Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27366
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Body prefect for Greek???

okay so I have been told by many I mean MANY men "SARAHLYNN u have the perfect body for Greek" !
Ok thanks whatever that means !
But anyways I have been wanting to give in and try this but damn I have heard "it's okay" , "it hurts" , "it's not pleasing to ladies" , "it's amazing" and some others I rather keep to self
Butt anyways I need some feed back !
#SarahLynn is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
KrisTaurus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Red face :0

thats all I got to say about that.
KrisTaurus is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
Guest111313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

oops double post.
Guest111313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
Guest111313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

OMG Sarah, if you see a penis rounding down the street with a massive hard-on looking for your azz, it's mine!!!
Guest111313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Enema or some other type of anal douching, butt plug (start small), no such thing as too much lube (I prefer silicon or a hybrid (silicon+water based mix) vs water based), make sure the first time doing this is with someone that has experience performing this.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Enema or some other type of anal douching, butt plug (start small), no such thing as too much lube (I prefer silicon or a hybrid (silicon+water based mix) vs water based), make sure the first time doing this is with someone that has experience performing this.
Awww thanks ! Ya I know I have asked a few clients about experience but most only once or twice ! I am so excited to try but making sure it's pleasurable for both is a must !
Old 10-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Ms SarahLynn,
You are awesome and I like the way you're thinking
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #8
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Ms SarahLynn,
You are awesome and I like the way you're thinking
XOXO
Old 10-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #9
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Every man I ever tried it with gave the exact same line "It won't hurt much, you've never tried it with me " And every time they all lied. I cried within 1 inch of entrance and cried more when they said "Just breathe"

I have used butt plugs, and when I was a cam girl I used dildos for anal shows. Even had a butt plug that looked like a kitten's tail to match my "pet name". But I can't take a real dick in there. Nope, ain't happening.

Well that was that one time in Nebraska when I was dating a bartender and he gave me his specialty drink called Roffie-Colada. Apparently Greek went amazing well after that...there was a full bottle of Astro-Glide involved though.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #10
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
there was a full bottle of Astro-Glide involved though.
From what I have heard that is NOT a good idea right there.

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/tuc...oes-not-ensue/
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #11
#SarahLynn
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Every man I ever tried it with gave the exact same line "It won't hurt much, you've never tried it with me " And every time they all lied. I cried within 1 inch of entrance and cried more when they said "Just breathe"

I have used butt plugs, and when I was a cam girl I used dildos for anal shows. Even had a butt plug that looked like a kitten's tail to match my "pet name". But I can't take a real dick in there. Nope, ain't happening.

Well that was that one time in Nebraska when I was dating a bartender and he gave me his specialty drink called Roffie-Colada. Apparently Greek went amazing well after that...there was a full bottle of Astro-Glide involved though.
Thanks for sharing at least u can say u have triedit , I guess I'm just a pussy cause I haven't even tried it ! But I'm going to soon !
Old 10-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with MaryBeth on this one... Can't take it, don't like it.

I'd be more than willing to let the boys experience the 'other end' of the spectrum with a strap-on, though! Hehe
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #13
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Personally....not into it at all. Not into hurting anyone and just like using body parts as intended I guess. Too each their own, especially in this game. I think a guy with a real strong urge for this better examine his latency, but that's just me. For the record, yes I have a few times in non hobby settings...a couple when she seemed to really want to try. Varying degrees of success and fun.

Sarahlynn, yes you do have a stellar and one might say stupendous ass. You also have gorgeous eyes, but that doesn't make me want to stick my dick in them.

Now....if YOU think it's hot and you might enjoy it.....then why haven't you already tried it!
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post
...You also have gorgeous eyes, but that doesn't make me want to stick my dick in them...
Talking about misusing our orifices... I just shot coffee out of my nose. Ahhh...flyboy. You crack me up!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #15
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sarahlynn, the biggest thing about greek is trying to stay comfortable and enjoy it. You have to be the one that is in control of the situation. You have to ease into greek. You can't put it all in at once like you can with the mouth or pussy. But rather work it in slowly. I find that what works best for me is to be on top in the beginning. That way I can start of slowly and get it in at my own pace, not theirs. Men tend to get excited in that area as not all women offer it. This is something that can not be rushed or jammed in. You have to take your time, work it in. Eventually you will loosen up enough to be comfortable. Being tense in this situation only causes it to hurt worse. Also you kind of have to bear down a little (if you get my drift) to help open yourself up to it. It helps it to go in easier that way also. I suggest buying a silver bullet or some kind of small vibrator too since stimulation to the clit can also help you to relax and take some of the focus off of the dick that's jammed in your ass. lol Greek isn't for everyone. Some will try it and never do it again. Some love the way it feels once they have gotten used to it as it is an entirely different feeling. Good luck on your future trip to the greek isles. And don't forget to make sure you are the one in complete control of the first initial entrance. Don't allow them complete control until you are completely comfortable with it so that you don't hurt unintentionally. Gun oil is a great lube for greek. So is Platinum wet.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women