Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2019, 03:02 PM   #1
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Personal information

What is the opinions of sharing personal information ( email or cell number) with a provider that you are interested in seeing?
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #2
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

My personal opinion is that putting real life information out always has a possibility of back firing on you at some time.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #3
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I only dabble on this site and P411 and feel relatively comfortable using my disposable phone as well as what I think of as my hobby email. I have drawn the line recently when a woman on this site asked for a photo I’d and proof of employment, w-2 etc.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:55 PM   #4
art_vandelay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost48 View Post
I only dabble on this site and P411 and feel relatively comfortable using my disposable phone as well as what I think of as my hobby email. I have drawn the line recently when a woman on this site asked for a photo I’d and proof of employment, w-2 etc.
Wow, that’s way too much. Look I know your name isn’t legally **HotBigTitBlonde** that’s fine. I don’t care to learn your real name. I don’t ask for your drivers license, next of kin, or emergency contact. I’m not showing any provider my drivers license or the name of my employer. I’ve seen some great providers, who I’m sure will gladly sing my praises and provide a reference. If that’s not good enough than I’ll just go back to see one of them. Which reminds me, holy hell I miss Sexi~Rose out of PCB.
art_vandelay is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:11 AM   #5
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Yep

This:

Quote:
I don’t care to learn your real name. I don’t ask for your drivers license, next of kin, or emergency contact. I’m not showing any provider my drivers license or the name of my employer
And I agree with GreyGhost. If they start asking for a photo of me, etc., that line has been drawn!

Couple of years ago, had a date arranged with a provider. On the drive to her incall, she asked for my tag number and a description of my vehicle. Hell no! Line drawn, date cancelled!
o2flyhi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:50 AM   #6
Guest072019-3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

If you're a newbie, I can understand a lady asking for a bit more info. However, a reputable provider knows how to screen with minimal intrusion. But when you have references there should be no need for invasive requests for pics, employment info, etc. The pic/dick pic thing is massively bad on STG. Don't know who gave the ladies that advise, but it won't save a provider from getting busted. Art I agree with you, if references from ladies won't cut it, I'll move on.
Guest072019-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:23 AM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IF you're mature enough to be in this adult lifestyle. You ought to be wise enough to HAVE a HOBBY email and cheap throw away HOBBY phone.

If any guy is too dog gone LAZY to set up those 2 simple things to use as means of hobby communication. And YOU disclose your rw info and it bites you in the ass in the end.
NO ONE to blame but yourself.

And I agree with others. No fucking way, should any guy give up any rw info to any provider. I don't give a fuck how almighty they *think* they are. They have an agenda in the longrun, with YOUR personal data.

So use HOBBY RELATED INFO. It's fucking simple/quick to set up.

A handle and reference isn't sufficient screening.
First name, hobby email, hobby phone, complete physical description/age along with references.
Is THE proper way to provide screening.
As many ladies communicate with you men via different means. So Have all those hobby means of communication in your screening. As a way for your references to confirm with the new lady you wish to meet.

It's that darn simple!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women