Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Question Trash Talk/Dirty Talk/Verbal "Abuse"/Extreme Talk

This topic seems to have as many names for it as there are people into it, but I wanted to hear from folks as to what kind of chat or talk they like to hear from their partner or Domme?

For example, when I am in a Domme session, nothing can beat verbal degradation and dehumanization for me. But for some reason, just hearing a woman use expletives during sex doesn't really trip my trigger.

...perhaps this sort of thing is cerebral and has to do more with the "theatre of the mind"? I don't know, so I figured I would see what you fine people thought.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

This is one of those touchy things with me. It takes just the right mood and the right person to get me to talk dirty. For some odd reason this is one of those things that mouthy ol me has a real struggle with. I'm the type of person that is always in control and I think that stems from my sexual life being only in the hobby. I just can't let go with just anyone and some of my favorite things to do, I can only do with an SO.

Now with that said, there have been a few clients that I have had no issue with talking some real trash to me. The reason being is that we had a re pore built between us and they always conducted themselves as perfect gentlemen while not in the throws! One in particular, he actually turns me on with what he say and how he says it. He routinely calls me a dirty little bitch and whore. He gets very graphic about sexual acts and how I like them and expects me to answer. He has always been my most favorite client and have been seeing him since 04. He talks about his dirty lil adventures with other people. I can't even bring myself to type the things he says because they are so graphic. If some other random client was to try this say,, on our first meeting I'd prolly slap him and send him packing!

On a more personal note, to date I have only had one SO that would trip the light fantastic with me. He like that client would step up, take charge, and with every word uttered would make me wetter.

I OTOH can't seem to be degrading. And forget humiliation, I just can't do it in a regular session. I know so many ask me and I think it is because they arent frequent flyers. Given a little wiggle room and chemistry I can muster up a little bit. For me, if someone wants this I have to be able to trust them on a level that is personal. Odd huh?
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Blaze, very interesting.

I don't think that's odd at all--no more odd than anyone else's peccadilloes around these parts. Hell, it sounds like you and I both like similar type of talk directed towards us, and like you, I can't really be mean or degrading, especially towards women in bed--the synapses just don't fire for me, and when I try, I just feel stupid.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Great, now I feel much better. I'm the thrill seeker type and yet I will stop on a dime when someone says talk to me. I get kinda put off by so many so called normal adults. People are so judgemental. Divas here and there always talking about some other chick. Never fails, first thing out of their mouth is how another is so pretty or not and "how do I look"? Men are the same, just usually more subtle. I sum up the whole pkg and a pesons brain can be my trigger . Part of my job can be to make you feel special and that you are all that. So it goes against the grain to humiliate. Plus, I think I could actually be doing harm and feeding something bad even if they are paying for it.

Maybe for me its a letting go thing since I'm a garded person. For me to allow the degrading of sorts, I just trusted you completely without reservation. Total submission is hard but so satisfying. I could never nor do I wish to be humiliated. I know what my short comings are and don't any reminders. There is something so raw when a man can talk dirty or forceful and it sounds so good.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Typing from my Blackberry is a chore. Forgot to say yaa, I feel stoopid when I randomly try to talk dirty.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #6
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7071949597 View Post
Blaze, very interesting.

I don't think that's odd at all--no more odd than anyone else's peccadilloes around these parts. Hell, it sounds like you and I both like similar type of talk directed towards us, and like you, I can't really be mean or degrading, especially towards women in bed--the synapses just don't fire for me, and when I try, I just feel stupid.
I told you I would talk dirty and slap you around too...
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I love trash talk, it goes with a good mind fuck...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

One of my favorite areas of erotica and it's always different with a given person it you get them to get "verbal." But you got to talk it through...give the other person some ammo, insight and overview of what type of chatter makes you go 'oh my' inside...I find it hard to find providers who can bring it in this area (OK)
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #9
Giveumyhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41997
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love being talked dirty to! The more foul and dirty you get and I like it!

I have to be in the right frame of mind for me to talk dirty, though. During fetish or bdsm its easy because you have all your gear out, you're dressed in your dominatrix outfit and you're just in that zone. I just can't break into potty mouth during a nice, slow, sweet gfe.
Giveumyhart is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
copper
Valued Poster

Damn, I wish my SO could express herself as well as you. You are well put together in more ways than one
copper is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Proper setting and mood makes the scene. As well as a true Sub just gives me goose bumps and brings all my natural Dom out. Telling a man how hes going to please me and how Im going to take him and make him mine....ummmmm YUM! All part of the Mind Fuck baby!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I've got to agree with DallasRain & Ms. Athena, I love dirty talk.... If the mood is right and I know its ok.... It really turns me on
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
Mike1427
Registered Member

This is interesting. I guess my question would be: where does it cross the line? For example, if a woman wants a man to talk dirty to her, where is the line between dirty talk and being verbally abusive? What are the no-no words or things to say?
Mike1427 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #15
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Im talking about a WOMAN talking dirty to a MAN.........I love when my lil Cum sluts are good boys and get rewarded by being allowed to give me pussy worship.........And to answer your question if both parties are into the role and receiving pleasure from it, then its all good. Limits should be set PRIOR to play.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women