Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-07-2019, 10:35 AM   #1
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow There are 36 million Millionaires in the world and counting! Ladies, you can become one if you marry one!

There are nearly 10,000 self-made female entrepreneurs who have attained ultra-high-net-worth status — and more than half of them hail from U.S.

MacKenzie Bezos is set to become the world’s fourth-richest woman after her divorce from Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos is finalized.

She’ll receive a 4 percent Amazon stake, currently worth about $36 billion.

High profile divorces are bolstering the number of female multi-millionaires with the trend expected to continue.

The number of women on the Sunday Times Rich List has risen by nearly 50 per cent in 10 years, from 78 to 114.

However just two women, JK Rowling, 48, and Tamara Mellon, 46, have made fortunes in their own right. The rest have inherited their vast wealth or own businesses jointly with their husbands, or have won it in divorce hearings.

So check it out ladies! you have 36 million guys , not including the guys making $500,000+ don't let folks tell you its impossible! Raise your standards and get out there and mingle with the wealthy!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/108...lionaires.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-billion.html

https://www.forbes.com/2007/10/08/we...l#5b06f55724c1

https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4"> https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw
https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw"> https://youtu.be/rMib2ZDJKHw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
https://youtu.be/TGi5ZeflcG4
Old 05-07-2019, 11:25 AM   #2
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Also check out this article ebony ladies Which says million and billionaires are highly attracted to black women!

Article about Black women able to attract Millionaire & Billionaires
Old 05-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #3
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

lol...the screening process on the millionaires’ side is usually pretty good though. That and the prenups.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:25 PM   #4
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDan View Post
the prenups.
That was my whole thought too; very few men of wealth will get married to a woman and not sign prenups even if the lady has more money in which case she herself would want prenups..

The days of the ' If you really love me you won't want to sign prenups is long gone'

as is the term ' millionaire.' A millionaire ' yesteryear' had much more purchasing power than in today's world. In fact if one uses any of the Retirement calculators out there one can see how little a million will go over time depending on age..

Let's take a 30 year old who just got one million in a divorce settlement in cash after all taxes and fees etc. That 1M cash is invested in a 50/30/20 Equity/Fixed/Income allowing for plenty of cash reserves this 30 year old assuming they will not work will have $45,000 to spend with an 83% chance the money will last 30 years.. Age 60!.Bump the spending up to $100K annually a 2% chance exists that the money will last until age 60. One needs to plan to live to at least 80 and adjust as needed which means that money now needs to last the 30 year old 50 years.

To get a score of 75% probability a number most financial advisers will consider the minimum where your goal may not be met in the above example would mean $1M today and no more working would leave a 30 year old a 75% probability of their money lasting 50 years however one could only spend $40K per year !! Who can live on $40K a year...

Someone with more than a million bucks, to live the lifestyle a 6 figure spender ( not including the decimal point) one at age 30 would need a minimum of 2.0-2.5 million and in the above example if you lower the cash reserves and lower the bonds and increase the equity it would allow for an extra $5K spent annually..

This is why so many say that ' $2M or $3M is the new million' when one refers to a million to carry them thru life...

https://retirementplans.vanguard.com...estEggCalc.jsf

Or the 30 year old can simply move to Thailand, Mexico or C/S America and the money will last a lifetime or simply spend until things look gloom and head to one of the places above or any place where taxes won't kill you...
Old 05-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #5
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

A prenup doesn’t mean the wife doesn’t get anything. It means she gets a predetermined amount.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #6
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
A prenup doesn’t mean the wife doesn’t get anything. It means she gets a predetermined amount.
I am no lawyer but I do recall some prenups I have known of being structured as what each party brings in to the marriage in the case of divorce stays theirs and is treated as non-marital assets as opposed to the house etc. and even a house can be included in prenups

or maybe I am entirely wrong and a prenup is a predetermined amount but I think part of the agreements are determining splits and amounts to be given in case of divorce and all is negotiable...
Old 05-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #7
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I didn’t necessarily mean a certain dollar amount. More of a predetermined formula. Yes. You can declare that you have no community property but the longer you are together, have children, etc. it gets messy. Plus, regardless of what is agreed upon, if the terms are completely unfair it will not likely stand.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #8
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
That was my whole thought too; very few men of wealth will get married to a woman and not sign prenups even if the lady has more money in which case she herself would want prenups..

