Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2fork View Post
Over 80% of the time, in the playoffs since the merger with the AFL, the team that throws the most interceptions loses.
oh really?

what about fumbles?

Minnesota had 5 turnovers, 3 fumbles, 2 interceptions.

New Orleans had 1 turnover, 1 fumble, 0 interceptions.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATYMAN View Post
Farve scewed up big time, bad call on his part. He should have just run the ball and got the field goal. Who DAT!

I don't think he'll take a chance on running the ball past those defensive lineman at his age.. he was already being battered by those 2 linebackers on the hunt for a sack or 2. His ankle injury in the 2nd half would make any running attempts moot.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

The booth Refs in the OT regulation are a riot. I mean, they got a little fussy about where the football was placed which did not match the spot where the virtual place marker line was on TV.

another one was whether or not a receiver had control of the ball when he went down.

wasn't there a 3rd review?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #19
juan2fork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
oh really?

what about fumbles?

Minnesota had 5 turnovers, 3 fumbles, 2 interceptions.

New Orleans had 1 turnover, 1 fumble, 0 interceptions.
The stat is what it is. Even fumbles are less of an indicator statistically.
juan2fork is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #20
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

i love u dilbert, but give it a rest already! the vikings lost because...... the saints won because..... won't go down in history. all that will be remembered by generations to come is FARE ON THE GROUND!!
his poor ankle this, his poor old age that.... he's been old all season! and if he was so concerned about his ankle he shouldn't have hindered his team by getting his old ass back in the game! when shockey was limping around, he still made plays, but when it was obvious that his ankle was hindering his performance what did he do? he sat his ass down on the bench!

ps.
the virtual place marker line is not official. it's supplied by the network airing the broadcast
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:46 AM   #21
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

meanwhile, if anyone knows where i can find a newspaper from the day after the game, please let me know where to find it! they were sold out all over the city at 9am monday morning. i went EVERYWHERE looking for one!

and how many of you guys took monday off? i was lmao on monday at all the facebook posts of people not going to work because of the win. a friend of mine said she went to work and was the only one there. her boss didn't even show up!
dirty diana is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
guest070811-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Diana

Usually you can go to the Times Picayune and get back issues of papers. If not on nola.com you can buy the front page and the sports front page suitable for framing. It's about halfway down on the left side.
guest070811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #23
jdl1201
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I wonder what happened to all the loudmouthed Dallas Fans?

Remembering those memories?

Oh Well. . . . maybe next year!

Giz
Good question. Where are all of the Cowboys fan? They are waiting for two weeks to see if they can come out of their holes. I guess I know what the big C stand for now. They can talk the talk but...
jdl1201 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:25 AM   #24
Brvmax
Account Disabled

All us Cowboy fans are still here. I can't believe after the biggest win in Saints history, you people lose focus and wonder about the Cowboys and their fans.

We have enough class to let you enjoy your time in the sun.

Enjoy the win and, FINISH STRONG !!!!!!!!!!
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #25
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Who cares how good we looked in the game? The bottom line is that we WON!!!

If the team that played the Cardinals show up, then we can whip anyone in the league.

If the tema that played the Vikings show up, then it could be a l o n g Superbowl for us because I don't see the Colts turning the ball over that much. Then again, the Vikes didn't turn the ball over much during the season & against the Cowboys...

Holy crap I can't wait for the game!!!
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #26
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brvmax View Post
.... We have enough class to let you enjoy your time in the sun......
Enough Class? Dallas? That's Funny!! Thanx!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #27
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
Yes, they pulled it off, but it wasn't a clean win.

We got lucky! Is luck going to be enough to get us through the Superbowl?

Just my thoughts . . .
In my opinion there's no such thing as a dirty win, but to the point there is, then I'd take a dirty win over a clean loss any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).....Also, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATYMAN View Post
Farve scewed up big time, bad call on his part. He should have just run the ball and got the field goal. Who DAT!
Agreed.....For the most part during this entire year he shed his image of the gunslinger and risk taker, and then get in his biggest game of the year and at the most critical time he makes an absolute boneheaded play of the century.....WTF??!!??

Quote:
I agree that the Saints didn't play their AAA+++ game.... but to say the Vikes were "robbed", is ridiculous!! We almost fucked ourselves with penalties.... they fucked themselves with turnovers!! Questionable calls went both ways , as usual! The Saints definitely deserved the win!
Completely concur.....

Quote:
I wonder what happened to all the loudmouthed Dallas Fans?

Remembering those memories?

Oh Well. . . . maybe next year!

Giz
Now I know that was a potshot at me, but it's kewl cause I'm a big boy and I can take it.....Unlike you Ain'ts pukes when your team got whooped and you guys went crying with your tails tucked between your legs and didn't show up for a month, I'm here and onboard and will post when I can.....I ain't afraid of no Ain'ts.....

