Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2018, 08:28 AM   #46
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default Butt sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post

Traps?? Lol. No. But, straps? Now those i do have.
Last weekend I was helping my friend's wife get things from her car. She said "Watch out for the booby traps." I told her I like boobies.

Back to the original subject of the thread by Laney, now I am married and get everything butt sex.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #47
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

The bullshit and Corruption on this site that was never addressed properly or handled at all by our moderators, the continued acts of male members and certain particular female providers putting down other male members and other providers when it is absolutely unnecessary has caused me to speak out on major issues that break guidelines and make people feel unsafe on this site.

???i like this site but don’t want to be a part of corruption, can u please explain?
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:04 AM   #48
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Heh........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
???i like this site but don’t want to be a part of corruption, can u please explain?
I to like this Site BC. I think Laney means by corruption is

Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery .https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/corruption

It a long story but it does fit the definition...lol you could read it if you want BC it was last year So it was before you were here, But it was all over the board from the ML, Coed, Reviews Hell all over.

Most the guy wont talk about it , But hell I don't blame them.....They know they will be cut the fuck off if she see it. ...........But Hell I don't care.....She played games with me last year ........So I won't see her.

but let me give you the short story

Girl fuck Mod......

Mod gets Pussy whipped ( Pocket Mod).......Hell we have a Poll to prove it ....

Girl get's Mandles......Get into the ML to see what everyone is saying.

Girl starts posting on Reviews with Mandles putting down other providers

Post in ML with her Mandles and it was nothing nice and on Coed threads

Pocket Mod did Nothing

Pocket mod start's Bumping her Review to keep her reviews on the top spot

I started fucking with him when I saw him bump her review I would bump someone else's to knock her off the top spot.......

Some of us started saying some thing Pocket Mod but did nothing, but make him come down on us .....Told us if we didn't stop we would get points.........I didn't know about the GL at that time so I read them , got to know them. Saw he was full of it.

Then when that didn't work

Pimp Daddy Mod ( Strong Arm Mod) Started making up rules.

Pimp daddy Mod told us his new rule." if we talked about the girl. He would shut us down and lock the thread "

We Called him out for censoring us.

After a bit the Admins saw it and one day we got hit with some of the Admin and some Trolls

They call out the Fuckery.. ...... Hell the owner ( St Chris) of the site posted ...One of the mod almost lost his Modship ( Thought he learned but you can't teach a old dog new Tricks )

One of the admin (CC) watched the board for a while and helped out the 2 Mods and Girl got Banned for 90 days.
But the Modtards really didn't have a choice on it since the Admin was helping call the shots. I really don't think she would have gotten Banned it was just our Modtards calling the shots.

I have my reason for say she wouldn't have been banned if it wasn't for CC being here. Some shit happened to me when I was a Newbie that should have got a provider banned for a year.....But nothing was every done or said..... but you two Kiss and make up........

One of the Modtard told me it was just some Eccie Drama not to worry it would be forgotten .......But I really think he was fucking her that why she wasn't Banned for a year.

But Hell Pussy rules the world Lmao...........

back to my short story lol

Then this year Pimp Daddy started making up rules again and started giving out BS points for braking them.

We called him out and He didn't care acted like he did nothing wrong wouldn't even Explain himself.

One of the Admin ( The Flocken Prophet) saw it an tried to clam down things and answer some question. then got jumped on. Told BC he didn't mind sheering sheep dogs.

Then the Mod Husband did a drive by and put a Cold Wet Blanket on things and everyone was scared to post but me . I should have been but some time I don't have any since

Bottom Line we have Modtard makes up rule as they go at times, hoping we will be good little Sheeple and go along with it.

And we have Modtard that are getting pussy whipped and making decision with the little head instead of the big one.

But Hell it bound to happen this is a Whore Board. Most of us do make decision with the little head everyday .......

But that should give you a ideal of what Laney was saying.......If I am Wrong Laney just Bitch Slap me and call me Sally lol
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #49
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought she was banned for a full 6 months. That's when she grew a dick and wrote some of her best reviews to date.
Lol. Fuckin Eccie.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #50
Jardinier
Valued Poster

I thought this thread was about ... and not about ... I think y'all have or may be suffering from withdrawal. It can't all be about the painted ....
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:11 PM   #51
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

You are correct. It was a Sunday afternoon and nothing was going on. I thought everyone could use a good laugh. I laughed so hard when I saw it the first time.

