Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh the places I've been

Hello all, I am trying to find ways to start posts that are worthy of the D&T board. So here it goes..
I found a cool little application on Tripadvisor. I think it is linked up to Facebook. So you put in all the places you have visited. It then asks you to rate certain sites in the places you have been. It is cool because it keeps track of how many places you have visited. I did it and it says I've been to 136 cities in 17 countries. So far I've only given 93 ratings but I am a little busy with all that traveling and such.
So how do you keep track of the places you've been? Is it all one big blur or do you keep a journal? Once I bought a big map of the world and put little star stickers on all of the places I have traveled. I thought i had been to a lot of places until I stepped back and looked at the map. There was so much area that didn't have a star. Vast areas of adventures to be had. This year I am going to try to get to Thailand and the surrounding area. I've been to China but that is the only place in Asia so far.
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I'm extensively traveled. Yet there is still so much more to go!

One of my graduate degrees is a degree from another continent, which is rare. It wasn't a foreign exchange, I applied directly to that University. I've been to over 100 conferences, at least 50 of which were abroad. Indeed I enjoy traveling.

The best part is learning the sex workers' practices in other countries. For example, I went to a brothel (legal) in Sydney, Australia. I was shocked when 20 different girls all came in an introduced themselves, several of which grabbed mini-sketch for a quick massage or whispered what they would do to me in my ear. Then I picked one (a lovely 20 year old, busty, Italian immigrant if you must know). Then magic happened.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #3
nanette3480
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 262590
My ECCIE Reviews
Default South Korea

I've lived in Seoul, South Korea.. Loved the different culture... But the bad smells and horrible traffic not so much...lol I have also spent 23 days in Morocco.. Morocco was very interesting to say the least... Cancun is always a nice city to visit as well.
nanette3480 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 12:20 AM   #4
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default So do you keep track of all the places in some concrete manner

or are they just fading memories? The main question was do you chronicle the trips and if so how? I know it may have been hard to figure out the main subject of my post. I do tend to wander.
When I first started to travel I kept a journal. That didn't last long because I got too far behind very quickly. Later I tried scrapbooking. That was a disaster but I did get a few nice pages out of it. Then I did the thing with the map. But it looked kind of junky so the only place I could hang it was in the laundry room. I am in a much smaller place now so that is no longer practical. I then discovered this application through Tripadvisor. It is a lot of fun and I was able to organize by country and city. I could also rate different landmarks which also helps document my travels. They keep an online map for me. It is much nicer than the giant paper one I had in my laundry room.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:21 AM   #5
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I loved Morocco! That is in my top ten favorite spots.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:24 AM   #6
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I tried the sex workers in Amsterdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
I'm extensively traveled. Yet there is still so much more to go!

One of my graduate degrees is a degree from another continent, which is rare. It wasn't a foreign exchange, I applied directly to that University. I've been to over 100 conferences, at least 50 of which were abroad. Indeed I enjoy traveling.

The best part is learning the sex workers' practices in other countries. For example, I went to a brothel (legal) in Sydney, Australia. I was shocked when 20 different girls all came in an introduced themselves, several of which grabbed mini-sketch for a quick massage or whispered what they would do to me in my ear. Then I picked one (a lovely 20 year old, busty, Italian immigrant if you must know). Then magic happened.
That was a surreal experience. We can start an entire thread on our experiences in brothels and red light districts. I'll try to start that next week.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:24 AM   #7
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On a related note, I noticed the last several times I've been abroad, no one stamped my passport

I've looked forward to those stamps all my life! I don't want to dork out and actually ask for one every time... especially with how nasty the customs agents are about *everything* these days.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:31 PM   #8
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I used to love that I had a passport full of memories. I kept my expired one just because of the stamps. Now it is rare to get a stamp. You can request them if you get a friendly immigration officer. (is that what they are called?)
Old 01-10-2015, 02:54 PM   #9
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How I keep track?

Well, mostly in my head and the more I travel the harder it gets. But I also have photographs from some of the more exotic locations. I have photos in frames all over my house from some of my journeys.

I have to say I was disappointed the last time I hopped around Europe. No one stamped my passport except the entry country and I wasn't even staying there.

Although, if i have to miss out on a stamp to not have to go through customs I'm fine with that. i never went through customs/immigration when traveling across 6 different countries within the European Union (E.U.)
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 05:35 AM   #10
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I have traveled international as my business for the last 24 years. Visited over 80 countries and no idea how many cities. In the beginning I, too, kept a journal, but after a few years and a few journals I stopped that. I regret it as I wish I had written about all my visits. Now I rely on my passports as the only record of all those trips. (Plus over 5 million miles with American Airlines). :-)
I guess you could say my hobby life started during these travels. Many visits to the parlors all over Asia. A few trips to brothels in Spain, Germany, UK, Canada, and I was hooked.
Love the travel. I would encourage all to do as much as you can as often as you can.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:54 AM   #11
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I too was sad over the lack of stamps in EU.

Mostly I just remember my travels. I'm not overly sentimental. I don't keep birthday or Christmas cards. Throw away all my ticket stubs and programs a prefer to be behind a camera instead of in front of it. For me the food and drink is what I remember most. Prosecco and steak in Rome, patatas bravas in Barcelona, american ice cream in Monte Carlo, ham sandwiches on the Riviera......
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #12
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies I cannot begin to imagine the experiences you've had. It would be enjoyable to hear some of them. As a pilot for most of my life I have experienced much as well. You young ladies will discover that life passes well too fast. Enjoy.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 06:46 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I kept track with a camera.
Wish I would have organized them more.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:22 AM   #14
Jami-Lynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 105103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am going to check out the TripAdvisor App....I too, have a giant map that I pin all the places Ive been too. As well as keep a journal and photos. I also try to get at least one piece, preferably handmade from my travels. Each piece has its own story, which helps keep the memory alive.
Jami-Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:48 AM   #15
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Ice skating on the Rhine, picnicking while watching the sunset over the Vatican, walking, dining and shopping on the Champs Elysées, gambling in Monte Carlo and sleigh riding in Sweden. The feelings with those memories can only be captured in the heart. Most of my pictures did not survive the years. Unfortunately my passport was stolen a week before a trip, along with the stamps.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women