Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2022, 09:42 AM   #16
Reservoirman047
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Since it was my review I’ll chime in here as well. I don’t hobby in the same way many of you do. It’s not a weekly or even monthly thing for me. Sorting through and messaging 10 STG girls with mixed results doesn’t fit in my life right now. I have tried the BP/STG girls back in the day but For me this is why I go for the higher end / pricier girls now.

Time. I don’t have time to chase and sort through 10 different STG girls. There are plenty of complaints on here about people getting stood up, not called back, etc. I am very busy and I need a dependable girl who I know will be there as planned and offer good communication through the process. If a girl stands me up it may be weeks or a month before I can try again. Not to mention that I had to rearrange my schedule already and probably took on some extra burden to get free time away the first time.

Experience. I fully understand what Basscat said about getting girls wanting to get you in and out. But when I go in I at least want the illusion that is not the case. I want GFE / MSOG and all that. I don’t see a girl that doesn’t have reviews as I want to see a track record that I am going to get what I want in return for my funds. My experience is you get that the higher up the ladder you go.

Quality. I like to out kick my coverage. And honestly DR girls and maybe the occasional travel girl are the only ones I have found that meet my looks standards. I’m tight like y’all but my mind works different. For me spending $100 on a girl that I am not attracted to is not worth it. I would rather rub one out. If I am going to spend money I would rather spend $300 on occasion and get top shelf than 5 that aren’t what I want.

I’m not made of money and the older I get the more I’m content with a good massage and a happy ending at a reasonable price. But when I want a full session I want the best. The good thing is this hobby offers something for all of us. I do need a few of you though to keep seeing those DR girls so they keep Jackson on the schedule from time to time.
Reservoirman047 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 10:21 AM   #17
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

If anyone has paid any attention to any of my post regarding rates you will know I just dont see any pussy being worth more than 2 bills. There are rare occasions when a girl just out her teens pops up and is smoking hot and I will splurge 250 to see her but chances are the only reason she is asking 250 is because some asshole saw her for a bill and told her to charge more. Most people are happy making 100 an hour in general. Hookers are no different. If you took any woman who has never sold pussy and knew nothing of the business and asked her if she thought making 100 dollars an hour for fucking was a more than fair chances are she would say hell yeah then ask where she can sign up to make that kind of cash.

Women who charge more only do so because they can. Chances are if every guy got together and said no to paying more they would lower their rate before they went and put in an application at walmart to make 15 bucks an hour stocking shelves.

The thing is there is a huge group of guys who hobby that like to come off like they are big shots who have lots of money. They think these women will actually like them if they pay more and tell them that they should be getting higher rates because they are so great. Thats why rates are so high. Its not the women who cause it. Its the men who think hookers actually like them because they pay more than pussy is actually worth. Most any woman would be more than happy to have a job where she made 100 bucks an hour. Especially if that job was actually more like three minuets followed by a rest then ten more minuets followed by dude leaving and them never thinking about dude ever again.

I dont blame a girl for feeling like she is worth a million dollars. I dont blame a girl for wanting to make as much as she can. I only blame the guys who indulge high rates because if not for them we all would be way better off.

As it stands now it probably cost the ladies with high rates a few bucks in the long run but probably not much. Since they overcharge and get it they can make nearly the same amount of income and do it fucking half the dudes. For the ladies thats appealing because they despise dudes who buy pussy and giving the choice wouldn't fuck any of us if they didnt have to in order to get money. But for us gents especially those of us who work regular jobs and are on a fixed income it really sucks because we can only afford to see providers every now and then instead of multiple visits a week.

The only thing that a guy on a budget can do is shop around and frequent the ladies with fair rates and completely avoid rewarding the ladies who overcharge. I tell every guy that ask me to do this. I make sure every guy who hits me knows the ladies who have fair rates and actively tell them that supporting the ladies who overcharge hurts us all. Now how many listen to me idk but I feel it my duty to try and help the ladies who go out of their way to try and be fair to us. I also could care less if a woman overcharges ever gets another call and actually wish for a day when I see them dropping their rates and begging for guys to consider seeing them. Yeah it will likely never happen but 90 percent of the high rate ladies do see the decent guys who cant afford the high rates she advertises.

