Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Trump Has Ties To Organized Crime, Mafia Connections Need Investigated!

Donald Trump not only has ties to Russia and Putin but also he is known to have connections to organized crime! Donald Trump is without doubt the most corrupt politician in the world, LOCK HIM UP!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.rawst...-new-york/amp/
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Here's your Mob POTUS dumbass.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...mafia-history/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I saw "mafia"! Is this thread about LukeWarm?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I saw "mafia"! Is this thread about LukeWarm?
No dipshit the story is quite true and I mentioned this many months ago during the campaign that Trump had many ties and did illegal business with well known MOB bosses some of which are relatives of mine.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Well we all know that if he built anything in New York he had to deal with the Mob controlled unions so what else is new.

I believe that LubedWideAss is related to the mafia.
He was the food taster for everybody.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #6
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Well we all know that if he built anything in New York he had to deal with the Mob controlled unions so what else is new.

I believe that LubedWideAss is related to the mafia.
He was the food taster for everybody.
Real classy remark coming for a MOD- this site has the worst quality of MOD i have seen in any forum- you guys are flat out jerks.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
No dipshit the story is quite true and I mentioned this many months ago during the campaign that Trump had many ties and did illegal business with well known MOB bosses some of which are relatives of mine.
So? You mean you didn't vote for him?

No wonder you are hiding from "the Mob" ... you have no loyalty!

You were an enforcer for the Mob and your bitching because Trump has "connections" with them? What a fucking "HIPOcrit" you are!

Oh, yea! YOU ARE ALSO A LYING SACK OF SHIT!
Old 02-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #8
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
So? You mean you didn't vote for him?

No wonder you are hiding from "the Mob" ... you have no loyalty!

You were an enforcer for the Mob and your bitching because Trump has "connections" with them? What a fucking "HIPOcrit" you are!

Oh, yea! YOU ARE ALSO A LYING SACK OF SHIT!
At least I never been a stalker asshole. You now are over 30k post and do you think for once anyone thinks you came on a whore site just to talk about politics? There's a reason why you don't leave reviews because you are a fucking PSYCHO STALKER- get a life SICKO. I wouldn't be amazed if you try to bribe these ladies or look up their address you sicko.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Donald Trump not only has ties to Russia and Putin but also he is known to have connections to organized crime! Donald Trump is without doubt the most corrupt politician in the world, LOCK HIM UP!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.rawst...-new-york/amp/
Well of course stupid, politics is part of organized crime. What do you think Bush, Obama and the Clintons are? Where do you think these politicians get their donations from? It's all tied into organized crime. That's why liberals keep bitching about the same ole crap because the powers that be need you to be unhappy about race, poverty, unemployment ect. If everyone was healthy wealthy and happy these idiots wouldn't have any power. They don't want you to love them they want you to fear them and that's how they win. What you're trying to do is show how notorious the Republicans are and how caring and genuine the Democrats are, lol. What you apparently don't realize is both parties are intertwined and they both have one agenda in common, to keep you jumping through hoops to figure it out. Its all the same game for both parties. You like most people don't understand how the game is played and what the rules are.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:28 PM   #10
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well of course stupid, politics is part of organized crime. What do you think Bush, Obama and the Clintons are? Where do you think these politicians get their donations from? It's all tied into organized crime. That's why liberals keep bitching about the same ole crap because the powers that be need you to be unhappy about race, poverty, unemployment ect. If everyone was healthy wealthy and happy these idiots wouldn't have any power. They don't want you to love them they want you to fear them and that's how they win. What you're trying to do is show how notorious the Republicans are and how caring and genuine the Democrats are, lol. What you apparently don't realize both parties are intertwined and they both one agenda in common to keep you jumping through hoops. Its all the same game for both parties. You like most people don't understand how the game is played and what the rules are.

Jim
Jim go fuck yourself you stupid alcoholic trailer park trash. You and others spent several months calling Hillary a crook so now you say everyone's a crook? You sound like a foolish drink- and yeah I meant it go fuck yourself Jim with the biggest cock you can find!!!
Old 02-27-2017, 03:31 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
At least I never been a stalker asshole.
You're pathetic. You know that?

