Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Defining sensual domination

Ok. I see ads for sensual domination all the time. Any thoughts on what specific activities that might entail?
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

My website is geared for that.

www.princess-caitlyn.com
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Typically the "sensual" domination is more geared towards touching/fondling/light impact/kissing play. Depending on how you want to define the rest of it (i.e. "true", "hardcore", etc) it will typically involve more mental as well as physical and impact play.

So a sensual dominatrix might tie you to the bed, and rub herself all over you while you strain to get more contact with her, or tease you with her breasts as you are desperate to take her nipples in your mouth. And then she may venture further south to tease you further.

Otherwise you might find yourself tied down on something less comfortable, say a spanking bench or a st. andrews cross, and your Mistress is flogging you, or hand spanking you, or taking her riding crop to your ass.

Of course, the truly evil domme will start off sensual, then go harder on you, and at the end she doesn't let you release and puts you in a nice steel chastity belt and lets you know her appointment schedule for the next week...
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Myself, I overindulge my lover and myself when I sensually dominate him. It’s intensely personal to dominate someone.

My newest lover rang the doorbell. A wide, wicked grin spread across his face when he saw me in my aqua green, skin-tight latex dress. I grabbed him by the hand, told him to be a good boy and gave him a deep, long French kiss.

I took him in my candle lit bedroom and told him to kneel before me while I showed him the toys I was going to use and abuse him with. I told him to kiss them one by one. First the red flogger, the butt-plug, the nipple clamps, the candle, the clothespins, the paddles, his collar……………….

I slowly unzipped the top of my dress and allowed him to feel, smell and lick my awaiting, sensitive nipples. I told him if he obeyed me, I would reward him. I’m not a severe mistress after all.

I put his collar on him and smiled down at him. When I restrained him face down on the bed, I put his vulnerable bottom in the air with a pillow underneath him, and slipped his butt plug in. I took my oil out and with my hands, breasts and pussy I began massaging the oil into his back, shoulders, legs and backside.

Without notice I grabbed my flogger and flap, flap, flap across his waiting bottom until he moaned with pleasure. Not too much……………slowly, I began flogging his back and dragging the tendrils of the flogger down his back, bottom, legs and feet – slap to the bottom of one of his feet as a reminder. Again, again, again.

Slap, slap, slap strong stinging slaps with my hand on his getting red bottom. I ask him, “Does that sting?”

He responds whimpering, “Yes Mistress.”

“Do you want me to stop?” I ask.

“No Mistress I don’t.” He responds.

A few more swats and then I drag my long, blond hair down his back; kiss his red bottom; put a vibrator on his plug; and clamp him just below his plug.

“Ohhh Mistress.” He whispers almost to himself…………………….

I turn him over, re-secure him and lick and then put my nipple clams on his waiting nipples. He strains and bucks as I alternate between ice, pulling on his clamp’s chain and giving him deep kisses. When his nipples have been tormented enough, I suck each nipple as I take the clamps off. I love to hear him whimper.

The whimper becomes louder as I begin flogging his sensitive nipples and chest. Ever so slowly, so slowly, I drag the flogger down his stomach, cock, balls legs and feet. Without him expecting it, I begin to oh so softly flog his fully erect cock.

“Does that hurt?” I ask

“Yes Mistress, but I need it.” He responds.

I reach over and put clamp the shaft of his cock, and then I begin to massage his chest and stomach while he’s helplessly tied down and has his cock clamped. I rub alternate between rubbing my breasts and pussy across his chest and dragging my hair across his chest, stomach and cock.

I finally decide to take my pleasure. I lower myself onto his eager tongue. When I finally come all over his face, I lower my mouth to his and kiss myself off of his face.

Now it’s time to pay attention to my good little boy. I take out my lube and begin to massage his balls. Slowly, I take one cloths pin off at a time, licking and……………………..

This is my idea of sensual domination.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If that is the quintessential definition then I am in! Olivia , please, come north next time!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Oh damn. Count me in too. I want/need to be that lover.

adventurous1
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oh Olivia, that is hot. I really need to create a time when we can play together
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang Oliva count me in tooooo - I just love both sides of that play from time to time!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
Luv_da_girls
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Myself, I overindulge my lover and myself when I sensually dominate him. It’s intensely personal to dominate someone.

My newest lover rang the doorbell. A wide, wicked grin spread across his face when he saw me in my aqua green, skin-tight latex dress. I grabbed him by the hand, told him to be a good boy and gave him a deep, long French kiss.

I took him in my candle lit bedroom and told him to kneel before me while I showed him the toys I was going to use and abuse him with. I told him to kiss them one by one. First the red flogger, the butt-plug, the nipple clamps, the candle, the clothespins, the paddles, his collar……………….

I slowly unzipped the top of my dress and allowed him to feel, smell and lick my awaiting, sensitive nipples. I told him if he obeyed me, I would reward him. I’m not a severe mistress after all.

I put his collar on him and smiled down at him. When I restrained him face down on the bed, I put his vulnerable bottom in the air with a pillow underneath him, and slipped his butt plug in. I took my oil out and with my hands, breasts and pussy I began massaging the oil into his back, shoulders, legs and backside.

