Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #31
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
more keynesian idiocy and blue state bailout is what this boils down to it seems to me.

. . . .

of course if you run an airport in a broke wasteful-spending blue state or democrat destroyed city, you need funds siphoned off from red ones to further support the profligacy.

. . . .

keynesian (read unworkable ideology), blue state, dem city, union bailout.

let the american people work and the systems that are based on sound economics and common sense prosper. let the others change. they will not change until they are forced, absolutely forced, to.
The statistics show that people who take an ideological, dogmatic view of economics and rely on a single solution or policy as a magic financial bullet to cure all of society's ills have an extremely high probability of being arrested someday for either a) shooting at people from a tower, b) assaulting a government worker, or c) having sex with roadkill.

I'm not suggesting that any one person on this board would fall into any of those categories. I'm just repeating what the numbers show.

Balance is good for the economy just as it is with anti-psychotic meds.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default name calling is what the sort resorts to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
The statistics show that people who take an ideological, dogmatic view of economics and rely on a single solution or policy as a magic financial bullet to cure all of society's ills have an extremely high probability of being arrested someday for either a) shooting at people from a tower, b) assaulting a government worker, or c) having sex with roadkill.

I'm not suggesting that any one person on this board would fall into any of those categories. I'm just repeating what the numbers show.

Balance is good for the economy just as it is with anti-psychotic meds.

Cheers,
Mazo.
a cheerful good day to you sir. and other than not so veiled insults what do you offer but support for idiocy?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #33
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
a cheerful good day to you sir. and other than not so veiled insults what do you offer but support for idiocy?
Hey man, that's a real study I conducted myself.

I've known one guy (a pro bono client) who supported a strict minimum tax, minimum government policy.

That guy was arrested at various times in his life for shooting at hunters from a water tower, throwing cow shit on a postal worker, and doing the nasty with a recently deceased white-tail deer.

In contrast, not one person I know who supports a balanced, sensible economic and tax policy has ever been know to show the slightest carnal interest in anything with fur and hooves.

So, you see, the numbers in my study are running pretty high in favor of fiscal policy extremists being highly dangerous perverts. The sample size is admittedly low, but the numbers grow everyday I read this board.

But don't worry about it. You seem like a clever enough guy that you'll avoid arrest. Just don't make the same mistake my guy did: wash the blood and fur off your boots before the cops pull you over.

Cheers!
Mazo.

P.S. - Unfortunately, somebody else got the pro bono draw on the day the guy went up on the bestiality charge. I would have loved to be there for that closing argument!
Old 09-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i see you only have more of the same

Quote:
Hey man, that's a real study I conducted myself.

I've known one guy (a pro bono client) who supported a strict minimum tax, minimum government policy.

That guy was arrested at various times in his life for shooting at hunters from a water tower, throwing cow shit on a postal worker, and doing the nasty with a recently deceased white-tail deer.

In contrast, not one person I know who supports a balanced, sensible economic and tax policy has ever been know to show the slightest carnal interest in anything with fur and hooves.

So, you see, the numbers in my study are running pretty high in favor of fiscal policy extremists being highly dangerous perverts. The sample size is admittedly low, but the numbers grow everyday I read this board.

But don't worry about it. You seem like a clever enough guy that you'll avoid arrest. Just don't make the same mistake my guy did: wash the blood and fur off your boots before the cops pull you over.

Cheers!
Mazo.

P.S. - Unfortunately, somebody else got the pro bono draw on the day the guy went up on the bestiality charge. I would have loved to be there for that closing argument!
dont bother to post me until you have something to say that makes an argument of sorts..that may be a long time
Old 09-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #35
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
...and doing the nasty with a recently deceased white-tail deer....
Unfortunately, somebody else got the pro bono draw on the day the guy went up on the bestiality charge. I would have loved to be there for that closing argument!
Funny!

But perilously close to plagiarism. See Robert Shimmel's (R.I.P. you hilarious bastard!!) old bit re reading about a guy who was arrested for animal necrophilia.

He may be be dead but I still think you owe Bob's estate a quarter!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default biden maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Funny!

