Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160432
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2021, 11:01 PM   #781
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Of course you are, Two-Face! That's why you're so obsessed with Ronnie Reagan's economic "prowess" as you like to call it. In case you didn't notice, the Gipper's been out of office for almost 33 years.

For those of you who aren't familiar with wtf's sad and sorry posting history on economic matters, this may help:
Your ignorance of what I actually said and what you think I said are two different things...

My point has been and still is...Reagan started this deficit spending like it does not matter. And he also started a whole group that have it stuck in their hard heads that tax cuts are always effective and or efficient.

If you knew this country's history. you'd know that we have run up high debt but we always followed it up by paying it down.

That went out the window with Reagan...Bush tried (with a push from Ross Perot) and y'all kicked him out of office.

So when you'd quit lying about what I said. I'd quit calling you a liar.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 11:50 PM   #782
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My point has been and still is...Reagan started this deficit spending blah blah blah...
Stop right there... you can't help yourself, can you?

Didn't you just tell us you're "more interested in the present and short term future" than in the past? Yet all it takes is a slight nudge for you to fly off on a fucking tangent proving you're still obsessed with a President who left office over 3 decades ago!

SMH... you can't even remember what you just posted long enough to avoid contradicting yourself!

Sad. Feeble. Pathetic.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 07:00 AM   #783
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Stop right there... you can't help yourself, can you?

Didn't you just tell us you're "more interested in the present and short term future" than in the past? Yet all it takes is a slight nudge for you to fly off on a fucking tangent proving you're still obsessed with a President who left office over 3 decades ago!

SMH... you can't even remember what you just posted long enough to avoid contradicting yourself!

Sad. Feeble. Pathetic.
You lie about what I have said about Reagan....I correct it and you then convolut that is some proof that I care more about economics from the past than current or future economic policy in terms of investment purposes?

Do you understand why other than humor...I have little interest in your view of economic views. Once again....CaptainMidnight offers useful insight in regards to policy and how they may effect markets.

You on the other hand do mental gymnastics to justify shaky partisan political positions.

One is amusing and the other is useful.

I suppose you will just again lie about what I just said. I will then correct you and you will say that is proof you're economics is more interesting than CM.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 07:25 AM   #784
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Ivy Leaguer, I noticed that 1b1 is banned. He can still come to eccie.net and read the posts. That is what Waco Kid did when he was banned. There are democrats who are concerned about the costs of the legislation but feel there are good investments that are needed to not go forward. Rep Stephanie Murphy is an example. The democrats feel the below items are needed.

The CBO scored the bill. They concluded that 363 billion will be added to the deficit over ten years. That is not much. There are other items that costs the government a lot more.

The new bill provides free preschool for all 3- and 4-year-olds, boosts coverage of home-care costs for the elderly and disabled, significantly cuts the cost of some prescription drugs such insulin, expands affordable housing programs, increases grants for college students, and puts $550 billion toward tackling climate change.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-house-p...173637552.html

'a' Disagree on teh statement about banning - - My experience was to be totally shut out of teh web site. no access to anything. No notification from the mod to my e-mail - no explanation, no notification of teh duration of banning. FYI - I hope you do not share that experience.

Quote - The CBO scored the bill. They concluded that 363 billion will be added to the deficit over ten years. That is not much.

I think this statement ($363 billion - is not much) epitomizes teh 'Liberal' economics theories - that America can 'Government spend itself into prosperity. By taxing teh rich and middle class out of existence, while teh nomenklatura is exempted from their own laws and grows wealthy (ier) at the hands of their own corrupt selves and their passed bills.

Greece is an example - if we continue the DPST tax and spend party - we will end up in economic collapse
Perhaps that is the 'Burn it all down first' part of teh BBB bill.
but - no democraticommunist will even consider or countenance such a heretical thought towards their 'marxist paradise'.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 10:41 AM   #785
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm not the one with my panties in a wad...

You're a right wing snake oil salesman...

if I appear dismissive towards you, it is because I am...

Quote:
You lie about what I have said...

I have little interest in your view...

I suppose you will just again lie about what I just said...

You need to learn when to stfu. You say you have "little interest" in my views - yet you respond lamely to all my posts?

Like oeb11, your problem is you can't control your compulsion to respond to everyone on everything without having a new or coherent thought.

The mods should quarantine both of you in your own little forum and let the two of you have at it.
Old 11-22-2021, 10:44 AM   #786
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default And you need to quit sucking Big T's tallewacker

Quote:
You need to learn when to stfu.

You're just butt hurt because I've shown Ouija board could make better economic points than you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:08 AM   #787
lustylad
BANNED

Default 12 Drummers Drumming, 11 Pipers Piping, 10 Trannies Sucking...

Did you ask your ouija board how many trannies Santa Claus will bring you this year?

Or do you mostly just talk about Reaganomics?
Old 11-22-2021, 11:54 AM   #788
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to learn when to stfu. You say you have "little interest" in my views - yet you respond lamely to all my posts?

Like oeb11, your problem is you can't control your compulsion to respond to everyone on everything without having a new or coherent thought.

The mods should quarantine both of you in your own little forum and let the two of you have at it.

LL - I generally agree with Your POV, and respect your opinion
However - if One wants to be insulting adn nasty - Be my guest
SAD for You - sir!
Considering your little war with wtf above - perhaps You should be looking in teh mirror about a 'cage match', good sir!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:19 PM   #789
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Nobody wants to hear that

Quote:
Did you ask your ouija board how many trannies Santa Claus will bring you this year?

Or do you mostly just talk about Reaganomics?
He bringing me two....one to shove up your bum and the other to stifle your noisy ecstasy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:00 PM   #790
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Please don't make jokes about stuffing trannies in people's bums and mouths. ts Winn Dixie is a sensitive soul and you're going to upset him.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:21 PM   #791
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Too Right, Tiny...

Hey Mates, just post your OPINIONS and leave the rest
of your bullshit on the dock.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:41 PM   #792
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Considering your little war with wtf above - perhaps You should be looking in teh (sic) mirror about a 'cage match', good sir!
A cage match sounds like a splendid idea! Betcha half of eccie would pay to watch! Should be an easy win for you, though. Wtf is all softened up... I've been pounding him to a bloody pulp for years!
Old 11-22-2021, 05:46 PM   #793
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Please don't make jokes about stuffing trannies in people's bums and mouths.
He wasn't joking. Wtf is a legend in the Houston tranny community.

Old 11-23-2021, 03:02 AM   #794
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No I wasn't joking...

Quote:
He wasn't joking. Wtf is a legend in the Houston tranny community.

]
You want a tranny in your mouth and bum more than bambino wants a fist up his ass.

Please don't do the review like bambam
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:26 AM   #795
lustylad
BANNED

Default Meanwhile, Tranny Claus Is Busy "Wrapping" Wtf's Tiny Package...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tllxVp-6vg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women