Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #1
sanjayhot1988
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default how long does overnight mean? worth it?

i have seen some providers advertising overnight sessions,

1) what are the timings of a typical overnight session?
2) any client who has been on one, can you describe if it is really worth it for the cost?
sanjayhot1988 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #2
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I booked an overnight once, and it was totally chill. Went to a concert at Stubbs, then went to HEB for lots of finger food to take back to the hotel, some of which was eaten from various parts of the body besides the fingers. Got in practically every activity under the sun, and probably some from another solar system.

I'd never met the gal before, so it was a gamble, because you never know if there will be any rapport. But I was lucky, and a good time was had by all. You might want to book an hour before springing for an overnight just to be sure.

We probably spent a good 12 hours together, but that was my only time, so I don't know if that's typical.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

I believe most are considering 8 hrs the overnight.
Should definitely be 12 hr.
Better value for your money seeing 2 or 3 providers for an hr each.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:57 PM   #4
Modmanix
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Sounds like you're looking for a girlfriend. This ain't the place for that.
We pay the women here for a service and then to leave. Not stick around and spounge off of us.
Its better to spend that money on multiple encounters rather than an over night.
Modmanix is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:17 PM   #5
Dev Null
Valued Poster

GFE isn't the same as a girlfriend. The only difference between an hour and overnight is how long they are paid to stick around before they leave.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:03 PM   #6
sanjayhot1988
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

dude...i have been on this site long enough to know what i am asking for...i am asking about something legit which is part of a providers advertisement...if you don’t know the answer better move onto other threads rather than replying
sanjayhot1988 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 06:54 PM   #7
Modmanix
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayhot1988 View Post
dude...i have been on this site long enough to know what i am asking for...i am asking about something legit which is part of a providers advertisement...if you don’t know the answer better move onto other threads rather than replying
Temper temper! Self alert right here now. Asking for input on the web may not be for you.
Try a match dating site.!seems that's better suites for your intwrestsl
Old 04-23-2019, 07:16 PM   #8
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Says the guy with a join date of Feb 2, 2019, to the guy with the join date of Aug 23, 2014.

You had me at the atrocious spelling, and the lack of a reasonable argument was the capper.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:46 PM   #9
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Typically 6-8 hours.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:55 PM   #10
Modmanix
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Says the guy with a join date of Feb 2, 2019, to the guy with the join date of Aug 23, 2014.

You had me at the atrocious spelling, and the lack of a reasonable argument was the capper.
Now that you're a moderator I will remind YOU that your post is rude and condescending. Not to mention a thread hi jack!
Lmao over how long someone has been a member here. Like that makes a difference.
Back on topic.
This is not a dating site. But, providers will gladly take your money for their time. No matter how long that may be?
Old 04-23-2019, 09:00 PM   #11
Dev Null
Valued Poster

And your post that the OP is looking for a girlfriend and should look elsewhere wasn't rude and condescending?

Maybe if you'd been here longer, you would have noticed that per-hour sessions aren't the only thing that the ladies advertise on this site.

Booking an overnight session is not the same thing as looking for a girlfriend, and your insistence that it is is the real thread hijack here.

If you don't believe me, just click Search and enter the word "overnight". There are over 4000 threads on this site that refer to overnight, and I challenge you to find anyone else saying that it's the same as looking for a girlfriend.

That's on you, dude.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:29 PM   #12
Modmanix
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
And your post that the OP is looking for a girlfriend and should look elsewhere wasn't rude and condescending?

Maybe if you'd been here longer, you would have noticed that per-hour sessions aren't the only thing that the ladies advertise on this site.

Booking an overnight session is not the same thing as looking for a girlfriend, and your insistence that it is is the real thread hijack here.

If you don't believe me, just click Search and enter the word "overnight". There are over 4000 threads on this site that refer to overnight, and I challenge you to find anyone else saying that it's the same as looking for a girlfriend.

That's on you, dude.
Another attack and a one sided opinion on your part! Please stop with the attacks. Cling to your very weak argument. Like you always do. That's good. Good for you. However IMO an overnight is wasted money. His money is better spent on multi visits.
Mr dull you need to show respect to others viewpoints. Even when you disagree. As I have. When questions are asked on a discussion forum you will get differing opinions. You seem to always only accept yours. That's until crypt shuts you up. I urge you to be considerate.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:36 PM   #13
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Oh, so that's what this is about. I didn't realize I was being stalked. I thought you were attacking the OP, but now I can see that it's just a personal vendetta against me that you're carrying over from another thread.

You have the right to your own viewpoint, and the way you just expressed it makes more sense, especially since you've dropped your insistence that the OP is looking for a girlfriend and should go to a dating site.

If you'd just done that in the first place, there wouldn't have been a problem, but now I can see why you didn't. You were baiting me.

Fuck that. Peace out.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:30 PM   #14
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask the provider offering the overnight, of what her overnight consists ...
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:33 PM   #15
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

I’ve done 1 true overnight and many “all-day” and “half-day” appts. All were with the same provider and the overnight / all-days were for 12 hours and the half-days were for 6.

We worked it out in advance, so there was no issue with the time/cost for either of us, other the occasional phone call or RW obligation that had to happen for either of us while we were together.

I STRONGLY suggest you pick someone that you know very well and have a great rapport with; I saw my chosen ATF for 3 years before I pulled the trigger on an overnight, and I still was nervous about spending that much time and money on one session.

It turned out great for me, and we enjoyed doing them together many times but it could have just as easily been a different outcome.

If you’re going to do it, choose wisely.

For those that are critical of the idea of doing an overnight on principle, more power to you.

It’s the OP’s money and time being spent - he might as well get what he wants for them.
Parsifal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women