Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2018, 09:53 PM   #31
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I know you guys have what it takes to hang out with the ladies, did I say otherwise?

Nope.

We're all adults here and we know what's up.

Anyway, do you know what happened to the (BDD) waitress who was so drunk two guys had to carry her to the dressing room? I can't believe she would drink that much

I thought she was a sober girl, I offered her a drink one time and she said no to me.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #32
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Based on my best recollection, over the years I’ve received 23 numbers, 7 led to otc, 2 are still TBD, 4 were willing but I changed my mind and did not pursue, and 10 refused any otc interaction.

This is not necessarily representative as I don’t ask for a number unless I’m interested in otc, and I’m very selective about who I would make that request to in the first place.

Based on my experience, I’d say it’s 50-50 odds. And that’s with the deck stacked with high quality, “good” girls almost entirely, that I’ve established rapport with and like and trust.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:58 AM   #33
Whodwho
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

My OTC success comes from meeting one in a club and get a few dances. Pay her well and buy her drinks. I don’t try anything on the first couple of times we meet inside the club. Then they will eventually be horny one day/night and they ask for play inside but i still turn it down. Before you know it’s them asking for OTC and once it’s set up it’s a good lunch at a nice restaurant follow by some drinks then the boom boom room.

Word will travel fast amongs fancer friends and on my next visit to the club I make sure my regular is not working and that’s when her friends approach me and that’s how I end up with more OTC FUN. It’s a snowball effect. I have trouble meeting so many due to my work traveling schedule which makes me hard to get sort of speak. I’m having threesome and foursomes now due to the word spreading like the plague.

NOTE: this doesn’t happen overnight. I’ve invested time and money over the last 5 years but the return is tremendous. Now I’m only paying every other time I meet them.
Whodwho is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:08 AM   #34
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodwho View Post
NOTE: this doesn’t happen overnight. I’ve invested time and money over the last 5 years but the return is tremendous. Now I’m only paying every other time I meet them.
I think this is the key point. My OP was prompted by the guys who post "exchanged numbers for OTC" on first meeting. It's hard for me to imagine that that works out too often.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #35
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whodwho... You nailed it and it is so easy.
It did work out with *J* after the fist meeting because we clicked. She is young, pretty and fine.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:42 PM   #36
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

No matter how you get there, the first time she agrees to OTC It should be that day or night! Time is the enemy don’t let logistics get in the way, have a solution in mind for any obstacles. She has made this decision from a place of emotion. Once you’ve met OTC once she’ll be fine with future meets. Whodwho is right about the word of mouth deal. These girls talk and trust each other when it comes to patrons. If she tells another girl “he’s a nice guy” that also implies SAFE! And that’s the biggest hurdle in meeting a girl OTC.

If you let it go a few days, than 90% of time you’ve lost your window of opportunity.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #37
Kaptain1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That is true for sure, they all have ADD and working multiple guys.

I have had OTC many times with waitresses, strippers, bartenders, and two female managers. I just take them out of there work mindset on money and they want to hang out. Some didn't want any money and one of my friends taught me it is important to keep the pay barrier there since most are crazy and have issues, he says it's not worth the liability later.

You usually have to build rep with them but a few times on the first meet it works out.

After 2 hours with one chick from the Men's Club, I was ordering her an Uber to get her out as her crazy showed up quickly.
Kaptain1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:54 AM   #38
conservative44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

At the club I frequent in Austin, I know just about everyone. And have fucked the majority of the girls that I want to there, some ITC and some OTC. For me the biggest advantage is they all know me and feel comfortable around me. Plus they know I don't go and talk our business to anyone else. Have fucked a few for free but have paid for more. I'm always planting seeds with the new hot girls, send them a drink or tip them well (20 on stage). I seldomly get dances unless I know they're going to play. The girls that have to drink to be at work are the easiest targets. When it's slow, many girls will sit down with me just to chat and for a drink. If I feel a good vibe, and she is super hot then I have tipped 3 ladies $100 for just talking and each time we have ended up going on a date that night or the next. 2/3 I smashed for free and one is staying with me now. Also have never paid for VIP, but am there every weekend.
conservative44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #39
Rockhard11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

Rockhard11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women