Why don't you RTM to the MODS and report me you worthless chickenshit? What kind of a worthless no good for nothing pile of blubber are you? You mean you would allow someone you know to be a "stalker" to post on here and prey on the innocent women who are just trying to make a living on here? You would do that?

Of course, you might want to let the Mods know when you do that you post fake reviews about them also! Right fatso?

Come on RTM me? Turn me in? If you think I am a "stalker"!!!!

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...apology&page=5

Post #69 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread ... 07-28-2016, 09:58 AM

Luke_Wyatt

Quote:
"Just to let you guys know I seen action in two wars and have hit by shrapnel defending this country that I love - perhaps if you guys would stop being insensitive pricks you would appreciate my service. I am a disabled vet and proud of my military service that some of you seem to make light of and its all coming from the republicans in this forum. Have you guys no honor. Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame."
Old 02-27-2017, 03:37 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Real classy remark coming for a MOD- this site has the worst quality of MOD i have seen in any forum- you guys are flat out jerks.
"Classy" ... You wouldn't no "class" if it bit your fat ass!

You talk about class and LIE ABOUT PEOPLE ON HERE!

It's one issue to LIE ABOUT YOURSELF. Another to LIE ABOUT OTHERS!
Old 02-27-2017, 04:02 PM   #13
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Classy" ... You wouldn't no "class" if it bit your fat ass!

You talk about class and LIE ABOUT PEOPLE ON HERE!

It's one issue to LIE ABOUT YOURSELF. Another to LIE ABOUT OTHERS!
The truth hurts doesn't it? Why don't you have any reviews over all these years? It's because you are a fucking stalker and I bet my life those allegations are true. You lucky I am not a MOD because if I were I would ban your ass and your other accounts- this is not your only account on this site. You are a sicko and a stalker and perhaps you were to intoxicated one day and admitted from your own words that you stalk and steal license numbers to obtain their RWI. Do you think that I believe Sistine Chapel is just going to make that up out of the blue? Go fuck yourself and seek some help- you are a danger to the community which is why you don't post reviews under this alias.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:14 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The truth ...
Where's the "truth"? Let's see my admission. Where is it?

Since you can't produce my admission of all the shit you've spewed out there ... You're nothing but a POS Internet Liar.

All that crap you posted about yourself is a LIE!

Otherwise post the link and the quote of my "admission"!

Posted by LukeWarm:

"admitted from your own words that you stalk and steal license numbers to obtain their RWI."

Do I think SissyLips would lie .... ? Just like you!

Why hasn't he posted the "admission" he alleges?

Hit the RTM .. tell the MODS!!!! Please do, you fool!

What's wrong you chickenshit to "turn me in" to the MODS?

You're the fucking danger to this community! Lying about people, posting fake reviews, threatening people, and LYING ABOUT YOURSELF!
Old 02-27-2017, 04:26 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
The truth hurts doesn't it? Why don't you have any reviews over all these years? It's because you are a fucking stalker and I bet my life those allegations are true. You lucky I am not a MOD because if I were I would ban your ass and your other accounts- this is not your only account on this site. You are a sicko and a stalker and perhaps you were to intoxicated one day and admitted from your own words that you stalk and steal license numbers to obtain their RWI. Do you think that I believe Sistine Chapel is just going to make that up out of the blue? Go fuck yourself and seek some help- you are a danger to the community which is why you don't post reviews under this alias.
You wouldn't no the truth if it bit your fat ass. Jesus Christ all you've done is lie about yourself and others since you've been here.

Did it EVER accure to you that there might be really good reasons why some people on here don't publicly post reviews on here? Did it EVER accure to you that there or other avenues to share information without going public? Quite a bit is UTR.

BUT I GUESS YOUD RATHER POST A FUCKING PUBLIC FAKE REVIEW!

I can't imagine you have any friends at all you fake phony piece of fat flubber.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women