But it seems to have always been this way. I'm not sure why I rub so many of you the wrong way. Those that don't like me and you haven't met me just really don't know me. The rest of you, no excuse.
I'm not quite sure why I am unable to say anything even in jest without somebody trying to knock it fuck with it or give me a hard time. However, carry on. If I entertain you in some form or fashion well it doesn't bother me. My skin is not thin unless it is in regards to those that I love and care about. So glad you returned to put in your two sense again, though. I mean, weren't you the first one to not laugh and start this ridiculous conversation?
So did you just not like my joke? Or did my lil butt
Joke bother you?

This place is beginning to feel like an old folks home.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:34 PM   #52
bc1969
Valued Poster

Wow, I think I seen some of this a month or so ago,,to bad the tension still exist today, we’re all suppose to have thick skin and/or the ability to not hold a grudge over yesterday’s news. I’m noticing that the members here can cuss each other one day and lol the next day—but when a mod gets involved a lynch mob mentality seems to take over—

Maybe in defense of the mods, they most likely think everyone else is wrong and/or misinformed—they are privilege to information that board members can only specticulate about

Anywho, no need to re-visit that stuff, not for me—I “currently” have no ill feelings about any single person or any rule—lol,,but as I always say-just give it time-
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #53
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
One of the Admin ( The Flocken Prophet) saw it an tried to clam down things and answer some question. then got jumped on. Told BC he didn't mind sheering sheep dogs.

Then the Mod Husband did a drive by and put a Cold Wet Blanket on things and everyone was scared to post but me . I should have been but some time I don't have any since

Bottom Line we have Modtard makes up rule as they go at times, hoping we will be good little Sheeple and go along with it.

And we have Modtard that are getting pussy whipped and making decision with the little head instead of the big one.

But Hell it bound to happen this is a Whore Board. Most of us do make decision with the little head everyday .......

But that should give you a ideal of what Laney was saying.......If I am Wrong Laney just Bitch Slap me and call me Sally lol
Hey Sally,

When did the Fucking Prophet get demoted to admintard? Does this mean he is due some admin anal?

Quote:
I thought she was banned for a full 6 months. That's when she grew a dick and wrote some of her best reviews to date.
Lol. Fuckin Eccie.
Trannies do well is some markets?

Quote:
You are correct. It was a Sunday afternoon and nothing was going on. I thought everyone could use a good laugh. I laughed so hard when I saw it the first time.

But it seems to have always been this way. I'm not sure why I rub so many of you the wrong way. Those that don't like me and you haven't met me just really don't know me. The rest of you, no excuse.
I'm not quite sure why I am unable to say anything even in jest without somebody trying to knock it fuck with it or give me a hard time. However, carry on. If I entertain you in some form or fashion well it doesn't bother me. My skin is not thin unless it is in regards to those that I love and care about. So glad you returned to put in your two sense again, though. I mean, weren't you the first one to not laugh and start this ridiculous conversation?
So did you just not like my joke? Or did my lil butt
Joke bother you?

This place is beginning to feel like an old folks home.
You really need to care for the little patch of skin that I adore ... your taint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Wow, I think I seen some of this a month or so ago,,to bad the tension still exist today, we’re all suppose to have thick skin and/or the ability to not hold a grudge over yesterday’s news. I’m noticing that the members here can cuss each other one day and lol the next day—but when a mod gets involved a lynch mob mentality seems to take over—

Maybe in defense of the mods, they most likely think everyone else is wrong and/or misinformed—they are privilege to information that board members can only specticulate about

Anywho, no need to re-visit that stuff, not for me—I “currently” have no ill feelings about any single person or any rule—lol,,but as I always say-just give it time-
The best modtarding is the less modtarding. The dead modtards tend to be the best modtards.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:50 AM   #54
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Hey Sally,

When did the Fucking Prophet get demoted to admintard? Does this mean he is due some admin anal?

Heh.....Pyramider lol

I thought the Fucking Prophet was already getting admin anal and mod pussy too.....Test really don't tell me a whole lot, but then again nether does the fucking Prophet, I know..... ask not recieve not.

I always love to see you can talk about more then just the power of Taint ......Let the force be with you Batman.

Sally.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #55
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A whore review site with fake whore reviews is nothing but a trap.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #56
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
A whore review site without taint photos is nothing but a trap.
Fixed it.

Most reviews are embellished to the point of worthlessness. I always chuckle when I see a 30 minute session with every position in the kama sutra listed in activities, then see where she "Oed" six times from DATY, plus they had a conversation.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #57
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Fixed it.

Most reviews are embellished to the point of worthlessness. I always chuckle when I see a 30 minute session with every position in the kama sutra listed in activities, then see where she "Oed" six times from DATY, and Msog plus they had a conversation and a smoke,.

Fify.....lol

Fake reviews......Say it aint so....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women