The days of the ' If you really love me you won't want to sign prenups is long gone'

as is the term ' millionaire.' A millionaire ' yesteryear' had much more purchasing power than in today's world. In fact if one uses any of the Retirement calculators out there one can see how little a million will go over time depending on age..

Let's take a 30 year old who just got one million in a divorce settlement in cash after all taxes and fees etc. That 1M cash is invested in a 50/30/20 Equity/Fixed/Income allowing for plenty of cash reserves this 30 year old assuming they will not work will have $45,000 to spend with an 83% chance the money will last 30 years.. Age 60!.Bump the spending up to $100K annually a 2% chance exists that the money will last until age 60. One needs to plan to live to at least 80 and adjust as needed which means that money now needs to last the 30 year old 50 years.

To get a score of 75% probability a number most financial advisers will consider the minimum where your goal may not be met in the above example would mean $1M today and no more working would leave a 30 year old a 75% probability of their money lasting 50 years however one could only spend $40K per year !! Who can live on $40K a year...

Someone with more than a million bucks, to live the lifestyle a 6 figure spender ( not including the decimal point) one at age 30 would need a minimum of 2.0-2.5 million and in the above example if you lower the cash reserves and lower the bonds and increase the equity it would allow for an extra $5K spent annually..

This is why so many say that ' $2M or $3M is the new million' when one refers to a million to carry them thru life...

https://retirementplans.vanguard.com...estEggCalc.jsf

Or the 30 year old can simply move to Thailand, Mexico or C/S America and the money will last a lifetime or simply spend until things look gloom and head to one of the places above or any place where taxes won't kill you...
lol why do you care? you're not a millionaire.

Ladies , don't let anyone tell you what is possible for YOU! Get out into high society and land your Dream Man, who can tell you to kick off your shoes and enjoy having a man at the top of the food chain!
Old 05-07-2019, 03:01 PM   #9
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I know plenty of women who are millionaires in their own right without having to rely on a man to give them that status.

The ladies who are getting these mind blowing settlements were married to their rich husbands-- often times either before they were rich or for a time period so long that the marital assets were substantial.

In most states, with a properly done prenup you are going to walk away disappointed unless you're investing 10 or more years into the marriage. I know more than one multi-millionaire that will trade in their wives on a new model every 2-3 years-- with each divorce costing them a decent suburban home and not much else.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:34 PM   #10
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I know plenty of women who are millionaires in their own right without having to rely on a man to give them that status.

The ladies who are getting these mind blowing settlements were married to their rich husbands-- often times either before they were rich or for a time period so long that the marital assets were substantial.

In most states, with a properly done prenup you are going to walk away disappointed unless you're investing 10 or more years into the marriage. I know more than one multi-millionaire that will trade in their wives on a new model every 2-3 years-- with each divorce costing them a decent suburban home and not much else.
Men still dominate top fields sweetheart, while women are slowly becoming self made millionaires. Men still block out women/blacks/ and hispanics in the top fields and markets!

85% of women millionaires and billionaires acquired their money through marriage/divorce/inheritance.

Historically, the world’s richest women were more likely than their male peers to have inherited some or all of their wealth. That’s now changing. “Driven by the shifting trends in global wealth distribution and cultural attitudes, and with technology spurring new opportunities for wealth creation, the number of self-made female entrepreneurs is on the rise,” researchers noted in the Wealth-X report.

There are nearly 10,000 self-made female entrepreneurs who have attained ultra-high-net-worth status — and more than half of them hail from U.S. like Jenner, who was recently named by Forbes as one of the world’s richest self-made women and a hair’s breath from becoming a billionaire thanks to her cosmetics empire.

10,000 in 36 million!!!

Those who say they Can't and those who say they Can are usually right!

Also once you are in a millionaires circle, you can find another husband more easily. Rich people circulate around the same people. Often marrying others divorcee's.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ear-2018-09-06
Old 05-07-2019, 04:29 PM   #11
hentaimania12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

If you're a hot young thing in Dallas (prefer thin and tall) girl in Dallas, if you want to get in on this you should be trying to PM me to make an arrangement for this kind of status
Old 05-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Call me 'ole fashioned ...

But to me, wealth is measured in units other than just money in the bank, although that's great.

I'd rather be loved, cherished and just comfortable. And with animals and lots of books and plants around me with a sense of purpose and a few good friends.

How can one be a (an?) humanitarian AND an individual who just wishes to marry for money? Seems to be a bit of a disconnect there.

