Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #16
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If any guy here thinks that was ok then i hope no women here every sees you unless their are a Tv with a very big dick. You should never do that to a woman right or wrong. What a pussy thats why they are called pigs.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
And COG, I guess if the cops kicked down the doors during a session with a provider and body slammed you, causing you injury, that would be fine since you broke the law? It depends, am I trying to leave the scene knowing that they may want to talk to me? You may need to read up on the purpose of the police is. Let me guess, Catching people who beat up others on the street? Hell, I'll go ahead and tell you what is not their job and that is doling out punishment. She wasn't being punished, she was leaving the scene of a crime, and was captured. That is the job for the courts. This thug of a cop should be fired and arrested for assault. Please Miss Bad Guy, I don't know if you have a weapon or if you are doped up, but if you wouldn't mind, please come here and let me handcuff you. If that's ok with you. Just stick to what you know, which seems to be kissing the ass of every provider that posts.
The force was not out of line with what the cop was facing, and did not continue after she was apprehended. This is fairly mild to what I have seen go on after 20 years as a defense attorney. You have to cut the cops some slack, and I am not a big fan of law enforcement, but this was nothing. You can YouTube and find some real police brutality, but this isn't it. The job of police is to catch bad guys without getting injured or killed in the process. The cop has to assume the perp is armed or otherwise set on injuring him, or we end up with more cops in the hospital or cemetery.

And as far as kissing the ass of every provider on here . . .
Old 05-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #18
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
...what I have seen go on after 20 years as a defense attorney. You have to cut the cops some slack, and I am not a big fan of law enforcement...
I bet uncle LEO would love to give you some bracelets.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #19
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
I think JG was on there once trying to entice longer.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #20
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
The cop has to assume the perp is armed or otherwise set on injuring him, or we end up with more cops in the hospital or cemetery.
If there was an validity to your statement, the cop would have had his weapon drawn. COG, you're just wrong about this and you know it.

Kissing ass, you bet...and Ms. Elena showed the proof of it when you were kissing SG's ass after her Down's comment, yet you reprimanded LM for the same.

Defending SG's Post
Being Called a Hypocrite
Proof of the Hypocrisy
Old 05-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

It's a sad day for cog very very sad cog is that not what they are train for to deal with things in a even manner God cog i thought better of you but hay your just a guy on the internet and I guess I don't the real person behind the keyboard.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #22
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

What was he facing her back sad sad
Old 05-09-2011, 02:53 AM   #23
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Now that I have had time to reflect, I think they should have sent in SEAL Team 6 in after this girl. Seems like a proportionate response.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #24
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The force was not out of line with what the cop was facing, and did not continue after she was apprehended. This is fairly mild to what I have seen go on after 20 years as a defense attorney. You have to cut the cops some slack, and I am not a big fan of law enforcement, but this was nothing. You can YouTube and find some real police brutality, but this isn't it. The job of police is to catch bad guys without getting injured or killed in the process. The cop has to assume the perp is armed or otherwise set on injuring him, or we end up with more cops in the hospital or cemetery.

And as far as kissing the ass of every provider on here . . .
COG, just because you've seen a lot of abuse, don't let that jade you.
We should all demand a level of professionalism from our police. The saddest part about this video is that no self-respecting police officer would support this, and would probably condemn it because it tarnishes their reputation.

As KCPAPA said, the role of the police officer is not to dole out punishment. This teenage girl presented no immediate (explicit or implicit) threat to him. He let his anger get the best of him and he retaliated. It's human instinct, for sure, but as a LEO he's trained to keep his emotions in check when apprehending a suspect.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default A Command is absolute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I don't think he even asked her to stop walking before he shoved her into the wall.
Sorry Allie,

I thought I saw this differently; so, I went back to the clip and turned the sound up to maximum. With all the traffic noise, I could hear the command "come here". The subject kept on walking. Very dangerous, when any LE officer gives a command the ONLY thing out of your mouth is "Yes Sir". Stop and obey, unless you doubt the authority given to him. She will probably now be charge with resisting an arrest and spend additional time in jail. There will be no consideration for being a woman. Usually a girl can get away with more than a guy, just because guys give a woman special considerations. But, she continued to walk away when she knew that an officer had called out to her.

Don't ever insult an officer by questioning his authority. That is the fastest way to catch the full authority of the law. She is lucky if she did not get a further beating on the way to processing and lockup.

I have been around too many LE in my life. Never, ever, pull a trick like that. For smarting off to an officer, people have died! Most LE have available somewhere (or from each other) a "throw down" gun, unregistered and untraceable, for those occasions when they just want to say "see that weapon, she/he pulled a gun on me and I HAD to shoot her/him! Do you doubt this? FACT: KCMO cops had documented cases up until 1979 (Before and at least during the first years of Chief Joseph McNamara - and probably still do) of a special code that was a call for anyone nearby to bring them a "throw down" because they needed an excuse for shooting someone.

Anyway,

There are times to be careful, and submissive: no matter how much you dislike it.

JR
Old 05-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #26
Shogun2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The 15 year-old girl was fighting her own mom. Wouldn't have guessed that from the video.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-pol...ry?id=13545127
Old 05-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #27
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

it's good to know that there are so many supporters of police brutality out there - that is until it happens to them and theirs - not their hypothetical, "if i had's", but their actual person. ANd the, "it's not that bad i've, seen worse" argument is so pathetic. try applying that logic to everything: They only killed 3000 people.....
Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I just disagree. There would be no case here, and that is one thing I do know. There isn't even enough for a reprimand, let alone a firing or a civil suit. I've had much worse done to clients of mine, so I'm not a cop lover. You guys are just overreacting.

Now if the girl were a provider, I would of course, kiss her ass, and claim that nothing was her fault.

You're right, MsElena did reprimand me for that. You know what? I agreed with her. I admitted that someone else on the board was correct about something I did. Nah, I was just kissing her ass that time.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You want some real police brutality? The worst part is there are plenty of examples like this that eclipse the OP link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt1mFQG3tJg
Old 05-10-2011, 03:40 AM   #30
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Quote:
...I was just kissing her ass that time.
Wouldn't be the first time or the last time. You didn't really apologize as much as you pulled a Sarah Palin and said the context was different.

As far as your link, of course there are going to be worse examples of police brutality, much like killing someone by shooting them and killing someone by throwing them in the wood chipper are both murder, but one seems much more extreme. But with the link you provided, it is tough to tell what happened unlike the original link. Also, it doesn't change the fact that if the cop thought the girl was armed and dangerous, why didn't he draw his weapon. I would also think that the police putting the cop on administrative leave speaks volumes. And don't try to say putting the cop on administrative leave is routine for brutality accusations or else there wouldn't be any cops on the street.

Cop Hits Teen Girl - this is not brutality. There is clear cut resisting.

Teen is Beaten by Police - This is also not brutality, because you can clearly hear the teen asking for a deep tissue sports massage. Later he asks for help with an itch on his leg. But seriously, this one is obviously brutality and the previous was not. I am not saying the kid in this video, or the other videos, do not "deserve" it, but the laws of our land, in order to maintain a civilized society, have given the job of doling out punishment to the courts, not the cops.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women