Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #31
DirtyPanties
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I've always fantasized about getting caught sniffing a woman's dirty panties and then she makes me do this for her. I have to keep from coming as long as I can, because she has already told me that she will make me lick up the mess I make. When I finally do and think I am done, she informs me there's some more that I need to clean up - between her legs.
DirtyPanties is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #32
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm DP, I got some panties right here for you to smell sugar.....Bring your tongue to Ma'am
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #33
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I figured out what a rush this was to me a couple of years ago. I am a sucker for a beautiful groomed pussy and I had spent the afternoon with a great gal who had a beautiful coochie. She got me off a couple of times and the heart was willing for #3 but ol pete just would not quite rise to the occasion so to speak. She laid back and I went down on her for a while and I felt the familiar stir in the loins...just not enough to get a cover on and go again..I started pleasing myself and she propped up on some pillows and began to do the same for herself. We both went at it, giving each other cues as to what we liked seeing. She never took her eyes off of my cock and in fairly short order, which surprised the hell out of me, I shot a load that would rival anything I could have done when I was 16. It was just a turn on to have her watch and it was a helluva turn on watching her.
I have been a fan of mutual masturbation ever since...It is just one more thing on the sexual smorgasbord....MMM!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 AM   #34
DirtyPanties
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Umm DP, I got some panties right here for you to smell sugar.....Bring your tongue to Ma'am
Don't I wish. I bet they smell divine.
DirtyPanties is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:48 AM   #35
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I like to offer a nice "tossed salad" while I stroke it for her. Love the look on her face as she watches a few strokes when she cums up for air!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #36
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

PM/E.W., hayyy back at you! If I lived in big D or another big city I bet I could indulge my personal fantasies more. Tulsa, well, leaves a little bit to be desired. There is a side to me that I have yet to really explore. Maybe someday.... Sorry I missed you while you were in town BTW.

The closing line is actually from a movie. One of my most favorite movies of all time. And the whole verse goes like this,

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well-secluded, I see all
With a bit of a mind flip
You're there in the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation, like you're under sedation
Let's do the Time Warp again!

But the one line has always stuck with me. When I am alone, I think about past encounters that I have had. I visualize the ones who turned me on the most or those that I have had these types of encounters with. All it takes to send me over the edge it a brief image in my mind of those eyes staring back at me and then picturing their nakid body, while they were stroking themselves. Unfortunately, it has been so long I cant remember an exact climax from one of them..... Its okay tho' because I can make it up as I go.

And if by chance you have no idea about the song,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtkdo...eature=related
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:40 PM   #37
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
Some men I have met like to be watched Jacking off...
They don't necessarily want to have help...just being watched...
I will.
Who likes women to watch them jack off?
That's Hott!!!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #38
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
PM/E.W., hayyy back at you! If I lived in big D or another big city I bet I could indulge my personal fantasies more. ...

And if by chance you have no idea about the song,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtkdo...eature=related
thanks for the time warp, def. no pun intended!!!

i remember watching Rocky Horror soon after i moved to dallas, before it became wildly popular. but even back then [1976!], every friday nite for several months, the Highland Park Theatre, in tony H.P., would fill with Time Warpers [or whatever they called themselves] who knew every line in that movie, yelled out "Dont Janet, Dont!!!" and threw popcorn at the screen, etc.

but it's been a loooooong time since then. plus i'm not good w/ learning lyrics to songs!!

also forgot that susan sarandon was in the movie!

have a great deliteful weekend!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #39
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Dammit Janet I love youuuu! Ohhh Brad...

So has any female got soo turned from watching that you wanted to mount, asked, then denied?
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #40
The Slut
Valued Poster

Watching is very hot. Being watched is also very hot if you can tell your actions are having an effect on the lady watching you. I guess I am a voyeur at heart. Maybe even an exhibitionist .
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #41
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
I do like it. Even though most of my reviews indicate FS, I do not do FS. (If the lady offers it, I put it in the list of activities so everyone knows it was offered.) JO is a usually a big component of my activity, although not the only activity.

One reason, is at my age I don't quite as easily get aroused, and this takes me there. Then the appeal many times is a D/s sort of deal. I lose most inhibitions once aroused. She can verbally tease and taunt me, making me beg for certain things in order to achieve release. Of course, I'm looking at her while doing this which I guess takes me back to my youth when looking at Playboy.

Yeah, I'm weird, or kinky, or whatever. But I yam what I yam.

Anyway, that's more or less the deal for me.
PM me Barney.
I can help you
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #42
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

whew i need a smoke!
this talk is hot gotta try this out.

who are the players in dallas area?
otrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #43
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

It can be fun jacking off in front of a large group of women or in front of women who dont think you know they are there but are watching. I have found that a lot of women love watching a large cock shoot a large load
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #44
The Slut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
It can be fun jacking off in front of a large group of women or in front of women who dont think you know they are there but are watching. I have found that a lot of women love watching a large cock shoot a large load
I actually think it is hotter if you know you have an audience and your actions have a demonstrable effect on them.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #45
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I agree that I want to know they are watching but some of the gals would be right in front of me and others aren't and might not realize I know they are watching but I know. Many gals are self conscious watching a guy jack off for them particularly if other gals are with them. College coeds are very curious about it all but also can be a bit shy if in a group with their friends which is a turn on for me. Also a small group of married gals get kind of giggly when you jack off for them. If you cum hard and make a lot of noise at the moment you shoot, they seem to get very turned on and want an encore
whitechocolate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women