But perilously close to plagiarism. See Robert Shimmel's (R.I.P. you hilarious bastard!!) old bit re reading about a guy who was arrested for animal necrophilia.

He may be be dead but I still think you owe Bob's estate a quarter!
not surprised he copied and passed it off as his own
Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default A few more troops and a few more billion.

Quote:
Hey nevergotit, if we called the latest Obama spending proposal a SURGE. Would you get behind it?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default WTFoolisness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Hey nevergotit, if we called the latest Obama spending proposal a SURGE. Would you get behind it?
i'd try to always keep it in front of me.... wouldnt ever want it behind me
Old 09-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Shoulda known

Quote:
i'd try to always keep it in front of me.... wouldnt ever want it behind me
So you're a pitcher, not a catcher
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #40
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
not surprised he copied and passed it off as his own
OK tough guy. You wanna call me out. Let's put some meat on the bone, shall we?

I'll provide absolute proof to you that this was a real case handled by the public defender service here in my home state.

If I can't put up I'll shut up. I'll not post on this board for a whole year.

But if I can deliver the goods then it's your turn to put your money where your mouth is - or in this case your sig line. If I deliver the proof on this case then you have to put whatever I want in your sig line here for the next six months.

JB can be the arbitrator and enforcer of the wager.

Whatta ya say. You man enough to test your point? Or are you ready to just admit that you, like always, decided to shoot your mouth off before bothering to check the facts?

Cheers,
Mazo.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #41
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default Gentlemenz, pleez.....fwiw....

Schimmel's bit DOES begin....

"I read in the paper the other day where a man was arrested & charged with animal necrophilia...."

It is a rather old bit. Can't remember when I heard it first. I'm thinking it's gotta be at least 10 years or so.

My "accusation" was made with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

If you're going ahead with this, Marquis of Queensbury rules in effect. Protect yourselves at all times.

Touch 'em up!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 AM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default no clue as to what you are blathering on about

Quote:
OK tough guy. You wanna call me out. Let's put some meat on the bone, shall we?

I'll provide absolute proof to you that this was a real case handled by the public defender service here in my home state.

If I can't put up I'll shut up. I'll not post on this board for a whole year.

But if I can deliver the goods then it's your turn to put your money where your mouth is - or in this case your sig line. If I deliver the proof on this case then you have to put whatever I want in your sig line here for the next six months.

JB can be the arbitrator and enforcer of the wager.

Whatta ya say. You man enough to test your point? Or are you ready to just admit that you, like always, decided to shoot your mouth off before bothering to check the facts?

Cheers,
Mazo.
i really dont know what you are talking about..someone pointed out something you said that seemed to have been lifted from anothers work and and that you owed their estate and i said i wasnt surprised ...

the truth was, past your first few insults.. .in your first post...i didnt bother to read the second other than to realize it was another attempt to insult and not discuss..so any case, great insight or funny line was completely lost on me

as to a wager that you know of some case or story of a low nature ..well it seems rather silly for me to enter such a contest as i'd gather you do know of such things
Old 09-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #43
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
uh
why not give us a solid understanding of our tax structure, something that can be a basis for planning. work on that. perhaps even extend the bush tax cuts. what do you think something like that would do for american small business and the effect on hiring?
uh uh. I don't think that's done jack for small business. Maybe at the top. I've straddled that line and it's always welcome at the top, but not the bottom.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...073002671.html
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default dont have time to do that justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
uh uh. I don't think that's done jack for small business. Maybe at the top. I've straddled that line and it's always welcome at the top, but not the bottom.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...073002671.html
well disingenuious at best

btw dem economists such as mark zandi beleives the cuts should be maintained...so does peter orszag, baby and all
Old 09-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Mark Zandi was an adviser to McCain. Why doesn't it surprise me that he thinks giving millionaires tax breaks is a good idea. Plus, he has only said continue them for two more years (at least last I heard). Which is what Orzag has said, but Orzag has at least been honest enough to say he would extend the top bracket cuts for two more years only because the votes aren't there to cut them now.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women