Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452816
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Post For Providers -Retirement Goals?

How much do you think you need to be able to retire ? What is your goal. Reason for asking, is the markets are changing, and cost of living is going up.

Want to talk about an exit plan, PM me.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think most do it for a financial end Goal. I think most do this bc they enjoy the lifestyle and some do it bc it helps pay the bills while their in school. Unless your getting thousands for your time each time. You'll never meet a financial Goal enough for you to retire. It can however help you meet a non financial goal that may can help with future finances. Like finishing school and finding a job in the profession you studied
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 10:12 AM   #3
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This helps alot of us reach a non financial goal. Which could also be able to have the flexibility of just spending more time with your family.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:03 PM   #4
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it varies. Not many are going for just a single cashout number. Their needs vary, for short term and continuing finances. And their abilities vary, from continuing to work at anything, or a new career, family obligations, health, etc.

It's really more of a matter of how much money they expect will get them from Point A to Point B, including bumps in the road.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:36 AM   #5
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The hobby provides me funds to pay my bills while I'm building up my real world business.

Plus, I'm single and love sex.

Working a full time job, plus having the time to work on other projects is almost impossible.

But, I can tour for two weeks, then have 2-3 weeks available to focus on making inventory. (I own a clothing line)

Of course, this is only for me, and I can't speak for other ladies.

*curtsy*
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #6
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you looked in the old parts of the forum you will see girls looking to get fake pay stubs in order to rent an apartment.

I doubt they are thinking of retirement, lol
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:01 AM   #7
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I always joke that my retirement plan is my last husband’s investment portfolio or life insurance policy. But in all honestly, I make the exact same amount doing what I am formally educated to do as I do here, the difference is this is more fun. It also gives me time to write and pursue my philanthropic interests. And travel.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:36 AM   #8
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I retired for years and did the civi career thing.

Yawn.

I see the market being difficult to maneuver the next few months to a year then I see a huge divide with the sites who are not provider centric turning into the new backpages of the internet. At the same time any provider who has a business head or is willing to learn will excel and move on to the provider centric sites as well as other areas such as social media. When the latter happens the market will see the appropriate raise in rates to match side by side with the rest of the economy.

♡♡♡♡♡

Only 31% of millennials are saving for retirement. Could ya please stop the stigma?

Many sex workers have an investment portfolio and retirement plan. Some, like me, would rather spend over a month in Europe and another month in Hawaii and spend 3 months traveling the east coast in the past two years (not providing) and wear pearls that cost more than most millenials pull in each month. Some have kids they are putting through college or private schools. Some hire private sports/academic trainers/tutors so their child can excel. Some own businesses. Some have beach houses. Some drive bimmers and Mercedes. Some do more than one from the above list.

Paystubs are only because we are operating in a grey and often times illegal area of the law. How many landlords will rent to someone if they say "hey I'm a provider which is the new non-derogatory term for prostitute".

Please think before you comment. #StopStigma
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:26 AM   #9
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I don't think most do it for a financial end Goal. I think most do this bc they enjoy the lifestyle and some do it bc it helps pay the bills while their in school. Unless your getting thousands for your time each time. You'll never meet a financial Goal enough for you to retire. It can however help you meet a non financial goal that may can help with future finances. Like finishing school and finding a job in the profession you studied
You get it. A lot of guys and girls don’t and never will.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:08 AM   #10
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Thank you all for your insight. However, the post is made for those who do want out, and need to create other means of income. And to have something coming in, in their later years. Not everyone is doing this because they love the profession. In fact, I have gotten several emails about an exit plan. I have put 3 in place for them. They seem to be very happy.

So if you are reading this, and just have an interest in what I have to say, send me a PM. Let's see if we can create something that fits your needs.

Have a great week all.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Banker,
Any decent financial guy/gal can provide the exact same advice.
Regardless of what profession any individual is in.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:56 PM   #12
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a "Financial" plan in place for a very long time now. I have an end game. I am financially savvy, and for all of the things I do not know,I have "People" in the financial industry to help me stay on track.

I know how to budget, and also know what I want out of life when I retire. If you don't have something in place, you are foolish. Everyone needs a "nest" egg for "rainy days"....

Also one must think about your health. What if something were to God forbid happen to you or a loved one. How will you afford to be off "work" for a little while and still survive and pay bills??

Think about investing in a home for yourself. Some people prefer to buy condos so they don't have any yard upkeep, some people like the tiny house movement, so they can travel. No 1 way is right or wrong.

Some people just prefer to rent. Again nothing wrong with those options either, it is just hard on the industry ladies to "verify" themselves to some complexes.

But all in all please have an end game in place...

Just my .02 cents.
BTW I invested in my 1st home a little over 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:25 AM   #13
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker1970 View Post
How much do you think you need to be able to retire ?

I asked this question in a pre-retirement seminar put on by a large financial consulting company. The answer? "When do you plan on dying"?

MM - great advice!
o2flyhi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women