Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2019, 12:54 PM   #1
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can all women squirt?

I've wondered this for a while honestly. Is it something you can learn to do? Or is it only possible with some woman? I've heard people claim to be able to make you squirt but have only come across a few really rough men trying to violently finger me in hopes of producing such a reaction I am not looking for another round of this btw. Im just curious. Also are there any here, males or providers, that know how to produce these results? If so, I would love to be taught and learn something new.
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #2
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I would think yes they have the ability to do so, it would just be a matter of hitting the right spot.

I used to love squirters until I started noticing the women who do it regularly tend to have a less than pleasant taste. Again, personal experience only

Then I read this and kinda just avoided them all together. Not saying everyone should, but again, just personal.

https://www.sciencealert.com/where-f...t-it-s-made-of
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #3
Deja Tha Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol yeah I read along time ago what squirting fluid is mostly made out of!!! But hey, I'm into giving showers of golden glory to whoever should enjoy and ask too. It's just never been something I've wanted to be on the receiving end of. But to each his own. I'm more of a giver and people pleaser in most aspects.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:30 PM   #4
Deja Tha Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The last sentence of the article in the link you provided days this "Salma thinks all women should be able to squirt "if their partner knows what they are doing", New Scientist reports".....my question is ..."who here knows what they are doing, and can help me learn how to squirt?" I'm genuinely interested. I really like catering to most kinds of fetishes or kinks and I'm always down to learn something new!!!
Old 07-05-2019, 03:32 PM   #5
MirandaS
Account Disabled

User ID: 482302
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never done so. I wonder if I could???
MirandaS is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 03:38 PM   #6
Deja Tha Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaS View Post
I have never done so. I wonder if I could???
I know right!!! I just want to see it happen from my own POV!!! I think it would be pretty awesome to see lol !!! And even cooler to learn to do myself and perfect!!!
Old 07-05-2019, 06:27 PM   #7
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
The last sentence of the article in the link you provided days this "Salma thinks all women should be able to squirt "if their partner knows what they are doing", New Scientist reports".....my question is ..."who here knows what they are doing, and can help me learn how to squirt?" I'm genuinely interested. I really like catering to most kinds of fetishes or kinks and I'm always down to learn something new!!!
Do you cum more from penetration or clit stimulation? I've never made a gal squirt that was a clit cummer.

The "come here" method is a baseline, but I've found using my arm like a piston while keeping my fingers making that motion is what works the best. Hitachi wand can help get over the hump. And while I understand bodies are different that particular method worked on 6 different partners. I had one girl that would squirt while riding but with that article hindsight makes me think she was just pissing on me while we were fucking.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:31 PM   #8
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Also, now that I think about it, all the girls I've been with that could squirt also were mothers. Maybe passing a kid changes something and helps the process out? I don't know. Spitballing.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:42 PM   #9
Daracus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Several years ago there was a provider from Houston name Sasha Foxxx that could squirt. I never experience anything like that before. Every time she would visit San Antonio I would see her just for the squirting. IMHO I don't think this can be taught, you just have that good gift that god bestowed on you to make men become extremely happy. It would be nice if women post this special treat that they can provide. Bon Apetit!!!!!!!
Daracus is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:44 PM   #10
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I think most women can be taught, if they don't know how. But this is not about just the partner's technique, and sorry, but rough is not always going to cut it, at all.

For that matter, I mostly only do it when I'm alone, and over the top in the mood. As a clit cummer, and from mostly just clit stimulation, no inner stimulation required.

The real trick, is that woman understands what she is supposed to be doing. Read up several articles on what is happening and the breathing and relaxing, hydration. Most women cum wrong, for squirting to be able to happen. This has nothing to do with the man or g spot necessarily, but her change in technique.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:46 AM   #11
Dakidone69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

From what I know and have been told. All women have the ability to squirt....it’s just that most women won’t do what’s required to squirt....and that is to relax , be totally free and when that sensation to explode is about to happen...do not stop it ...and just let it happen. It’s mainly mental.
Plus, her partner needs to know what spots to hit/finger.
Dakidone69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #12
OralPassion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default sue_nami

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=17
OralPassion is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 01:55 PM   #13
AlluringEuropean
AC from DC

User ID: 493077
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can squirt and I can tell you, it’s not something that can be taught. If you have the right partner who knows the right spot and your relaxed it will happen. I can also say, in this biz I’ve only done that 2x but in my personal life, my partner and I experience that frequently.

http://anastasia12.cuties-sites.com/m/
AlluringEuropean is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:36 PM   #14
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I teach squirting and have taught 100s of women. It is my deal. All women who can cum can be taught. The only one who didn't was a lesbian with rape issues. There might be women too inhibited to relax the right muscles who can't do it but for 99% can eventually if they are taught how to release the right muscles. I teach squirt school and have a money back guarantee . It is harder for me to make women squirt who are not bi but I can teach their man how to do it. Lots of women do not figure it out till their 40s or 50s but it is an attainable skill. It is what me and my ex Boyfriend did as swingers for 10 years, taught em how to squirt and then be the first couple to make her squirt and cum like 30 times. I have tips, tricks and skills I share in my squirt school classes. I have taught large group at bdsm parties and swing clubs and one on one. It is a matter of relaxing enough and understanding it feels like u need to pee and releasing the tight pee muscles. I demo on me first, let her make me squirt if she wants, then once she is relaxed enough to let go I work on her via g spot in the aforementioned come here motion. I coach, encourage and cheer on the woman and help her is the tense muscles that must be released to squirt. It is hot as hell to me and I love to suck squirt off my guys balls while he makes her squirt. I love everything about it. I get so sick of the squirting arguments on here I rarely speak up anymore and battle the naysayers but YES IT CAN BE TAUGHT.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:41 PM   #15
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also I am not a mother and childless by choice. That has nothing to do with it.
sue_nami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women