Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35262
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Lightbulb Searching For Old Movie

I am trying to locate an old movie. I posted this inquiry on ASPD, but the clock ran out before I could get any good traction on possible leads. Maybe posting my question on ECCIE might get a better response with a broader audience.

Basically, I would like to ask if anyone here knows how to locate an old movie if you only happen to remember a particular scene.

I've been looking for years and asked different movie buffs, but no one seems to know the name of the movie. I've also been trying to Google it, but no luck yet.

Basically, the scene I remember shows an aerial view of a fancy living room where numerous young and hot looking models come in, sit down on fancy leather couches and wait while flipping through magazines.

After a while, a guy pops out from upstairs and calls the next young hot model upstairs.

The movie then cuts to the next scene and the angry young fiancée of the guy upstairs storms into the room and loudly confronts the guy about what he is doing with all these women!

He is a rich playboy type and calms her down by explaining to her that he is used to "going through 8 or 10 girls a day", but he has been "cutting down" because of her!

He says it with such strong conviction that matches her indignation and I remember laughing and thinking how could any bride not see the immense sacrifice her new husband-to-be is making just for her and forgive him?

Maybe some of you movie buffs might have seen the movie and can tell me the name of it. I spoke to Tech Support at Netflix yesterday and the guy had a big laugh with me when I described the scene to him, but he was not able to help. He said he would pass the word to his developers and maybe they could expand their search engine capacity to locate a particular movie from only the description of a particular scene.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Can you remember any of the stars or even character names? What about the approximate year it came out?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yeah, approximate year would be great. Also, if you could remember the names of any of the characters; not necessarily the actors, but the character names.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Lightbulb Movie Stars

I am not really certain of any the names of any of the movie stars because I really was not able to see the entire movie.

I think it was a classic movie because the segment I caught looked like it was well crafted and maybe black and white format.

Just maybe it starred Grace Kelly because I remember she went from being a socialite to a movie star and then became a princess. I think maybe the prince she married could fit the profile of a rich playboy type.

The only certainty is the dramatic scene I described above and how I laughed when the playboy defended his position so vociferously!

It still amazes me how differently men and women can view the same exact situation.

They both had valid arguments, but neither party could understand or wanted to understand the other one's position!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

IMDB might be helpful....
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Hmmm. . .well she was only in like five movies and it sounds like your movie might be High Society. It also had Sinatra and Crosby in it.

There was also a movie called The Swan where she played a princess, but I don't think the male lead was a playboy.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Lightbulb Internet Movie Database

Thanks, ss4699.

AST suggested that website and I'm poking around in it, but haven't found the movie yet.

http://www.imdb.com/

Anybody else got any ideas?

It was a great movie! Surely someone else saw it!

Old 01-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Lightbulb High Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Hmmm. . .well she was only in like five movies and it sounds like your movie might be High Society. It also had sinatra and Crosby in it.

There was also a movie called The Swan where she played a princess, but I don't think the male lead was a playboy.

Well, thanks, ANONONE! I will have to check that movie out. If it's the one than I owe you a drink!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Thanks, ss4699.

AST suggested that website and I'm poking around in it, but haven't found the movie yet.

http://www.imdb.com/

Anybody else got any ideas?

It was a great movie! Surely someone else saw it!

If you could think of any of the names of characters, this is the website I was going to recommend. It is oustanding. I have it bookmarked on all computers.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote