Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Busted by phone

One of my favorite providers went dark a few months back. Did not respond to texts and her voicemail box filled up of course.

Then recently, out of the blue, I got a text from her indicating that she was available that day. I couldn’t meet up that day but I was glad to see her back. A week passes and then I set up a meeting via text. I show up and am busted. There is a team waiting for me.

I stayed rather silent through the ordeal and talked to a public defender and was released on bail. The whole thing is a blurr now. Eastern Ohio resident. Any idea what I am up against in the coming months?

Pretty tired now. Didn’t get much sleep last night.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:09 AM   #2
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...I’m sorry that happened. I’m speechless.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:11 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

it would help if you gave more detail.. who was it that busted you? I gather your girl was cooperating with them. what did they tell you, regarding charges? what did you text her, to give them enough evidence to bust you without admission of guilt?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:31 AM   #4
Sarah Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 280986
My ECCIE Reviews

This is my point.. SUCKS. Ugh.. please inbox me I have had this type of b.s on my mind.. I knew it was happening. So sad
Sarah Bella is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #5
Morgan_Sweets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 369209
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was arrested in DC years ago . I changed my name and removed my photo.

Do not use a public defender

Hire an attorney. Best 2500 I Ever spent. I hadn’t said anything incriminating and my charges were dismissed.

Hire an attorney and look for one that may be trying to help legalize other things in parts of the country ... I’m not allowed to mention it here
Good luck and I would start googling things. You can pm me privately if you’d like
Morgan_Sweets is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:18 AM   #6
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default .......

this is why i do not do the texting thing with anyone when it comes to making new friends or seeing already made friends ... you never know who is on the other end of the text ... i make everyone call me directly for reasons like this ... sorry that this happend to you
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #7
NC-17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
it would help if you gave more detail.. who was it that busted you? I gather your girl was cooperating with them. what did they tell you, regarding charges? what did you text her, to give them enough evidence to bust you without admission of guilt?
From experience. I can tell you if you publish the Info on who it is, whether, it's direct post or through a link. The mods will side with the chick (if she becomes a member here or was a member) and give you a ban. It's called outing.
PM that info instead.
NC-17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-17 View Post

From experience. I can tell you if you publish the Info on who it is, whether, it's direct post or through a link. The mods will side with the chick (if she becomes a member here or was a member) and give you a ban. It's called outing.
PM that info instead.
good point, I meant "who", as in FBI, local police, etc., not the Provider, but you're right, one needs to be careful.

a PM would be welcomed
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #9
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
this is why i do not do the texting thing with anyone when it comes to making new friends or seeing already made friends ... you never know who is on the other end of the text ... i make everyone call me directly for reasons like this ... sorry that this happend to you
How would that change anything? Are you saying you recognize the voice of people you've only met once or a few times?
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 AM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Years ago I established a new rule. If I contact her same day I will see her the same day.

If she contacts me, I will not see her same day. Police have limited resources and they want to set it up, bust several people and move on. Prostitution stings are popular with the public and it's an election year.

Stay safe!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:58 PM   #11
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow ^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Years ago I established a new rule. If I contact her same day I will see her the same day.

If she contacts me, I will not see her same day. Police have limited resources and they want to set it up, bust several people and move on. Prostitution stings are popular with the public and it's an election year.

Stay safe!

I very rarely see new clients the first day they contact me. They like the "low hanging fruit".
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #12
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post

Stay safe!
Did you not read the original post? He said a week passed before he setup the appt.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 PM   #13
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

unless you were propositioned you should be ok. I wouldn t answer any more texts, they got your no from somewhere
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:31 PM   #14
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
Did you not read the original post? He said a week passed before he setup the appt.
Good point and I did miss that in OP post.

Stings are always pre-planned. When PD has a sting they involve four or five officers, which takes time, briefing, department head signatures to allocate resources (un-marked police cars, recording equipment... ECT.)

I have no doubt he was caught up in a sting, it would be rare for that to occur when he initiated contact.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:33 AM   #15
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
How would that change anything? Are you saying you recognize the voice of people you've only met once or a few times?
well yes i do know who calls me, and im not going to publicly say how i work my phone , or how i know who they are when calling me, due to the non members and prying eyes on the board but YES, my guys know NOT TO TEXT me because of reasons like the op's situation ... like i said the doing the texting thing, when making new friends or hooking up with old friends is pretty dangerous as ppl get busted and phones get taken giving le the opportunity to use the phone as le wishes "meaning texts" and le pretending to be the phone owner and going through the phone ... so again texting is pretty dangerous when trying to keep safe from le
Randilyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women