Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2018, 06:50 AM   #1
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default How do you safely approach an AMP?

How does one approach an AMP for the first time? I've never been in one, and aside from the general note I saw somewhere that if the windows are blacked out, its the kind you're looking for...

Is there a code language? Do you generally need appointments? Do you ask to see all the available massage therapists lined up? How are monetary expectations communicated and resolved?
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
biggeorge565
Valued Poster

In central NY at least, open the door, walk in, you will be greeted by someone. They will ask you half an hour or an hour. When you tell them they will tell you haw much it is. After the flip they will usually ask you "How much you give me?" for extras or will just state a price. I have never asked for a lineup but I will sometimes ask for a certain girl.
biggeorge565 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #3
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

First, use this board and other sites to do some research so that you are not walking into a place blind. Do your research and pick out an AMP that has a proven and recent track record of delivering the service you are seeking. There are some AMPs where its just a tease and self service only, others where it is just a handshake only, and others that offer more. It is up to you to take some time, decide what level of care you want, and research the right places to go to find that level.

Once you've picked out a few places do some deeper research on them. Pull it up on Google Maps, take a look at the neighborhood and take a look a look at Google to see if any search results for the place bring up reports of police activity or upset neighbors etc.

Some AMPs you can call ahead and make an appointment, almost all are walk in friendly though its always possible to have bad timing and everyone is busy. I prefer the walk in approach since I don't want to give out any information at all to them.

When you arrive at the location take a few minutes to look things over. Some of these places are not in the greatest neighborhoods. Also be on the look out for nosy neighbors or others watching the place.

The places I've been to all have an unlocked front door then a foyer area and then a locked second door. So you walk in the first door and then find the button to ring the bell or buzzer for the second door.

A lady will come let you in and usher you to a room. She'll ask "how long?" and "you here before?" She is testing you to see if you've been there before, if you seem like a cop, etc. If you've never been there before, you can try to lie but if you don't know the layout and the general routine its going to show.

When you get to the room the older lady will excuse herself and say the girl will be in just a bit. That is your clue to quickly strip while you are alone. Don't be bashful, strip naked and then lie on the massage table or small bed. There is usually a clean towel laying there you can wrap yourself in or cover yourself with while you wait. When the girl comes in, if she asks if you want the table shower always say yes. Then have fun.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:45 PM   #4
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

When you're face down and she moves to your upper area, they will get close to your face. Just move your hand along the back of her leg, behind the knee area. If she doesn't make you move your hand, keep rubbing softly for a minute, then slowly start moving North.
She will get you to flip, then start talking tips.
I play at some good places, but I can't advertise them.
My opinion, when people on here start reviewing the good ones, they get shut down not long afterwards...
Another thing to remember, most of the time, but not always, when they are older, they will do more. They always start high on tips. They know you will try to jew them down.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

these answers are all over the place. it depends on whether you are at a full service AMP, or an L1 spot. if you are in Dallas, read the Board, the answers are all there.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #6
H5678J
Premium Access

Encounters: 93

A key word you used was "safely". I think it is correct to assume all AMPS are known by LE and may be observed by the same at any time. So that chances of being identified (and/or photographed) are greater than just going to good provider incall or outcall. Also that it is just a matter of time till that same AMP is raided, "inspected" or whatever they may call it. There is probably little chance it will happen while you are there but it exists in the realm of possibility. The chance anyone takes.
H5678J is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #7
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

ok call me DUMB, what is or what does amp stand for????
Financeman22 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financeman22 View Post
ok call me DUMB, what is or what does amp stand for????
Dum Dum!

AMP = Asian Massage Parlor

except where we are (Dallas), the "massage" is a false term, since it is illegal to give a massage at an AMP. of course, some of the other shit is illegal, but that's due to stuck-up Bible Thumpers who hate to see others having fun.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:04 AM   #9
Financeman22
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

thanks Chung Tran, I only used the Asian parlors when I was in Okinawa & Nam, could get a BBBJ & a hand job to $15.00 American, make her give you the hand job first so she would have to work on the BJ
Financeman22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women