Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2018, 02:26 PM   #181
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I know you sucked them all out. Give me a day and I am sure they will be ready for you, they are in the mitosis stage right now. Do you want me to eat some more Pineapple? Or would you prefer another flavor.
You know no such thing, M T Brain Socket. Your one brain cell is a desiccated piece of fecal matter incapable of intelligent thought, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:38 AM   #182
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You know no such thing, M T Brain Socket. Your one brain cell is a desiccated piece of fecal matter incapable of intelligent thought, M T Brain Socket.
So you are right you didn't suck them all out . You left one LOL!
Too bad you swallowing them didn't make you any smarter.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:42 PM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you are right you didn't suck them all out . You left one LOL!
Too bad you swallowing them didn't make you any smarter.
No one swallowed any of your brain cells, M T Brain Socket. You weren't born with any, M T Brain Socket. That's why you're lib-retarded, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:01 PM   #184
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one swallowed any of your brain cells, M T Brain Socket. You weren't born with any, M T Brain Socket. That's why you're lib-retarded, M T Brain Socket.
The term "sucked their brains out" is a figure of speech. But that didn't stop you from trying though.
By the way your poor little MAGA teen forgot to mention him and his buddies had already started shit by talking a bunch of racist garbage about killing anyone that was not white on the 4th of July.
You racist fuckers are gonna learn one of these days to keep your pie holes shut or go back to where you came from. Us natives say all the darkies and the brownies are welcome. You paleface conservative faggots need to get back on the Mayflower. Better yet you should all meet in Kentucky and sail that Bankrupt Ark back to your homeland.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The term "sucked their brains out" is a figure of speech. But that didn't stop you from trying though.
By the way your poor little MAGA teen forgot to mention him and his buddies had already started shit by talking a bunch of racist garbage about killing anyone that was not white on the 4th of July.
You racist fuckers are gonna learn one of these days to keep your pie holes shut or go back to where you came from. Us natives say all the darkies and the brownies are welcome. You paleface conservative faggots need to get back on the Mayflower. Better yet you should all meet in Kentucky and sail that Bankrupt Ark back to your homeland.

You lib-retards arguing that all illegal aliens are people of color is racist, M T Brain Socket. And you haven't shit to back up your allegations regarding the incident in the hamburger joint, M T Brain Socket. It's a matter of record that the only one using the "N" word was the asshole that assaulted a kid, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #186
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

You lib-retards arguing that all illegal aliens are people of color is racist, M T Brain Socket. And you haven't shit to back up your allegations regarding the incident in the hamburger joint, M T Brain Socket. It's a matter of record that the only one using the "N" word was the asshole that assaulted a kid, M T Brain Socket.
You come up with the weirdest shit, nobody said all illegal aliens were black or brown. I do think its funny those are the only ones your team are concerned with though. As for what happened at the burger joint you need to do a little research.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You come up with the weirdest shit, nobody said all illegal aliens were black or brown. I do think its funny those are the only ones your team are concerned with though. As for what happened at the burger joint you need to do a little research.

Yeah, that's exactly the racist basis for your asinine accusations that people advocating for the enforcement of this nation's laws are racists, M T Brain Socket.

And you'd be the jackass that needs to research and validate your sources, M T Brain Socket -- which had to change their tune when they discovered their "witness" was lying, M T Brain Socket. It was your jackass clone who hurled racial epithets at that hamburger joint, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:08 AM   #188
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yeah, that's exactly the racist basis for your asinine accusations that people advocating for the enforcement of this nation's laws are racists, M T Brain Socket.

And you'd be the jackass that needs to research and validate your sources, M T Brain Socket -- which had to change their tune when they discovered their "witness" was lying, M T Brain Socket. It was your jackass clone who hurled racial epithets at that hamburger joint, M T Brain Socket.
Hey I now see why you are defending the little punk. You share a common name. He was given it at birth and you earned it in Middle school.

{ hankering is code for Dick Hunter}
Old 07-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey I now see why you are defending the little punk. You share a common name. He was given it at birth and you earned it in Middle school.

{ hankering is code for Dick Hunter}
Noticed that you couldn't produce evidence to support a damn thing you ignorantly claim, M T Brain Socket. Your argument is as M T as your brain socket, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #190
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Noticed that you couldn't produce evidence to support a damn thing you ignorantly claim, M T Brain Socket. Your argument is as M T as your brain socket, M T Brain Socket.
I never claimed to know anything you idiot. If there was not a story about them starting it then why did you say it was retracted? Unlike you Mr I B A Dick Hunter I am always open to getting to the bottom things. You just keep running your pie hole and never admit when you are wrong. Lets see where JW stated there was all those voters you blabbed about?
Old 07-19-2018, 01:44 PM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B A Dick Hunter
Everybody here already knew that about you, M T Brain Socket. Noticed again that you couldn't produce evidence to support a damn thing you ignorantly claim, M T Brain Socket. Your argument is as M T as your brain socket, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #192
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never claimed to know anything you idiot.
That's probably a good thing. You know, that you don't claim to know anything.

Enhances your credibility and integrity.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #193
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's probably a good thing. You know, that you don't claim to know anything.

Enhances your credibility and integrity.
There you go bottom feeding again. I am headed to Galveston this weekend. Any advice on what to do if I encounter a "landshark"? Should I say "is that you Lexuslover"?
Old 07-20-2018, 11:00 AM   #194
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Everybody here already knew that about you, M T Brain Socket. Noticed again that you couldn't produce evidence to support a damn thing you ignorantly claim, M T Brain Socket. Your argument is as M T as your brain socket, M T Brain Socket.
You even confirmed what I said you idiot. Now you say I do not have a source? I didn't claim anything to be true I only pointed out there was an article saying he may have been provoked.

Lets see you explain these attacks.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-wearin...ry?id=54642028

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.76661691f497
Old 07-20-2018, 11:19 AM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You even confirmed what I said you idiot. Now you say I do not have a source? I didn't claim anything to be true I only pointed out there was an article saying he may have been provoked.

Lets see you explain these attacks.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-wearin...ry?id=54642028

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.76661691f497
You're a genuine, cock-sucking moron that can't back up what you claimed about your boy Kino, M T Brain Socket, so now you want to deflect and draw attention away from your enormous stupidity. It didn't work, M T Brain Socket. You're lying, stupid-ass cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket, and you'll always be a lying, stupid-ass cock-sucker.

Quote:
Bystanders yell anti-Trump taunts as man beaten after car crash

(Chicago Tribune)

Quote:
Suspects hit with hate crime charges for torturing white special-needs man

The four African-American people accused of terrorizing and beating a white, mentally disabled man in Chicago and streaming footage of the disturbing incident online were charged with hate crimes Thursday, according to local authorities.

“F–k Donald Trump, n—a, f–k white people!” one of the suspects can be heard telling the man in the video

(New York Post)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women