Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Musman
Gaining Momentum

Default Saints to Miami!!!

It looks like this is the forum for sports talk, so let's get a Saints thread going here. This is the way I see it:

1) I don't really care who wins this weekend as long as they beat each other up. I would prefer to face the Cardinals or Green Bay rather than the Eagles, but not by much.

2) Today's news that Charles Grant is on IR due to a tricep tear will make the road a little tougher. We'll see how our D-line handles it.

3) The media are pretty much considering the Saints underdogs even to reach the Super Bowl, but the odds makers have them second to the Colts and tied with the Charges to win it at 5-2, (shortest odds in the NFC).

4) It looks like everyone else that we've had banged up this year will be back for the playoffs. Greer, Porter, Ellis, Vilma & Sharper need to get to max health and come back strong. (It was great to see our corners in there last week, and they did pretty well).

5) It's two games in the Dome to reach Miami. I think we'll pull out the stops and get it done.

Geaux Saints!!!

MM
Musman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
cajundude11
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I hope you're right Musman...they've got to play better than they have the last few games to get past any of those teams...mainly the defense. They CAN do it...it just depends on which defense shows up....the one from the first 13 games or the one from the last three.
cajundude11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:13 AM   #3
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Well at least we know the Aints can't lose this week !!!
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 AM   #4
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I am cautiously optimistic about the Saints in the playoffs. Two of the big reasons our defense was so good in the beginning of the year is because we had everyone healthy and our offense jumped on the other teams so hard in the beginning of the games, that it took the other teams out of their game plans & forced them to focus on the passing game instead of the run. When that happens our defense is able to pin its ears back and really go after them.

Only time will tell if the defense is able to play cohesively as a unit with everyone back in the line up. I'm hopeful but that is tough to do when so many of them have missed so many games in the last half of the season.

As for the offense, I have a lot more faith that they will be able to jump out of the starting gates. What is the word on Lance Moore and Jeremy Shockey, will they be 100% for the playoffs? When we have our full arsenal of receivers we are pretty damn hard to defend.

BLACK & GOLD SUPER BOWL!!!!
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't want to face Warner if our secondary isn't up to snuff. To be perfectly honest I want them to get Dallas and beat the shit out of them in the dome. It will be nice to see Jerry Jones crying like a baby on the sidelines at the end of the game. I am sick and tired of hearing about the Cowboys. When the Saints were undefeated they didn't get the recognition the Cowboys were getting with a loosing record. I can't stand them !!!!!!!!! And did I mention I work in Texas and have to hear all of the Shit when we loose to them.
laoilman is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I am sorry to say that all the Saints fans are going to be let down again this year.

Despite their great start, the blueprint for beating the Saints has been shown to the league. They were on the skids long before the cowboys beat them. They almost lost the two previous games and and didnt look sharp at all. So they are going into the playoffs on a streak of playing poorly for 5 weeks.

The cowboys have momentum and are clearly playing better football when it counts. I am not saying they are super bowl bound , cuz Romo can choke with the best of them.

Good luck Saints fans......but its not happening
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #7
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

The Saints will make it to the SUPERBOWL!! I am confident of this. Our offense will out score any NFC team going. Shockey will be back and he makes a huge difference. thomas missed a few catches against Dallas I think SHockey would have made. That would have made it a whole different game. The team that scares me is the Vikings. Petersen can run and our run defense just sucks and Grant hurt. To beat those guys we have to rely heavily on our offense to just outscore them. If Romo is losing he panics, does not worry me. So, the way I see it our offense has play to its potnetial in all four quarters for just two games and we are there.

Miami here I come and no I will not wear any jersey except Black & Gold!!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
slicktommy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Geaux Saints!
Gonna be a hard road for any team thru NFC.
Very good teams, best in long time to me.
I think any team has a shot.
But, Dallas is playing very good ball.
slicktommy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
Brvmax
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The Saints defense is just horrible right now........I saw a stat that the worst defense in the league averaged 390 yrds against for the season......The Saints have allowed an everage of 425 yrds against the last 5 games......

Plus the offense was at its best when it was playing a physical game and they were pounding the teams with runs up the middle..........with the injuries , this has stopped.

I just dont see it.
Brvmax is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:22 PM   #10
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

I hope they make it so that us long suffering folks (I have been living down here in Saints land since 75) can finally cheer them up one side and down the other... but... If they play the way they have these last 5 weeks, as Brvmax said, they are going to need a LOT of luck. My fingers are crossed.
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
iwanacumalot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I pledge allegiance too the saints nation and the city of n.o.and Too the super bowl,which we will win,One city,below sea level,under God,with alcohol And parties for all !!
iwanacumalot is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #12
MrGiz
BANNED

Tell Ya What.... I'm just gonna shut-up and let the boyz on the field decide things!

I could postulate many aspects of "IF".... but in reality , I'm just as tuned-in (or clueless) as anyone else....

I only hope all memories are intact after it's all said and done!

* GEAUX * SAINTS * !!
Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #13
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoilman View Post
When the Saints were undefeated they didn't get the recognition the Cowboys were getting with a loosing record. I can't stand them !!!!!!!!! And did I mention I work in Texas and have to hear all of the Shit when we loose to them.
For the record, DA BOYZ haven't had a losing record this year.....They have always been at .500 or one game above.....And if you're in Texas you must know that you're going to be hearing about THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE instead of the Ain'ts.....

Now, we whooped Philly's ass last night, and it looks like the Cards are taking care of the Pack right now so your porous pass defense is going to be in serious trouble when Warner and Fitzgerald show up in town next week.....So you guys better enjoy the time off because regardless of which team you play, you're going to be facing a good offensive team and your defense sucks canal water right now.....And let's not forget, the blueprint for the league on how to kick Ain'ts ass was shown by DA BOYZ.....You guys keep hoping for a rematch and so do I because it will give me much pleasure to have DA BOYZ show up in the dome and spank some Ain'ts ass once again so we can finally shut you guys the hell up for the season.....

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS ! ! ! ! !
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Cowboys are playing well, but you really don't want the path to the Superbowl to be through New Orleans, cause that's where it will end. Our defense is almost fully back. Will not be as easy to score, and as you saw in the fourth quarter of our last encounter we can score!!

Take a bet Big C, if Saints lose to Dallas for Superbowl I will wear a Tony Romo jersey for Superbowl, if Dallas loses you agree to wear a Drew Brees jersey while watching Superbowl.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The BOYS have no problem going through the Big EASY (as in easy win)
that is where their winning streak started afterall
bodilly is offline   Quote