Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 03:13 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default saints super bowl bound

I watched the 2nd half of the game.

it was a tough physical game. glad that the saints won.

Prior to the game, I'd check the team stats on both vikings & saints.

I thought the Vikings were a slightly better team overall than the Saints. I thought Adrian Peterson would be a major factor against the Saints. and I was partially right. the vikings generated over 400 yards total offense.

the Vikings should have won this game, but due to the costly mistakes & turnovers (5), Saints took advantage of thier mistakes.

The big whopper of a mistake was the Farve's interception late in the 4th quarter with 19 seconds left I think.

anyone know how many times two number one seeded teams met in the super bowl?? I know the last two #1 seeds met was in 1993.

that must be rarer than 2 wildcard teams making the playoffs.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #2
juan2fork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Over 80% of the time, in the playoffs since the merger with the AFL, the team that throws the most interceptions loses.
juan2fork is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I've participated in team sports at the international level (sailing & offshore power boats).

Past a certain level of competition, it's the mistakes that take you out.

When competitors are evenly matched more often than not it's the team that doesn't screw up that comes out ahead.

The Saint's certainly made their share of errors yesterday. I think it was the 2nd Viking TD right before the half(correct me if I'm wrong), Favre couldn't convert, so we handed them (3) penalties in a row that led them straight to that crucial TD.

I was not happy with the team yesterday. Yes, they pulled it off, but it wasn't a clean win. In fact, the headlines on my Yahoo home page this morning "Were the Vikings Robbed"?

We got lucky! Is luck going to be enough to get us through the Superbowl?

Just my thoughts . . .
SeaDog is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Farve scewed up big time, bad call on his part. He should have just run the ball and got the field goal. Who DAT!
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #5
MrGiz
BANNED

I agree that the Saints didn't play their AAA+++ game.... but to say the Vikes were "robbed", is ridiculous!! We almost fucked ourselves with penalties.... they fucked themselves with turnovers!! Questionable calls went both ways , as usual! The Saints definitely deserved the win!

* WHO * DAT * ? ?
Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

have you heard the new chant? that guy from american idol who sings "pants on the ground" has been remixed. it's now, "farve on the ground"! my (unofficial) count was 15 times. HAHAHA mr farve! goodie for u!! and every time he got knocked down they would put the camera on his wife & her (or his) mom in the stands and they just looked so sad & confused. (in my bully kid from the simpsons voice) "ahhh haaaaa!"

¡ssɐ sıɥ uo pǝʞɔouʞ ƃuıǝq ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɯopɹǝdns ǝɥʇ uı suƃıs ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝɹʌɐɟ ʇʇǝɹq ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.....
Favre on the ground,Favre on the ground,the Viking gonna lose , Favre on the ground....
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

you guys are confusing your crimes. they weren't robbed, they were MURDERED! or murderlized! (that one is from the diana dictionary hehe)

and giz is right, we fucked up just too. questionable calls went both ways. we had way too many penalties and we STILL came out on top! that's what they get for petterson (or whatever his loser name is) doing the sharper shake all arrogantly on that first touchdown!
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
MrGiz
BANNED

I wonder what happened to all the loudmouthed Dallas Fans?

Remembering those memories?

Oh Well. . . . maybe next year!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
Hobbihorse2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default WTF?

I am finally stateside. When I was away, we apparently clobbered the Cards. I came to yesterday's game and it was a nail biter. Anybody wants to send me overseas for the Superbowl?

Joking aside, it looks like the ASPD crowd is all here now. It will take some time for me to get used to the new site but could someone send me a PM on how to earn BCD access (I have 3 or 4 new reviews here within the last month)?

HH
Hobbihorse2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Nikki Tylor
#1 Reviewed&Rated in Nola

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG!!! What a Awesome game! I was fortunate enough to have a client give my son and I tickets. It was amazing being there. To witness such a special evening in the DOME! I have never seen so many people rejoicing at once total controlled MAYHEM!!!

I am looking forward to be in Miami to witness the final chapter of this historic season. What a year for the Saints and New Orleanians!!! WHO DAT!!!!
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who Dat!!!

I was on Bourbon afterwards...wooohooo wild partying!!! I earned a few beads from the half nekkid strippers...lol!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #12
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
have you heard the new chant? that guy from american idol who sings "pants on the ground" has been remixed. it's now, "farve on the ground"!
Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground...helmet turned sideways, turf in his mouth, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground!!

turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #13
cajundude11
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

COLTS = Count On Losing The Superbowl
cajundude11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
gman44

Encounters: 203

Drew Brees is on fire
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusman View Post
Drew Brees is on fire
actually, he was not on fire, just smoldering.

the vikings defense did a good job in containing Brees.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote