Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default Some of you boys (&girls) been day drinking again?

Wow

Come back to the board late this afternoon & wow is all I got to say...

I guess the good news is most of the readers can sort out the idiots from the complete idiots

I think some of us need to get laid (or visit Dopey's* smoke-free jack shack)

*and Dopey, don't take the misspelling of your name personally...when people start getting my handle right I'll pay more attention to my spelling
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
*and Dopey, don't take the misspelling of your name personally...when people start getting my handle right I'll pay more attention to my spelling
A badge of honor ATL, a badge of honor.

And please don't tell me i need to explain that.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
A badge of honor ATL, a badge of honor.

And please don't tell me i need to explain that.

I don't get it! Could someone please explain to me what this guy is trying to say?!?!?!? Speak English, man!
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
I don't get it! Could someone please explain to me what this guy is trying to say?!?!?!? Speak English, man!
Sorry, CD, but you're getting in on the tail end of a multiple posting feud. If you read all posts in the last month, you might understand. But I don't recommend that kind of torture.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Silly bean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Sorry, CD, but you're getting in on the tail end of a multiple posting feud. If you read all posts in the last month, you might understand. But I don't recommend that kind of torture.

I was jokin'.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, probably being in the minority myself (typical), I've actually enjoyed the debate with the different facts and opinions that were on topic. Could have done without some of the personal attacks on one or two board members against each other but hey...

It's nice to participate in thought out discussion on a topic other than "Who gives the sloppiest blowjob" or "How much would you pay to hit that" type of threads :-)
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #7
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
Actually, probably being in the minority myself (typical), I've actually enjoyed the debate with the different facts and opinions that were on topic. Could have done without some of the personal attacks on one or two board members against each other but hey...

It's nice to participate in thought out discussion on a topic other than "Who gives the sloppiest blowjob" or "How much would you pay to hit that" type of threads :-)
I totally agree with you. I enjoy the debates and difference of opinions and I especially appreciate when people are open and honest about their life experiences (I appreciate your sharing in particular!)

Cheers to anyone doing that day (or night) drinking. (I'd join but am training for another 1/2 marathon.)
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #8
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I sadly, am not up drinking. Instead, I am trying to download Blackberry stuff using an Ethernet card – can I define tedious better? – and back up my Blackberry. I’ve been at it on and off since six o’clock.

Oh, yeah – I like Lynette and TxBrandy I enjoy the debate
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I sadly, am not up drinking. Instead, I am trying to download Blackberry stuff using an Ethernet card – can I define tedious better? – and back up my Blackberry. I’ve been at it on and off since six o’clock.

Oh, yeah – I like Lynette and TxBrandy I enjoy the debate

Errrggg... My IPhone blew up on me last week so I'm living the life of tedious as you are! Once it's over, we will both be happy.

PS... I like you too.
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

atl, I have an image of all the participants sitting in one room together. The only rules are that all communication has to be written through the eccie thread and everyone must stay seated in place.

Some people get red-faced from anger and frustration, others remain cool and calm. Some are laughing. Yeah, someone "lights up". Another has a cup close by to spit in as he has dip in his cheek. Many just relax as a couple really go at it. And smoke fills the room from someone's laptop. Someone else forgot their respirator.

Eventually, everyone leaves with the same opinions they came with. Life goes on.

"What a country!"
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
Errrggg... My IPhone blew up on me last week so I'm living the life of tedious as you are! Once it's over, we will both be happy.

PS... I like you too.
Totally got my back up done today. It was a happy moment lol.

And I'm enjoying my drink reading the ECCIE world go by
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
atl, I have an image of all the participants sitting in one room together. The only rules are that all communication has to be written through the eccie thread and everyone must stay seated in place.

Some people get red-faced from anger and frustration, others remain cool and calm. Some are laughing. Yeah, someone "lights up". Another has a cup close by to spit in as he has dip in his cheek. Many just relax as a couple really go at it. And smoke fills the room from someone's laptop. Someone else forgot their respirator.

Eventually, everyone leaves with the same opinions they came with. Life goes on.

"What a country!"
So true. Forums have been a great sounding board since the old BBS days (anyone else have 1400 baud?) but does anyone ever really change their views?

-LynetteMarie - new Iphone is out tomorrow

-OliviaHoward - And I'm enjoying my drink reading the ECCIE world go by I spend to much time in airports and a good drink and some Eccie seems rather comforting sometimes, even with the 'action'
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #13
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun times! Having interests in all things anthropological (social, cultural, physical), I may leave with the same opinion but by questioning and challenging others opinions, I learn. I learn where others are coming from, I learn the background of why they feel the way they do, and it helps me understand the human animal and empathy. I think the discussions help me to be a better person overall by making me realize we are all different and we come here from different places (not physically but mentally and emotionally).
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #14
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
Fun times! Having interests in all things anthropological (social, cultural, physical), I may leave with the same opinion but by questioning and challenging others opinions, I learn. I learn where others are coming from, I learn the background of why they feel the way they do, and it helps me understand the human animal and empathy. I think the discussions help me to be a better person overall by making me realize we are all different and we come here from different places (not physically but mentally and emotionally).
Very well said, I have learned so much from being here. Probably more here than any other message board I have lurked on, and yes every once in a while someone will manage to change my opinion, or at the very least help me to see things from a different perspective.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women