was a fake hearing designed to enflame people against the Republicans on essentially a non-issue. She was not some wide-eyed innocent being taken advantage of by those wascally Wepublicans. She knew just what she was in for, and it worked out better than she could have hoped for. They played Rush like a cheap violin. No one was outraged. They were happier than hell when Rush called her that. It was the best thing that could have happened. Now Fluke is the celebrity she wanted to become, and will have her pick jobs in left wing media. Watch. She will be on MSNBC regularly now through the election, and possibly after. And the Democrats get to sound righteous by bashing the most effective voice on the right. (Not necessarily a compliment from me.)

Actually, the way the Democrats pulled this off is a masterpiece. I'm sure they knew someone was going to step in it. When it was Limbaugh, I'll bet they came in their pants. It was a brilliant piece of work by the Democrats.

And don't worry, Fluke is the happiest of them all.

Outrage. Bullshit. This is exactly what they wanted to happen.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #183
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
did letterman and maher lose sponsors?
maher's only sponsor is HBO or Showtime.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #184
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Now Doofe, please get your facts straight. Fluke did NOT testify before Congress, she "testified" in front of a group of Democrats, because she was not allowed to testify before Congress. The Democrats had originally scheduled Barry Lynn to speak. Barry Lynn is a highly regarded expert in church/state matters, and the hearing was to be about the authority of the government to impose its will on the Catholic church. Late in the afternoon the day before Lynn was supposed to testify, the Democrats pulled him out and replaced him with Fluke, who was going to testify about contraception, which was not the subject before the committee. Chairman Issa told Nancy Pelosi that she couldn't change speakers on such short notice. And since Fluke was going to be testifying to something not before the committee, she was not allowed to come forth.

So the Democrats stage this mock hearing, which was more of a press conference and photo op, trying to make Republicans look like they don't like women, which was not the case. But the Dems are good actors, and pulled it off.

But Fluke did not testify before Congress. She knew it was a fake hearing designed to enflame people against the Republicans on essentially a non-issue. She was not some wide-eyed innocent being taken advantage of by those wascally Wepublicans. She knew just what she was in for, and it worked out better than she could have hoped for. They played Rush like a cheap violin. No one was outraged. They were happier than hell when Rush called her that. It was the best thing that could have happened. Now Fluke is the celebrity she wanted to become, and will have her pick jobs in left wing media. Watch. She will be on MSNBC regularly now through the election, and possibly after. And the Democrats get to sound righteous by bashing the most effective voice on the right. (Not necessarily a compliment from me.)

Actually, the way the Democrats pulled this off is a masterpiece. I'm sure they knew someone was going to step in it. When it was Limbaugh, I'll bet they came in their pants. It was a brilliant piece of work by the Democrats.

Excellently stated!

Fluke's the Pied Piper, and all of the little children are enchanted by her song.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #185
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Uh oh. What happens to a company who drops the Limbaugh show on "principle"? Their stock price nosedives. That'll teach that mean ol' Rush!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/06/in...-announcement/

Old 03-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #186
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Uh oh. What happens to a company who drops the Limbaugh show on "principle"? Their stock price nosedives. That'll teach that mean ol' Rush!

Did all the sponsors who dropped Rush stock price dive?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #187
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default fluke's an activist not some random college kid

Quote:

the dems are so-so actors, fooling only those with ears waiting to be scratched, the news media are their press agents, thats what it is...

deseminating bullshit and misdirection to the great unwashed masses
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:39 AM   #188
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did all the sponsors who dropped Rush stock price dive?
That was a sponsor, WTF, pay attention.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 AM   #189
built4fun
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:

This is exactly the way it went down and its sad such silly games are being played when there are much much more pressing issues in this country right now. Kinda of like our national debt and unfunded liabilities.

So sad most of our citizens are sucked into these games. But it just goes to show that until the people of this country hold our representatives accountable for what they have done this will happen over and over.

People please wake up and do some research. The media in this country, on the left and the right, are screwing you!!
built4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That was a sponsor, WTF, pay attention.
There were many sponsor that dropped him. Do you understand the word causality?

So are you saying that all sponsors that drop Rush will have a drop off in business/stock price?

Causality (also referred to as causation[1]) is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is understood as a consequence of the first.[2]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #191
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Read the fucking article before you post.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #192
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

wow ..

that explains why the market had a 200 point correction ...

sponsors pulled of the Lush show.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #193
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Watching TV I keep hearing the same thing; the GOP is waging a "war" on women. Now aged feminist icon Billie Jean King (whose claim to fame is beating a man twice her age in a tennis game) repeats the same claim. This question is mostly for the ladies out there and I guess a few of our friends on the left will have to respond, do you really, and I mean REALLY think that anyone (besides the muslims) is waging a war on women? Forget the hyperbolea, think for second, is there really a war on women? What is the ultimate goal?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #194
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

To answer Mariposa from a few days ago; you're right I can find no legal requirement for married men to get permission from his wife for a vasectomy but some doctors (and clinics) do require a wife's consent if they know the man is married. So it is more professional than legal.

http://goodmenproject.com/newsroom/a...r-a-vasectomy/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #195
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Watching TV I keep hearing the same thing; the GOP is waging a "war" on women. Now aged feminist icon Billie Jean King (whose claim to fame is beating a man twice her age in a tennis game) repeats the same claim. This question is mostly for the ladies out there and I guess a few of our friends on the left will have to respond, do you really, and I mean REALLY think that anyone (besides the muslims) is waging a war on women? Forget the hyperbolea, think for second, is there really a war on women? What is the ultimate goal?

The real back breaker for Limbaugh came on Thursday when he said, “So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal: If we are going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. And I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.

Feminazis? Really?

combine the number of women in th US who use birth control with Feminazis, then ask those women to post vids of their sex life online, and you have a damn war on your hands if by accident OR design.

piss off over 90% of the women and tell me you dont have a war on your ass
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women