Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47435
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #16
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I also figured the resorts are overpriced. Maybe for the first time someone goes on one of those, it would be worth checking out, depending on the location of the resort and the selection of girls available.
eholiday is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:18 AM   #17
Ziel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Well I used http://www.mywildvacationdr.com
I had a blast and stayed for the 7day 6night package for $2,995 most other places wanted that for 3days 2nights and you were put up in a hotel. At this place you were put up in a villa on the beach. The woman stayed there also so there was always alot of girls having fun and cutting up. I am thinking of going back there next year for my birthday again if I do not find a good setup for Thailand. Been wanting to visit Bangkok or Phuket but all the places I have found have been way out there on price range.
Ziel is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #18
LarryLegend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So what would be the better deal for the budget concesious shopper taking a provider with him or doing the wildvaction deal....I mean I would like to be able to chat with the person im with for a week if ya know what I mean. But from lil reds comments sounds like it would be a helluva lot less expensive to just go by ones self ... What say you guys????
LarryLegend is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We are not allowed to post our rates on the boards, but believe me, you will come out a whole hell of a lot cheaper going alone. No doubt about it! Paying for a providers time 24/7 for 'x' amount of days and be at your beckon call, would cost at least 5+ times what you would pay to have a lady for the day on an island.
LilRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto---a provider will be very costly....

just go yourself and keep an open mind and have fun!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #21
Murf76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto---a provider will be very costly....

just go yourself and keep an open mind and have fun!!!
Aww shucks,Dee....I was just about to ask you to spend the weekend with me in Green Bay when the Packers play the Saints in the NFC Championship Game!! The weather in late January is awesome up there.It should be around -5 with a wind-chill of about -40!!! Pack your insulated cheeshead!!!
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of you know how I got some of my 411 and even though it's never came up for me here before... I took a class that discussed these places... most are human trafficking where most of the girls are underaged and have been stolen. Their repeat clientel are allowed to go bareback and slap them around. They are lied to that they can work off their freedom, circulated for about 5 years then murdered if an international player doesn't want to save them. AND, that is also where a lot of snuff films are made... the guys (ie: you) are snuffed as you erupt ... you never even know what's going on or see the cameras... not the place to haggle... that's for sure!!! These places support terrorists and are way under the microscope so you could also end up in a military tribunal or worse being outside the U.S. Please stay away from those places. Stick to whom you know, even the law. Most American's believe that oil or diamonds are the largest global market but that's wrong... it's human trafficking at 6 + Billion annually and that doesn't include the cash from snuff films and harvesting your organs after you're dead. 11 women in our hobby that have disappeared over the past 5 years along I-10 are suspected of being victims to this sickness... so is most of our child abductions. Seriously, everybody needs to keep this in mind. This is one part of prostitution I support law enforcement along with local underage girls kidnapped by violent pimps and SW for purposes of property value too and heightened crime numbers that reflect on our society as a whole. You'd think they would move all their allocations in those directions and leave us responsible mature adults alone.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:44 PM   #23
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.freshremix.ru/psychedelic...enic-2011.html

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....ic=4468.0;wap2

sick fuggers! Pay attention to the numbers
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies