Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Beach Party at Cala Llorella (Bay)

Searching for likely girls for my World Tour so i decided to try to start a new "Tradition" by hosting a nude beach part it the beach at Cala Figuera a beach up the coast from Barcelona. I invited 3 lovelies to meet me at the Marina in Barcelona at 7 AM so we could
sail up the coast in time to reach the beach and have some fun in
the sun. My offer was/is for a bikini beach party on a nude beach and I offered 500E, taxi fare both ways and breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as all the wine they might want. This is an all day affair and I was surprised that the first 3 girls I invited said they'd love to come. Here is a sample, yep I was lazy and just selected ones from the one agency but that was only after asking the scheduler 1st.

http://www.devorahsuites.com/wp-cont.../09/Zafiro.jpg

http://www.devorahsuites.com/wp-cont...17/09/Mar6.jpg

http://www.devorahsuites.com/wp-cont...Meliza20-5.jpg

I picked this beach at my Captains recommendation because while it is a recognized nude beach and surrounded by heavily "traveled" beaches it is
also surrounded by steep outcrops and a vertical wall that discourages people from climbing down to the small beach. I refrained from going nude myself just as a mater of not wanting to create visual pollution (LMAO). The girls got shed of their bikinis as soon as we hit the beach in my tender. My crew set up 3 small cabanas and a pop up cover and a table as well as a couple ice chests for the wine before we left the yacht. We had some music and we danced, sunned, swam, drank a lot of wine, ate lunch and talked a lot. I got a 3 girl BBBJ on the way up and some exploration of beautiful bodies on the beach while in the cabanas.

I explained my world tour plans and they all seemed excited but gave me no indication if they are interested..so I think just 1, that being Zafiro might want top try it. I have plenty of time to get things arranged and hope to leave Barcelona for the Canary Islands in late November with a girl along and then without a girl for the long passage across the Atlantic. I plan to have several more Beach Parties till I have at least 25 girls interested in Joining me for a week at a time somewhere on a remote sandy beach in paradise. Only thing about that is I hate fucking on the beach--=-Cause the Damn Sand get in EVERYTHING!!!!!

My NASCAR buddy tells me I am being stingy not inviting him on my beach parties so I MIGHT ask him along on the next one. But probably not because I Am Stingy! I suspect I will have to invite him along for a little while and suspect that my 2 daughters and their families will join me as well as my brother and his wife , as well as a couple of cousins and their SO's. I will refrain from trysts while my family is aboard. This trip will probably run 16-20 months long and I am very happy to be able to do so.

Got laid twice on this trip and 4 BBBJ's so not a wasted time at all. I most likely will have future trysts with all 3 girls as well.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:03 AM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

OK too tired for a review, Zafiro just left after fucking/sucking and laughing the afternoon away. Whew she's a freak and her IOP is out'a sight! Love her smile/ass/BBBJ/attitude and overall naughtiness. Whew-EEEEEEEEEEEEE

She told me she wants me to call her at least 5 times during The Trip for her to come please me! She also said the other 2 girls talked about it and they want to go also.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:34 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

glad you patronized Devorah's , they really are a great operation. I tell people all the time who inquire about how to proceed in Barcelona just to go use Devorah's. One can never lose. And BBBJ

Hold down the fort in Spain, I bailed Iberia for Germany two days earlier than planned that fucking Deutschland has me so addicted I just can't stay out of there as good as Spain is. But Germany provides no beaches so look forward to Barcelona in the spring.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:07 AM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Time for you to call Devorahs today. I got several pictures out of the blue in the middle of the night on my What'sApp of several new girls. Go get them while they are fresh before the Spaniards start drilling holes in them, some look very good. I don't know why i can't get back to Spain maybe I just need the warm weather to come; I need to discuss Germany and my general addictive behavior with my habits with my shrink next time we meet and find out why my passport is filling up with stamps and I won't make it to 2021 without needing more room and why 80% of the stamps are ' Frankfurt --> and Frankfurt <---

Enjoy the new girls, get em fresh, they are probably fresh off the boat from Venezuela
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:51 AM   #5
loveitdou
Premium Access

YEP! you've got it BAD! So USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women