Quote:
I don't think he'll take a chance on running the ball past those defensive lineman at his age.. he was already being battered by those 2 linebackers on the hunt for a sack or 2. His ankle injury in the 2nd half would make any running attempts moot.
On that critical play Favre had about 10 yards of open field and the only person within about 5 yards of him was his own offensive lineman.....He should have run the ball to get as many yards as he could get, then went out of bounds with around 10 seconds or less on the clock.....The Vikes would have then tried for the field goal.....Even if he didn't get out of bounds, they still had one timeout left.....Regardless, the one thing you don't do in that situation is throw the ball against the grain because you have a blindspot and there might be a defender in your blindspot who's just there waiting to pick the ball off.....Throw the ball away if you have to.....At least you get a chance to try for a long field goal.....No way to explain the boneheadedness of that play by Favre.....

Quote:
The booth Refs in the OT regulation are a riot. I mean, they got a little fussy about where the football was placed which did not match the spot where the virtual place marker line was on TV.

another one was whether or not a receiver had control of the ball when he went down.

wasn't there a 3rd review?
I thought that was not a catch and the review showed the ruling on the field should have been overturned.....But THAT play wasn't what cost the Vikings the game......So no one should be saying the Ain'ts victory was tainted.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1201 View Post
Good question. Where are all of the Cowboys fan? They are waiting for two weeks to see if they can come out of their holes. I guess I know what the big C stand for now. They can talk the talk but...
Wrong.....It's the Ain'ts pukes who can talk the talk and are there being obnoxious with their f'ing "Who dat?" crap ONLY when the team wins.....When you come up on the short side, you guys go hibernate like a bear in the winter.....For a 3 week period things were so quiet on the NOLA board on ASPD that you could hear the damn cricketts chirping.....At least when we got our asses kicked in MN I showed up when I was able to get on and I simply said we sucked toilet water full of turds.....The big C stands for CLASS BEYOND COMPARE something you Ain'ts pukes just don't have.....

OTOH, who needs class when your team is still in the hunt.....Congrats to them.....But now you gotta see if you can finish the job and NOT just settle for being there.....And before anyone says it, I'M NOT GOING TO BE CHEERING FOR EITHER TEAM BECAUSE NEITHER OF THEM ARE DA BOYZ SO I DUZN'T GIVE'S A RAT'S ARSE.....Just hope it's a good game though.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #28
jdl1201
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

And before anyone says it, I'M NOT GOING TO BE CHEERING FOR EITHER TEAM BECAUSE NEITHER OF THEM ARE DA BOYZ SO I DUZN'T GIVE'S A RAT'S ARSE.....Just hope it's a good game though.....[/QUOTE]

So your just a cowturd fan not a football fan? You know your pulling for the Colts. It would kill you having to read all the post if the Saints win. If it was the cowturds, we all knew there was no chance of that, I'd be pulling for the Colts and not just because Peyton is from NOLA. I knew we were the best team in the NFC but when Manning is playing it is so hard to bet against him. I've always said the in Football no one player wins a game like in Basketball but with Manning I think you could but him on the Detroit Lions and the SOB would win double digit games a year. I can't guarantee a Saints win but I do like how we match up against the Colts. Seems to me the teams that give the Saints the most trouble can run the ball and have a front four who can put pressure on the QB and stop the run. Like the cowturds and Vikings, if the NFC Championship game was in MINN the Saints don't win.
Anyone who doesn't admit the Saints are one of the best teams in the NFL and have a bright future is an idiot who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

WHO DAT??
jdl1201 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #29
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1201 View Post
And before anyone says it, I'M NOT GOING TO BE CHEERING FOR EITHER TEAM BECAUSE NEITHER OF THEM ARE DA BOYZ SO I DUZN'T GIVE'S A RAT'S ARSE.....Just hope it's a good game though.....

So your just a cowturd fan not a football fan? You know your pulling for the Colts. It would kill you having to read all the post if the Saints win. If it was the cowturds, we all knew there was no chance of that, I'd be pulling for the Colts and not just because Peyton is from NOLA. I knew we were the best team in the NFC but when Manning is playing it is so hard to bet against him. I've always said the in Football no one player wins a game like in Basketball but with Manning I think you could but him on the Detroit Lions and the SOB would win double digit games a year. I can't guarantee a Saints win but I do like how we match up against the Colts. Seems to me the teams that give the Saints the most trouble can run the ball and have a front four who can put pressure on the QB and stop the run. Like the cowturds and Vikings, if the NFC Championship game was in MINN the Saints don't win.
Anyone who doesn't admit the Saints are one of the best teams in the NFL and have a bright future is an idiot who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

WHO DAT??[/QUOTE]I don't necessarily disagree with you about Manning's ability to make an also-ran team a playoff contender (well, maybe not the Lions or the St. Louis Lambs), but I haven't changed my beliefs any when I sasy that the best QB in the league resides in SELA.....I think you could put Brees on just about any team in the league and they're perennial postseason contenders.....I can't argue wit'cha that the Ain'ts were the best team in the NFC this year, and they are the team that will represent the NFC in Miami this year.....The Ain'ts just have to NOT be happy with just getting there because if they are, it's gonna be a masacre for the Colts.....
BIG C is offline   Quote