Without notice I grabbed my flogger and flap, flap, flap across his waiting bottom until he moaned with pleasure. Not too much……………slowly, I began flogging his back and dragging the tendrils of the flogger down his back, bottom, legs and feet – slap to the bottom of one of his feet as a reminder. Again, again, again.

Slap, slap, slap strong stinging slaps with my hand on his getting red bottom. I ask him, “Does that sting?”

A few more swats and then I drag my long, blond hair down his back; kiss his red bottom; put a vibrator on his plug; and clamp him just below his plug.

I turn him over, re-secure him and lick and then put my nipple clams on his waiting nipples. He strains and bucks as I alternate between ice, pulling on his clamp’s chain and giving him deep kisses. When his nipples have been tormented enough, I suck each nipple as I take the clamps off. I love to hear him whimper.

The whimper becomes louder as I begin flogging his sensitive nipples and chest. Ever so slowly, so slowly, I drag the flogger down his stomach, cock, balls legs and feet. Without him expecting it, I begin to oh so softly flog his fully erect cock.

“Does that hurt?” I ask

I reach over and put clamp the shaft of his cock, and then I begin to massage his chest and stomach while he’s helplessly tied down and has his cock clamped. I rub alternate between rubbing my breasts and pussy across his chest and dragging my hair across his chest, stomach and cock.

I finally decide to take my pleasure. I lower myself onto his eager tongue. When I finally come all over his face, I lower my mouth to his and kiss myself off of his face.

Now it’s time to pay attention to my good little boy. I take out my lube and begin to massage his balls. Slowly, I take one cloths pin off at a time, licking and……………………..

Damn! I need a cigarette. And I don't smoke.
Luv_da_girls is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
obanrocks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:

...........Brevity edit....

That was HOT! My idea of it too.... but for me, flipped in the other direction.
obanrocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Smoke time That made me all tingly inside. In my opinion, sensual domination is a lighter form of play maybe using feathers, fingernails/hair down trailing down the back. Maybe the use of silk scarves instead of something more menacing. Can't forget lots of tease and denial. My last session was not really sensual all the way thru, but here is the story.... A fine young male creature was at the door. Introductions and then I quickly took my place on the big chair wearing my favorite black pencil skirt, waist cincher, and white blouse. My hair was in a bun and I wore my reading glasses. Sub dave quickly knelt before me eyeing my legs thru the long side slit. I'm sure he noticed my black vinyl stilettos, because he sported a lusty grin! I told him to take his clothes off, because it was time for his inspection. He knelt again as I walked around him touching his cock with my heels and crop lightly swating the places I wanted to examine further. I placed handcuffs on him as I distracted him with my breath in his ear and on his neck. Once cuffed I placed a hood and collar on him. I led him over to my bench where he placed his body over the leather. I stroked his skinsoftly and drug my nails over his body lightly. I let him smell the flogger and feel it against his skin. I gave him a few loving pats on his ass and he began to groan a little. I said you are ready to receive what I have to give you aren't you? Yes Mistress I'm ready. I began to flog him on his back, butt, and upper thighs until I felt we were both ready to move on. I led him to another room where I placed leather restraints on his wrists. He was very content.his arms hung above his head attached to the bar above while I licked his nipples and rubbed myself against him. I placed his balls in a little pouch that had teeth in them like vampire gloves do. After that I rewarded him by stroking his cock very slowly getting it all lubed up. I circled around him quietly for effect giving a tug to a nipple and a swat here and there. I sucked on one nipple and played with him a little to distract him while I placed the clamp on the other side. Still stroking I placed the other. All the while I teased and taunted him. I saw his wrists was getting a little red, so I took him down and layed him on the massage table and bound him. I lifted the hood up enough to expose his nose and mouth. Placing my thin panty encased pussy just inches from his mouth every now and then brushing my lips against his. I decided it was time for his training and told him so still teasing him with my pussy. He begged to see, and I thought he took everything like a champ, so I took the hood off. With a plug throbbing in him and my pussy inches from his mouth I tied his cock up quickly and removed the sack from his balls. I left him there a minute and retreived my hot wax, ice, and another devilish surprise. I dripped hot wax down his chest while I pulled the clamps off softly. I asked him if there was anything mistresscould do to make him feel better. He replied that he didn't know. Whatever mistresswanted. So, I placed some icy hot on his balls to make him feel "better" and quickly pulled the string from his cock.I allowed him one free hand to use ice on his nipples.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #12
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a good time to go to the next size up in plugs, so that is what I did. As I sat on top of him I laughed at his helplessness and his throbbing balls. I swabbed a little more icyhot on his nipples and ordered him to touch himself. I gave him nothing but spit for lube while I sat on top of his chest and pleasured myself. I made him beg for release then made a little game out of his starting and stopping masterbating. I finally came and so did he. He called today as I asked of him. He asked when could he see me again!!!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:57 AM   #13
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think Olivia nailed it... Wow....

Quote:

“Does that hurt?” I ask

yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:

My newest lover rang the doorbell.

...exciting sensual play deliciously described by Olivia - snipped by me ...

I reach over and put clamp the shaft of his cock, and

like i said in my snippings, Olivia, that is a delicious description of a sensual domination event!!!
but, being the inquisitive one,....
what kind of clamps "below his plug" and on "the shaft of his cock"?

my imagery fails me...
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I like www.club-tierra.com. She does online and RL sessions. Oh and she's super HOT!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women