Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Africa > Photo Gallery - Africa
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #16
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Unbelievable reports buddy! Keep them coming. Checked back in today to see if you had any updates.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:00 AM   #17
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

One last day/night of BBFS at sea for Jane and I, 2 days more in the Marina.
I can see how a guy gets addicted to this but the covers will definitely go on when the Brazilian beauties arrive.

Today at about noon Jane was with me as I stood my turn at the helm. She was in a tiny bikini and she was sparing no discretion as she casually reached up the leg of my shorts and rubbed Jr till he was at full attention and leaking pre cum which she casually licked off her hand with a big smile. I said OK Baby you know what's going to happen when I get off this watch, don't you? "I can only hope it will be nasty" came the reply as my relief appeared to take the helm. My cousin smiled and said you all have fun, no problemo!

Down to my cabin and frantically pulling off clothes, neither had much on, Jane scratched my chest as she pulled my shirt off over my head and then kissed my chest and nipple as she stroked JR with her hands. I switched to Slave/Master role play and said "Now Slave you will need to be punished for scratching your master!!!" Jane pushed her beautiful perky 34D chest in my face and I was tempted to motor boat my way around there but refrained from that juvenile stuff, O I am juvenile just not this time. I pulled her down across my lap and started to give her beautiful pear shaped ass a good spanking, Jane said O Master please spank your Slave then fuck my ass! OK! I had a nice view of her pussy and starfish as I spanked her, which made JR super hard and he started sending signals that he was ready to fuck, if not explode immediately so I spanked her some more. while I calmed down. Jane's butt and face were quite red from the spanking but she was all smiles...

I grabbed Jane's hair at the back of her head and pushed her down so she could get a good look at JR who was still leaking pre cum. Jane said O Master I love your cock! May I put it in my mouth? What a crazy question, my reply was to just push her face down and JR entered her warm mouth. Now Slave suck till my cock explodes in your mouth! Yes Master!! About 10 minutes later and with Jane bobbing her head only -no hands- I got the signal that JR was on the verge. I pulled Slave off and threw her on her back onto the bed, straddled her chest with those perky tits rubbing my boys and pushed JR into her mouth, FF'd her till I erupted at the back of her throat while holding her head firmly against me. I shot 3 nice eruptions and Jane started gagging but held my butt and stayed with it till I pushed her off. Jane was teary eyed and flush but she Thanked her Master and begged for me to fuck her ass! SLAVE! You know damn well that master will need rest after that!

Jane smiled as she rolled me over onto my back and started sucking on JR who was at about half mast. Soon enough JR revived and filled Slave's mouth and throat and became hard as rock. (much to my surprise and delight) I pushed Jane up to the head of the bed on her back, rolled her legs up and as far out as they would go, I grabbed a cover and the lube, lubed a covered JR and her starfish, I slowly pushed JR into her extremely tight ass with her eyes glued to mine and her lips open in an O as she slowly moaned. "Thank you Master, now fuck me Good!" I started long (JR ain't real long but I can dream) strokes with my balls rubbing her pussy and clit till she DEMANDED FASTER please master fuck me Hard! I started slamming her ass while I could feel all of her enveloping JR and squeezing me till (Very Much to my Surprise) I felt my boys churning. I yelled out here it comes as I shot into the cover for a few seconds, Jane, I mean Slave had already reportedly had 3 orgasms while I was Nailing her. I told her -Now JR will need a rest! Slave unwound herself and laid on top of me, pulled off the cover and pushed a still rigid JR into her pussy and started milking him with her love muscles. I was exhausted so I cuddled and went to sleep in bliss. Got up about 30 min ago and sat down to write this, JR is still at attention though not rock hard, I am soooooo proud of HIM! LMFAO

We'll stand off and enter the marina at Rio in the morning... I guess I'll be called upon to do all that again, Tonight! Damn life is so hard!
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #18
loveitdou
Premium Access

RIO! Made over 5,000 nautical miles since Barcelona, Been laid numerous times and still at it! Nice and very busy marina Gloria. We never would'a got a spot if it wasn't for my Captain's reputation, even at that we are going to be required to leave in 21 days. We'll more out in another Harbor south of this one then. Just back from the airport where I dropped off the crew for their vacation flight back to Switzerland. Hope they have a great time.

Got back to the boat at about 3 PM and found Jane lounging around in the Saloon naked, she's definitely a nympho and isn't hard to look at or handle. I pointed out to her that the windows in the saloon make it easy for the neighboring boats to see inside.....her response (She called it Lunch time) a BBBJTCIM on the couch right in front of one of the windows, they are lightly tinted but still..... GOTT"A Love it!
Old 01-13-2018, 10:09 AM   #19
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Smile Time for a pic of Jane

Lou...You’re living the life we all dream of, congrats! Now take a few pics of Jane and post the best one, even if it’s just her body. She’s your slave, tell her to pose Charlie
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:41 PM   #20
loveitdou
Premium Access

I have pix and vids but am forbidden from displaying such, besides Charlie you are in Germany - that's a long way from San Antonio. LMAO

LMMFAO
Old 01-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #21
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Haha, worth a try! Just curious how your civi’s body looks ��....hope you’ve made your provider connections in Rio....you may have to start a Rio thread....ahh, the life you’re living!!
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:47 PM   #22
65wolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
I have pix and vids but am forbidden from displaying such, besides Charlie you are in Germany - that's a long way from San Antonio. LMAO

LMMFAO
Hey buddy, if you need me to keep Jane happy when she returns to San Antonio, I surely will. I'm only a couple of hours away. What are friends for, right?
LMAO
Keep the posts coming. Glad you're having a blast.
65wolf is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 05:51 PM   #23
nickjordy
Valued Poster

who is he and whats he need but he is famous in our site and he share links i dont know why
nickjordy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 05:52 PM   #24
nickjordy
Valued Poster

i think he is mad and brain problem
Old 12-11-2020, 05:52 PM   #25
nickjordy
Valued Poster

no problem if anyone not like then report him

AMPReviews.net