Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2021, 11:42 AM   #1
7eveb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41
Default Review: (Germany) FKK Sharks - Daniela

Date: Aug 7
Name: Daniela
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: https://www.fkk-sharks.de/
General Area: Darmstadt
Activities: BBBJ, 69, DATO, FS, BBBJCIM
Session Length: 30
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Black hair, black eyes, slim and tall, medium natural breasts, excellent shape
Recommendation: Yes
7eveb is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:59 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:44 AM   #3
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Looks like a pretty swanky joint dude. Nicely done!
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 02:17 PM   #4
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 03:12 PM   #5
7eveb
Gaining Momentum

This was my first time at Sharks, having never been there pre-COVID. I had heard the standard was BBBJ and FS for 50 euros for 30 min, which is the same as other FKKs. Some may have upcharged for the BBBJ. In my experience, as in reply above, anything beyond is usually an upcharge of 50 euros for each--kissing, DATY, etc. I agreed 150 for BBBJ, FS, DATY/DATO, for 30 min, and she sold me on CIM for an additional 50 once underway. Bottom line, seems you can get FS for minimum 50 euro, and I've heard people saying that due to COVID, might go up to 100 either in the short term or permanently.
7eveb is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 11:28 AM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

BBBJ was always standard, but in 2017 the German government passed a law that made all uncovered sex work illegal. People lamented the end of BBBJs but within three months it was clear that there wouldn't be any enforcement. But lots of girls took it an an opportunity to upsell BBBJs. You'd ask about uncovered oral and they'd say "No, that's illegal" but for 50E extra they would do it. When I was there in 2019 it was about a 50/50 split on girls who would include it and girls who wanted to upsell it.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:49 PM   #7
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
BBBJ was always standard, but in 2017 the German government passed a law that made all uncovered sex work illegal. People lamented the end of BBBJs but within three months it was clear that there wouldn't be any enforcement. But lots of girls took it an an opportunity to upsell BBBJs. You'd ask about uncovered oral and they'd say "No, that's illegal" but for 50E extra they would do it. When I was there in 2019 it was about a 50/50 split on girls who would include it and girls who wanted to upsell it.
That's pretty much what I have experienced pre-COVID, and I had spent a few hours there before and after the 2017 ProstG law change. Going to Germany soon myself, but not sure if Sharks is on my itinerary yet. It was really good in 2017 on my first trip.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:28 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I'm here now, all YMMV the prices all over the board many of the girls are new yet many returnees and other girls popping up at other clubs. Too soon to draw any real trend lines roll of the dice my suggestion is do hours; chicken feed for us Americans the hour will get u much more.

Sharks doesn't do it for me anymore; had a great time at the Bahama Club in Hanau and the RLD as wel. Tomorrow will go to Finca Erotica than on to the NRW for some other clubs and trying Bernd's for the first time and an unadvertised club as well.

Sharks=Waste of time for me as do most Hessen clubs. Several small FKK clubs up there in the NRW w better service for much less good food, pools etc. The problem now is lineups they are real thin compared to usual but still;

' Germany's wurst lineup on its darkest day beats the best lineup the USA could ever put out.' These Germans are lucky to live here well at least we get up to 182 days a year ( at 183 can get hit w taxes) to come here and fuck around. At this time the service in the RLD is very good; all up to how well one can hunt or fend off the hunters; good luck to all. Sharks, Oase, Mainhatten and Palace at this time full of greedy girls upselling lots of things BUT one can still find good 50e service but nothing like 2-3 years ago. Good luck to all; keep the hour in mind gives u the upper hand to get more services and if one is worried about 50 Euros may as well go to some shit hole country. IMO
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Daniela of FKK Sharks

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women