Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #46
danfunseeker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sue and all you blessed ladies, what's the difference in your perception, between squirting and gushing, if there is any?
danfunseeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 09:15 PM   #47
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dan, it is variable depending on her hydration, time of the month, skill of the top and woman's mood/reaction on that day. It does not reflect how hot the sex is or how much she is into the top. Like a man's ejaculate, you can't control it and it flucuates for unknown reasons. No real indication of how good the fun is for the woman.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:17 AM   #48
Lucuyslove
Your dirty little secret

User ID: 436318
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes absoultly ALL of us CAN but... most females never will in the majority of the female population will never actually achieve a full orgasm not necessarily because of anything a man is doing wrong simply because females have issues with themselves and their bodies all up in their heads about what they're doing if they're doing it right if their Partners enjoying themselves are self-conscious and worried about other things other than actually allowing themselves to enjoy the moment enjoy the situation it also depends quite a lot on your partner and if they know what they're doing if they have no clue and I was just attempting at something to see if it will work it's like squishing a marshmallow into a piggy bank probably not going to happen at any rate the answer to the question is yes we all can do it whether we are allowing ourselves to do so is another story and whether we will communicate or can communicate with our partner as to where is it needs to be done and how to do it however if I partner is completely in tune with us and knows how to gauge his partner's reaction physical mental sounds it's all one big wound up fun thing if you both are in tune with each other
Lucuyslove is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 11:37 AM   #49
Rstencin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I know it’s said that all women can squirt and maybe that’s true at one time or another. However, it has been my experience with past girlfriends and/or providers that the area near the G-spot is different for squirters that it is for those that don’t. I’m not sure what you’d call it, more textured, thicker or whatever. But there is a difference.
Again....this is just what I’ve experienced.
I think the interest (for me) is more of just being able to visualize the woman’s orgasms like for men. I know it has nothing to do with me being a great lover or anything like that. It’s just the way she is but deep inside I like to take some credit. Ha.
On the subject of shaming......wrong wrong wrong!!
Rstencin is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:25 AM   #50
Katy Adams
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 493067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say yes any woman can squirt!!! For a long time I didn't think I was capable of doing it, but with a partner that knows what he or she is doing..... It's definitely possible!!! It's a totally different experience!!! Also with double penetration it's even better!!!Also I've never had any complaints on my taste!!!!
Katy Adams is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:47 PM   #51
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so proud of my damn self!!! Lol I finally learned to squirt!!! Ok so the 1st time I was video chatting someone and they wanted my face close to the camera and so I was on my bed on my knees and one arm holding me up almost squatting and my wand in my other hand. I have this thing about loving to watch a guy masterbate and cum for me. I also am able to cum seconds after watching a guy get off. It's just so HOT to me lol (don't judge anywho, the 1st time I felt all this wetness splatter down my thighs, feet and bed! I was amazed but caught off guard. I admit I was a bit disappointed noone else was here to enjoy and watch, nor was I able to film it or see it for that matter since I had my face all up in the screen lol. Anywho, same thing a few minutes ago, same guy, same position. We both wanted to see if I could do it again, if maybe this position somehow made it easier for me. What do you know, I squirted as I came all over my hand, and bed!!! I was just so excited I had to cum here and share this with y'all lol. Can't wait to share this experience with someone IRK though. Till then, I'll keep perfecting my moves and work on my aim lol
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:21 AM   #52
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
I'm so proud of my damn self!!! Lol I finally learned to squirt!!! Ok so the 1st time I was video chatting someone and they wanted my face close to the camera and so I was on my bed on my knees and one arm holding me up almost squatting and my wand in my other hand. I have this thing about loving to watch a guy masterbate and cum for me. I also am able to cum seconds after watching a guy get off. It's just so HOT to me lol (don't judge anywho, the 1st time I felt all this wetness splatter down my thighs, feet and bed! I was amazed but caught off guard. I admit I was a bit disappointed noone else was here to enjoy and watch, nor was I able to film it or see it for that matter since I had my face all up in the screen lol. Anywho, same thing a few minutes ago, same guy, same position. We both wanted to see if I could do it again, if maybe this position somehow made it easier for me. What do you know, I squirted as I came all over my hand, and bed!!! I was just so excited I had to cum here and share this with y'all lol. Can't wait to share this experience with someone IRK though. Till then, I'll keep perfecting my moves and work on my aim lol
That is fantastic
RetiredSubmariner is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:38 PM   #53
fosterwheatly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I see a road trip in my future!!!
fosterwheatly is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:24 PM   #54
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No....not right away anyways.
I think most can learn.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 08:08 PM   #55
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Yeahh!!
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 06:53 AM   #56
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

No...and not even after hours..of trying .��
It's not fair
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:34 AM   #57
QueenMariah
ARABIAN GODDESS

User ID: 259405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't just happen for me on demand in most cases, there's kind of a PREP for it on my end. It's easier to know ahead of time if one is interested in it or not so I can get myself warmed up for it.
QueenMariah is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 10:38 AM   #58
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I was with a Co-worker, I was licking her Kitty and when she had an orgasm she Squirted in my Mouth which was a surprise to her and Me... We laugh about it now. But when it happened we were both in shock
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:16 AM   #59
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMariah View Post
It doesn't just happen for me on demand in most cases, there's kind of a PREP for it on my end. It's easier to know ahead of time if one is interested in it or not so I can get myself warmed up for it.
Hey luv, I'm curious.....how do you prep for it? As for me, since that day it has happened a few times to me already. And in different positions....i don't know why honestly, or how I'm doing it lol!!!! It just kind of happens now. Maybe I'm just more comfortable as I'm able to cum as quickly as in 2-5 minutes by myself or with the use of my wand...or maybe it just get easier with age.....or maybe it's because I've just been super horny and craving sex?!?! I've squirted at least 5-8 times since the 1st time when I let y'all know lol....but all those times though, I've just been masterbating lol
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 04:57 PM   #60
BubbaH
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I thought this was a good little read.

https://thestallionstyle.com/5-fabul...squirt-easily/
BubbaH is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women