I feel that being an out there sex worker is a honest day's wage. If one works the business in an ethical fashion and there are plenty of us that do. Using someone emotionally, to get them to marry you for just the money, well that's just not right.

Will say one more thing, though. Boy ... this topic makes you look REALLY attractive, Mya.

Night.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:56 PM   #13
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't worry i don't plan on landing him from here.

I DESERVE a man with money, a Mighty Great man! Not a little pee wee man.
I will love a man genuinely who can takes care of MY needs.

I will hate a man i can't respect because he is not successful and NEEDS me to HELP HIM!

I want a REAL man, a true hunter and gatherer. I'm the best, and i deserve the best! It's simple.

The problem with today's world is allowing men to be so mediocre and shaming women for wanting more! These men are not held up to any standards, and the women are doing all the work! I will not be one.

You can work till you croak for all i care. But i will not! I will get a competent capable man (probably a decade or two older than me) Who will set me for a deacade or for life. Perhaps buy me a business of my own or something.

Of course these are just my aspirations. They don't have to be yours. Just don't forget it is an option for a many women(and you dont have to be young), if they stop trying to out do grown men, and prove themselves to the world while turning into stressed out, over -worked, used up and spit out by the office/job. No NO honey i am going to kick my feet up and relax, preserve my youth and let a man who was MADE TO WORK, do all that hard work.

I'm going to sit down and be a lady, not stand up and be a man!

TYVM
Old 05-08-2019, 06:07 AM   #14
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In another thread you claimed you had already landed him....

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=26 "Soon to marry my rich husband"

To be perfectly blunt, I don't care how attractive you think you are-- ultimately your personality is going to end the deal before it is ever reached. Wealthy men don't become wealthy by being stupid... your act will be seen through quickly. I don't know any truly wealthy men that do not vet their potential partners either. I know of two lovely ladies from this industry (I'm talking thousands per hour) who were on the marriage path only to be derailed when their pasts were discovered. Wealthy men don't like scandal and certainly don't want to be viewed as someone who had to "settle" for a former sex worker.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:14 AM   #15
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
In another thread you claimed you had already landed him....

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...0&postcount=26 "Soon to marry my rich husband"

To be perfectly blunt, I don't care how attractive you think you are-- ultimately your personality is going to end the deal before it is ever reached. Wealthy men don't become wealthy by being stupid... your act will be seen through quickly. I don't know any truly wealthy men that do not vet their potential partners either. I know of two lovely ladies from this industry (I'm talking thousands per hour) who were on the marriage path only to be derailed when their pasts were discovered. Wealthy men don't like scandal and certainly don't want to be viewed as someone who had to "settle" for a former sex worker.
Well said, excellent points from a mentally stable and balanced women

I have got to take off for Germany in an hour for my monthly $5K ( This one is shorter, be only $3.5K-$4K tops) monger trip and meet with other poor guys all on government assistance who drop quite a bit yearly from all major continents.

If you find the time you might want to teach this self proclaimed VIP lost soul proper English; any VIP would be a college graduate or beyond even a high school graduate can write better, comprehensive and properly conjugated verbs and words greater than a junior high school level! Help the ' lady' out and while you are at it maybe hearing it from a lady you can fill her in on the perfume brands that might be more in line with today's trends as Chanel is still great but I tend to see the lower classes at the Chanel counter and the wealthy better dressed and classier ladies at other counters. I take off for Germany with $600+ in Flowerbomb bottles for my 4 favorites and the stuff blows away the Chanel!

As to me maybe I am a millionaire maybe I am not but I certainly am blessed and happy ( I wouldn't call myself VIP but if a lady is to do such showing class, dignity, respect for oneself and others is a must as well as graciousness)

I am not a romantic or looking for love but I can say with 100% certainty if I were female and going to get married and make 5000 posts telling other women in a degrading way how great I am and how VIP I am I would certainly before that place the most important four letter word above all other words used in numerous posts..

' LOVE'

Anyone who enters a marriage should be thinking love and how to make it work not what is his net worth and how do I get it from him thru whatever means...

It is obvious from the elementary school level writing that Michelle cares only about money not him as she has yet to mention anything about him other than money or assets and we all know life is a two way street. This man ( who we all know doesn't exist anyway) doesn't give two shits about Michelle and will cast her out to sea the minute another girl comes a long. She will be broke ' tomorrow with him' as she is today and I can guarantee you if he does exist his lawyer will find every stop in the book to stop this woman from getting rich or a free ride..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women