Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Panama - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Review: (Panama)

Date: April 2017
Name: Colombian Puta #1, Cuban Puta #2, Colombian Puta #3
Contact Info: No contacts, they are cash and carry and walk around the Veneto and Habanos.Those are your contacts, if you can't get laid in those two places quit and find a new hobby.
URL / Website: http://www.venetopanama.com/es/ , Habanos doesn't have one, click here: https://tinyurl.com/k39a56a
General Area: Hyatt Place, Panama City, Panama
Avenida Aquilino de la Guardia, between, Calle Aquilino de la Guardia,
It's right next to the METRO very easy, chica friendly hotel no fees
Activities: What the fuck do you think we did. Man has a penis and money, woman has a vagina a mouth an ass and wants the man's cash. If you can't add up 2+2 hire a rocket scientist. Well, for those that need their sugar coated stupid terms, No GFE ( fuck that shit), BBBJ, DATY, CIM, Fucking, a little too much tequilla and female urination on the male body
Session Length: All three were hours, two left on time the 3rd stuck around in to at least triple overtime
Fee: 500 total w drinks perhaps, maybe less maybe more, was too shitfaced on tequilla the 4th night to remember nor do I give a fuck
Hair Length and Color: All three had dark hair, two used straighteners and one of them dyed it black, the other had curls
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: All were HWP probably 5'2-5'6. Fat content on #1 and #3 were 0% and on #2 maybe 5%. Dark eyes on all. All had shaved pussies, #1 had some super fucking thick purple lips that dangled close to possibly 3 inches on one side 2 on the other, little uneven but a breathtaking site nonetheless. #2 had a standard vagina, no bells and whistles just the base model. Nothing stood out or hung out for that matter. #3 had one of those suck and swell ones, and the 2nd time I fucked her she was loose as a goose, I think some NBA players must have been down there and got to her during the day. In it's natural state that night one could easily have fit a walnut in, the night before a spanish olive. The night before she wan't a walnut until I finished so my hunch is she got pounded silly all day long before I got her at night. So what, you're never first and never last. Generally, browner skin than used to here.
Recommendation: Yes
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Wow very informative and fun. THANKS
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

So fucking envious. I am overdue for a trip to PC. I've never felt more like God than at Habanos.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:21 PM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogdog View Post
So fucking envious. I am overdue for a trip to PC. I've never felt more like God than at Habanos.
It's a great time to go. The Venezuelans and Cubans are now in the mix and it is no longer just Colombianas so there are not only downward pressure on prices with the former two willing to work for less than the latter but supply is very high. I have been getting several messages on What's App recently all asking ' when are you coming back?'

Business sucks for the girls now...

¡ Aprovecha !
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Colombian Puta #1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women