Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default First Sterilization And Now This... Obamacare Would Pay For Sex-Change Operations

In shift, Medicare would pay for sex-change operations

For the first time since 1981, when it dubbed sex-change operations "experimental," Medicare has opened the door to covering transexual operations, adding to the growing list of operations that would be allowed under Obamacare.

Acting on a new request, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services said it is starting a new analysis that could lift the spending ban for sex-change operations with a goal of making a decision two days after Christmas and on the eve of Obamacare kicking in Jan. 1.

A 30-day public comment period just opened on the proposed "National Coverage Determination."

"Surgical Treatment for Gender Identity Disorder, formerly referred to as transsexual surgery in 140.3, is currently noncovered under the Medicare Part A and Part B programs. The existing policy, which became effective in 1981, states that transsexual surgery is considered experimental," said the notice just posted on the CMS.gov site.

"Please note that we are making an administrative change to the NCD title under this reconsideration to reflect current medical terminology. The new title for Section 140.3 will be Surgical Treatment for Gender Identity Disorder," it adds.

The National Center for Transgender Equality is among those pushing for the changes.

In supporting letters to CMS, one of the proponents claims that the experimental status of sex-change operations has long passed and that studies confirm it works. "These medical procedures and treatment protocols are not experimental: decades of both clinical experience and medical research show they are essential to achieving well-being for the transsexual patient," said the letter.

A second letter called the federal policy discriminatory, and added that failure to get the operation by those who needed can cause death. "The net effect is a failure to treat a treatable disorder which in many cases leads to death. The discrimination (is) clearly un-American," added the letter.

Sterilization Won't Cost A Penny Under Obamacare
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Convicts already have this "right".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hell there is hope for you right wing pussys..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Hell there is hope for you right wing pussys..
I'm not affiliated with any political party.
I think I told you or someone else that time and time again.
I know your type... brainwashed by the TV/STATE ever since you were crapping in your diapers...
Old 03-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

sorry, there is still hope for you pussies ...no party ties.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
I'm not affiliated with any political party.
I think I told you or someone else that time and time again.
I know your type... brainwashed by the TV/STATE ever since you were crapping in your diapers...
you mean we can't believe everything we see/hear on tv?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

This isn't going to happen, but thanks for posting up the alarm that it might. And, doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy See? That you brought this to our attention? When their isn't one chance in 10,000 that it will happen? Just about the same as the rest of all of your lame-brained dumbass predictions. You fucking pathetic piece of shit. Stick to your financial Haiku and huddle around your PC monitor, waiting for the end of financial times you stupid hairbrained asshole.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'd pay for JD's sex change operation....and LK's too!

Funny thing is LK posts more like a guy and JD more like a girl.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
This isn't going to happen, but thanks for posting up the alarm that it might. And, doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy See? That you brought this to our attention? When their isn't one chance in 10,000 that it will happen? Just about the same as the rest of all of your lame-brained dumbass predictions. You fucking pathetic piece of shit. Stick to your financial Haiku and huddle around your PC monitor, waiting for the end of financial times you stupid hairbrained asshole.
Not going to happen, eh, Timmy? Well, I guess we will find out. Damn, you are one gullible son of a bitch.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Not going to happen, eh, Timmy? Well, I guess we will find out. Damn, you are one gullible son of a bitch.
Stupid as shit, too.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #11
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Default Tiny Tim Of Victorian London All Grow Up Now Lives In Wonderland...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Send your thoughts to the people in Cypress!
I think I'm the only person around here that posted a thread by Gerald Celente discussing the coming bank holidays. One of many threads that has happened or that is in the process of happening. The information is out there Tim! I only post links from Central Banks, Banks, D and R legislation ETC... from the source Tim. After I quit working in Chicago after the 2008 crash I found that the majority of the people who were effected were the uninformed... or the people who could not accept reality... like you. Furthermore, I have never said anything about a so called end of financial times. This is nothing but another consolidation/theft of wealth along with new global policies.
Stick around Tim... the fun has only just begun.
And I plan to profit from it, again.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Sorry about the typo TIM... Cyprus
DAM predictive iphone text and...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women