Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #61
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
HoeDummer won 5 straight DOTY awards without soliciting a penny. He did it the old fashion way. He earned the votes.
No fucking ideas what yous are on about, interchangeable partsy. Apparentlys you’ve got a boner and don’t knows what to do about it. I suggest dentistry...
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #62
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
No fucking ideas what yous are on about, interchangeable partsy. Apparentlys you’ve got a boner and don’t knows what to do about it. I suggest dentistry...
LOLS. Yous gets funniers and funniers. Ifs yous hads reallys dugs intos the threads yous claims yous dids and haves quoteds, thens yous woulds haves seens thoses references.

Claimings ingnorances afters outings youselfs likes thats is prettys laughables.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:13 PM   #63
oeb11
Valued Poster

EL - great satire.

Lost on those incapable of humor.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:40 PM   #64
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
We had a marvellous three ways last night, fredsy... me, your mum and your uncle... there was lots of screaming sand laughing, but I was somewhat put off by the smells of hot dog waters. What’s up with that, fredsy?

You remembers your uncle HAN, don’t yous? A long winded chap. He even used to argues with a “ British chap” to divert attention from the fact that they were both clients of the aforementioneds Lawyer.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=faggot

Yous started this game, bud. And yous threatened violence against me In a most graphic manner. One doesn’t need to be Donald Trump to hits back, eh?

After a few months, it’s been pretty easy to takes a walk down memory road, an DOESNT takes much effort to connect the dots.

Granteds, I’ve only spent an hour or so researchings, but what I wants to know is why Jewish Lawyer disappeared but his account is still alive and well.

FYI, you basic, I don’t takes kindly to anybody’s who threatens me, and yous crossed the line when you did, fredsy. If I posted a this in the wrong forum, please forgive me, ECCIE, but fredsy wants to smash in my face.

Now back to that smell of hotdog water....
As mentioned, I'm the wronged party here, insofar as your words are "fighting words" and you deserve painful consequences - which I suspect various actors have parceled out to you through the years, because you don't know when to shut up.

As to your admission of sex with a woman you thought was my mother and a man you thought was my uncle - it is merely a confession on your part to homosexual sex - something many have thought you preferred for years.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #65
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
HoeDummer won 5 straight DOTY awards without soliciting a penny. He did it the old fashion way. He earned the votes.
He sucked a few dicks after they stuck them in his ass, too.

He is a sad case.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:51 PM   #66
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quits sending me PMs, JL.

And no, yous have not answered any of my questions. Your Uncle Han says Don’t be Daft, you fucking loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Stupid fucking self loathing faggot
Old 01-04-2020, 03:54 PM   #67
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
EL - great satire.

Lost on those incapable of humor.
Yeah, yous thinks yous is a regular fucking comedian, oebsy, because you e got the village idiot laughing at everything yous say.

Now we’ve got Charles fucking Bronson out there threatening others.

Funny shits, eh?
Old 01-04-2020, 04:00 PM   #68
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yeah, yous thinks yous is a regular fucking comedian, oebsy, because you e got the village idiot laughing at everything yous say.

Funny shits, eh?
Tugs on your nutsack theres assup
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #69
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup) View Post

Funny shits, eh?
did your mum have any children that weren't born brain dead YR
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:12 PM   #70
HoeHummer
BANNED

So says Winnsy, who stalks hookers and advocates white supremacy, just like his pal Fredsy.

Are you smashing fredsy’s mum too?

Great chirp Hotsrod. They regularly beat your ass on the schoolyard, didn’t they? Fucking awkward.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:50 PM   #71
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Rather see term limits on members of Congress first. The "senior" members of Congress can get such a big war chest for a campaign because they have name-recognition being in the spotlight for so long and the powerful chairs they hold on committees.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:18 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Actually, long-term elected officials get "a big war chest," because their "tenure" has retained them in positions of influence to get things done without much effort for the business people who generate the discretionary money from their endeavors to contribute fully to the "war chest."

I knew a businessman (rip) who had a large cloth wall hanging behind his desk in his office which read:

"A Good Politician Is One When He's Bought He Stays Bought!"

Senator Schumer asked Trump to put on a fund raiser in Florida for Schumer's House seat bid back when Trump was a New York businessman. Trump did. And after that Trump and his family have contributed to Schumer's campaigns. It's a matter of campaign funding disclosures.

Until he ran for President Trump has been a Democrat.

The most telling (and disgusting) thing I've heard on the news the past couple of days is the "expert" on the Middle East who said of the drone strike killing the Terrorist General .... "Right Decision" made by "Wrong Person"!

The General is considered responsible for killing 1,000's of people including hundreds of U.S. citizens .... and four decades of Presidents have done NOTHING ... and that includes Clinton and Obaminable who have been deeply involved in the Middle East. 40 years of slaughtering people. That's the nature of current politics.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women