I dont mind ladies who advertise 400 hr I just dont see them. I might send them a message saying hey I cant afford 400 but if you could ever see me for a qv for less lmk. If they ever hit me I bring them my money treat them with respect and dont waste a moment of their time. Usually once that happens they see me going forward for the lesser rate. And if they dont see me because I cant or wont pay 400 I have no ill feelings towards them. Its their pussy so they can charge anything they want for it. I just wont ever see them. And honestly I see that as a loss for them because taking a bill from me is so easy its basically like doing nothing at all.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 11:07 AM   #18
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

You are doing absolutely nothing wrong. If you feel like what your paying for is being delivered and are happy paying whatever amount of money your comfortable paying then good on you. Same as ladies who charge more than I can/will pay. There is nothing wrong with a lady charging any rate she wants. Even if to me it seems excessive or even obscene. Every provider has the right to charge whatever she sees fit.

In the same way every provider has the right to charge what she feels us tricks have the right to choose to pay what we feel is fair to us and its also our right to express what we feel is excessive. Like I said I personally go out of my way to encourage guys to only see the ladies that treat us fair. I feel an obligation to ladies who could easily overcharge like so many others do but dont because they are happy making a reasonable rate.

I have no issue with ladies who charge high rates. I just refuse to support them unless they see me for a rate that I consider reasonable. I have no issue with the ones that refuse to lower their rate to see me. Its their right to do so just like its my right to decide what is a fair rate for a ladies services. Thats what so great about a free market we all get to choose what we charge or spend. To each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoirman047 View Post
Since it was my review I’ll chime in here as well. I don’t hobby in the same way many of you do. It’s not a weekly or even monthly thing for me. Sorting through and messaging 10 STG girls with mixed results doesn’t fit in my life right now. I have tried the BP/STG girls back in the day but For me this is why I go for the higher end / pricier girls now.

Time. I don’t have time to chase and sort through 10 different STG girls. There are plenty of complaints on here about people getting stood up, not called back, etc. I am very busy and I need a dependable girl who I know will be there as planned and offer good communication through the process. If a girl stands me up it may be weeks or a month before I can try again. Not to mention that I had to rearrange my schedule already and probably took on some extra burden to get free time away the first time.

Experience. I fully understand what Basscat said about getting girls wanting to get you in and out. But when I go in I at least want the illusion that is not the case. I want GFE / MSOG and all that. I don’t see a girl that doesn’t have reviews as I want to see a track record that I am going to get what I want in return for my funds. My experience is you get that the higher up the ladder you go.

Quality. I like to out kick my coverage. And honestly DR girls and maybe the occasional travel girl are the only ones I have found that meet my looks standards. I’m tight like y’all but my mind works different. For me spending $100 on a girl that I am not attracted to is not worth it. I would rather rub one out. If I am going to spend money I would rather spend $300 on occasion and get top shelf than 5 that aren’t what I want.

I’m not made of money and the older I get the more I’m content with a good massage and a happy ending at a reasonable price. But when I want a full session I want the best. The good thing is this hobby offers something for all of us. I do need a few of you though to keep seeing those DR girls so they keep Jackson on the schedule from time to time.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 05:43 PM   #19
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Gentlemen. I think a discussion about rates would be better suited for a new thread topic instead of hashing out on an actual encounter report. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 07:59 AM   #20
mornincapn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I’ve done both ends of the spectrum. From my POV what you’re paying extra for by using DR is what you DONT get: see Guitar’s latest review: A dark, filthy room in a roachy hotel and scabby sores all over the girl’s ass. Lol 😆. What you know you WILL get is a girl with only the standard deviation from her online glamor pics and a clean, enthusiastic, talented performance in a safe place.
mornincapn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:12 AM   #21
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

Well said, Morn! To each their own.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:59 AM   #22
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

I agree guys. My biggest problem is I have champaine taste and a lemonaid budget.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:24 PM   #23
kingly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Same lol
kingly is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest010324

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women