Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Questions for the Staff-Mississippi
Questions for the Staff-Mississippi Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75
Default Alerts?

Bio, Is it ok to post Alerts in the Coed Section? We don't have a formal ALERT Section like we used to, so I'm unclear on where they should go. Not that I have one, but the ones that were on the board before the Shutdown, are all gone now. I hate it, because I would really LOVE to know who is a ripoff artist in my area, but we have no records of any of that anymore. If we post them in the Men's Section, not everyone, (some don't get ROS or Men's Section), can have access to this info. I don't want to do anything wrong or against the regs. Just asking.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:05 AM   #2
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I agree Guitar this forum would be nice to have back.

And I know the rules are there for a reason but there are behaviors that are a threat to the community, that we can't comment on because of the guidelines.

If we know of safety issues that violate the guidelines can we even mention in a PM?

Now if someone raises such concerns in any permissible manner they need to make damn sure it's fact.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:58 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

“Ripoffs”, unless it involved an actual physical theft, NCNS, getting shorted on time etc. were never Alerts to begin with. If they had been posted in that forum, they should have been moved to Co-Ed.

If you have a problem with a female, post it in Co-Ed, or your local Lounge.

The Alert forum was always abused and misused. The men and women of this board have their own specific areas where they can share information of this sort. If a member doesn’t have access to that place, then they can write a review and get access, and become a contributing member of the board. If you choose to post it in Co-Ed, you get to deal with any ramifications that come from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
...but there are behaviors that are a threat to the community, that we can't comment on because of the guidelines.
This is incorrect, and was a major problem with the Alerts forum. If the guidelines prohibit mentioning it in these forums, then it’s not a threat as far as this board is concerned. The board doesn’t care, with one notable exception, what happens outside here. What some people deem is a threat that needs to be shouted to the world, the board does not, and specifically prohibits by multiple guidelines.

Alerts should have always been simply for physical violence reports, busts by law enforcement, and things of this nature, that can be posted within the guidelines. The rest is nonsense that has always belonged in Co-Ed.

We know some of your guideline enforcement down here has been a bit lax. We’re correcting that as gently as possible. We’ll explain things, and issue warnings to make our stance clear, and then further infractions will be issued points. It’s an easy process, but things may seem a bit different than what you were used to. It’s normal.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:22 AM   #4
Guitar
Premium Access

Wake, when someone dashes with my cash or skips out somehow with my hard earned money, it's certainly not NONSENSE to me. If u say it goes in Coed, then that's where I'll put it. But if someone else has this type NONSENSE happen to them as well. I certainly hope they'll post their NONSENSE so I won't have the same thing happen to me, by choseing to see that same lady. I work hard for my money and I'd appreciate anyone letting me know who is a scam artist or that sort of thing. I've saved some money before by reading about girls that I was planning on seeing and reading what happened to other guys who actually did see them and got taken for their cash. I've even shared my experiences about having that same thing done to me, and posted the link the lady had online to her ad. I for 1 don't like getting ripped off, and I'll try and look out for my fellow hobbiest, to keep them from the same fate. Just hope they do the same for me.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:59 AM   #5
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Wakeup I think what the OP is trying to say is we need an area we can scan quickly.

The national board has a Co-Ed Area and the following:

Security Matters
Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

If we get alerts section back in the future, then it will be the responsibility of the membership to use correctly.

But if we ad one section for serious threats "Alerts" would you have the higher ups consider a "bad encounters section" for such things as meet and dash, fake reviews etc. This would keep Co-Ed more focused on other discussions but give a forum for members to post for people to avoid that may not rise to the level of an Alert.

Thanks for your help.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #6
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

We have the men’s lounge if a guy wants to share his negative or concerns with a female. Providers have the powder room
Moonchild is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:24 PM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Wake, when someone dashes with my cash or skips out somehow with my hard earned money, it's certainly not NONSENSE to me.
That’s true, but it’s nonsense to the board. How do we know you’re telling the truth in your “Alert”? How do we take a side? Why should we care?

The answers are, we don’t, we can’t, and we shouldn’t. Too often the Alerts forums were used for he said/she said arguments that had nothing at all to do with a verifiable, tangible alert to the community. That type of things go in Co-Ed.

Quote:
Wakeup I think what the OP is trying to say is we need an area we can scan quickly.
The Search function is very powerful, it works in any forum, or across multiple forms, and it’s available to all members.

Quote:
The national board has a Co-Ed Area and the following:

Security Matters
Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.
That forum isn’t for Alerts. That forum is for topics on giving advice on how to remain personally safe while doing anything, anywhere. Not how some woman ripped someone off.

No one is saying that an alert forum of some type is never going to appear, what we’re saying is that what you have now is perfectly fine for anythn8g that I’ve heard so far wants to be posted as an alert, and that if those forums come back in the future, they shouldn’t be used for those types of things.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:02 AM   #8
Tempuser69
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everytime anyone logs into the forum they pretty much scan all the new post they haven't read that's highlighted in bold . I always scan the bold headings in about 30 seconds . Isn't that quick enough ? There is a lot of petty posts that goes into the alert area and that tends to create it's own amount of drama . It's also usually one a one sided affair . I'm liking the fact that wake is trying to enlighten us that more bullshit stinks more than less bullshit. To much dirty laundry aired in public can stink it up for everyone else . JMHO
Tempuser69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #9
Guitar
Premium Access

thnx
Old 08-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #10
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

If cash and dash cant a person do a review? Wont get premium credit buy will warn clients.
Tomjunebaby is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Ok a review would work. Wakeup or Biomed, could you do a no review and then immediately edit and say "No she stole my money (or whatever provided they fit guidelines)". Even if they can't see the ROS they can see the yes no part of review if such an edit is permissible.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #12
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

If no activities took place, then it wouldn’t be considered a review.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:19 PM   #13
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

You guys are making something simple seem so complicated lol
Moonchild is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don’t use reviews for NCNS or events where no activities took place...those get posted in Co-Ed. If you make a review of that, it’ll just get moved to Co-Ed...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women