Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2016, 04:46 PM   #31
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
Guys dont forget about the locals. We have at least 5 of the top providers in our area. We are more fortunate than some for sure.
And this is exactly why we all love you Harley, you're a true sweetheart!!!
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:49 PM   #32
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yeah y'all got MsMajicMouth. I'd drive up there just for her if she didn't come down here regularly. I hear a lot of the girls down here making the same complaints about SP. Sucks for the bros up there. Keep your stars safe and happy
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #33
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OG, you need to come up here and sample some of the local flavor lol....This is where I started, who you think taught me lol? There are some VERY fine top tier ladies here, and I will happily refer you to a few . See? I'm a good girl, I share
Old 09-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #34
monroegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

This is shitty, about to get shitty like Monroe!!! I can say that i have never NCNS but who the hell comes to Monroe anyway. I've even told providers that i have contacted about coming to Monroe that guys do a lot of planning here and just dissappear when the time comes. It suxs for me cause if i plan to see someone, i will keep a date(i do like to plan a day or two ahead so i can get away from real world shit). Suxs for the area, suxs for the ladies because time is money and time is really the only thing up for sale here right, anything else is between 2 grown up.
monroegent is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:44 PM   #35
destinydevine
Sweet Addictive Treat

User ID: 328074
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Guys dont forget about the locals. We have at least 5 of the top providers in our area. We are more fortunate than some for sure.

Harley you are an amazing person I'm lucky to have you as a friend.😘💋

Oldgent I agree with MMM you should visit here😎💋
destinydevine is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:12 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've eyed Shreveport/Bossier for years but never made the jump. This thread has me like O-o.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #37
OldGent
Valued Poster

Well dam ladies. I must do that soon.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:16 AM   #38
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Agreed... The ladies here are great and so are many of the guys I have met over the past 4 years...

On another note, seems my bit of truth in this thread has paid off. I'm currently dancing naked in my hotel room singing dolla dolla bill y'all!! Lmao
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:21 AM   #39
destinydevine
Sweet Addictive Treat

User ID: 328074
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Agreed... The ladies here are great and so are many of the guys I have met over the past 4 years...

On another note, seems my bit of truth in this thread has paid off. I'm currently dancing naked in my hotel room singing dolla dolla bill y'all!! Lmao
You+dancing naked= Sexy and Fun 😉
destinydevine is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:22 AM   #40
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well now, it seems we need to make an example here. Maybe THIS will make some of y'all act right when a top tier provider comes to town.

Pelicanboy, you are a RUDE CHILD! Not only did you Plan A/B with Destiny and Trinity, and pull a NCNS with Trinity, you were EXTREMELY rude to her when she asked you about it. You, boy, TOP the HNDNS and the BLACK Majic list. Good luck in this town.

Gents, I do apologize for calling him out on a public forum, but y'all may wanna get used to it, at least till this crap stops happening so much. There are SO MANY of you who are NOT like this and who are truly enjoyable company....perhaps you can advise pelicanboy and the other boys like him on how to treat a lady :-)

And LADIES....this goes BOTH ways! We ask for respect and courtesy, we also need to give it...
Old 09-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #41
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth View Post
Well now, it seems we need to make an example here. Maybe THIS will make some of y'all act right when a top tier provider comes to town.
Maybe we need a review section so the ladies can review the guys.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #42
OldGent
Valued Poster

I actually think that would be pretty cool, but there are always the whiny insecure little boys who would jack it up when they got butthurt. They have the powder room for that stuff anyway.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #43
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
Maybe we need a review section so the ladies can review the guys.
Yeah, when they pay ME to fuck them, then maybe.

CUSTOMERS do the reviewing. You don't see restaurants reviewing their customers, do you? Why? Because they are the ones that need to keep the customers happy. "Whiny and insecure" is not the issue.

Of course, as a customer, you are expected to act a certain way yourself. No doubt about that.

But, the ladies already have the Powder Room or whatever the hell it's called and they are more than free to call out guys that fuck them over in Coed.

A hooker reviewing the customer's looks, dick size, and skills would increase their business immensely.
LOL!!! Yeah, right!
If I wanted to worry about that shit, I'd just stick to "civilians."
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #44
pelicanboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Finally

Finally I made it on the top of a list. And by the way MMM, trinity changed the time on me. And I saw a post where Destiny was out of town so when she replied back, I of course set up a time with her. She is and always will be Plan A for me. I would be her Richard G. She is perfect.
pelicanboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #45
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Yeah, when they pay ME to fuck them, then maybe.

CUSTOMERS do the reviewing. You don't see restaurants reviewing their customers, do you? Why? Because they are the ones that need to keep the customers happy. "Whiny and insecure" is not the issue.

Of course, as a customer, you are expected to act a certain way yourself. No doubt about that.

But, the ladies already have the Powder Room or whatever the hell it's called and they are more than free to call out guys that fuck them over in Coed.

A hooker reviewing the customer's looks, dick size, and skills would increase their business immensely.
LOL!!! Yeah, right!
If I wanted to worry about that shit, I'd just stick to "civilians."
Yep!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women