Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #16
MrGiz
BANNED

Just keep those memories intact.... that's all I ask! If you forget.... I'll be there to remind you!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #17
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Take a bet Big C, if Saints lose to Dallas for Superbowl I will wear a Tony Romo jersey for Superbowl, if Dallas loses you agree to wear a Drew Brees jersey while watching Superbowl.
If things were different around here and at another time I'd gladly take you up on that offer so I can see you wearing a COWBOYS jersey and cheering for DA BOYZ in Miami next month.....Oh well, such is life.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #18
Musman
Gaining Momentum

The Cardinals are 7 point dogs in the morning line. Besides the Dome factor, the oddsmakers are looking at secondary problems Arizona has now and the fact that many of the Saints defensive players are back - Greer, Porter, Sharper, Vilma, Ellis, etc. - to go along with our offense. If the Boys get by the Vikings, they won't be seeing the same Saints team they did before.

MM
Musman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #19
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I agree they haven't been playing well and will have to get their shit together for the playoffs. But I think we all know they have the talent to win it all. That's not saying they will win it all but from what I saw last night the Cards better tighten their asses up or Drew is going to light them up. I don't see how our defense could be any worse than either of the two that were on the field last night. I also think the Boys have a pretty big job ahead of them in Min. And Big C would love to see you in a Saints Jersey, I'll even loan you mine.
It will be fun to see how it all shakes out next weekend.
laoilman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
BIG C
Ambassador

Well, no one ever said that the Cards have a defense that anyone should be afraid of.....What I am saying though is that they are one of the few teams around that can get into an offensive shootout with the Ain'ts and come out a winner.....Even with the return of the defensive personnel, the fact is that they have been gone for awhile and may not be able to play up to the level that they were playing before they were injured.....Whereas the Cards are rolling on offense.....

DA BOYZ are gonna kick Vikes booty and assuming the Ain'ts can get pass the Cards, then we're gonna return to the Dome and whoop more Ain'ts ass on our way to Miami.....But at least this time you guys won't have the lame-ass excuse about players being out.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #21
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Cardnials do have a good offense, but they cannot out score the Black & Gold, thus we will win. It is yet to be seen if the the Cowboys can handle the Vikings. Vikings have a very impressive offense and Dallas defense is what is winning its games for them. But is that defense up to the task of stopping Farve and Co. I don't know, should be a good game.

See Big C I can offer to wear a Romo shirt because of one simple fact my confidence and no not an excuse in the SAINTS!!! Facts are facts, if and I repeat "if" your team can make it to the NFC Champoinship game (and I really hope they do.) They will be facing a better team than they did on Dec. 19. Not saying they cannot beat the Vikings nor am I sayin that they cannot beat the Saints with its starters in, just saying they won't, thats all!!

All this talk, about a game that neither of us even know will occur. If it does end up being Saints v. Cowbaoys, next week should be a lotta fun!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #22
docdavid49
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
All this talk, about a game that neither of us even know will occur. If it does end up being Saints v. Cowbaoys, next week should be a lotta fun!!

That is for sure!!!! Interesting week IF the boys beat the Viks (I am thinking that they won't but then being a transplanted yankee from Wisconsin I would have to cheer the Viks on. Especially with Favre being from Mississippi and then going to Green Bay. Ah, the Packers of the 60's were my team...

All of that said... Good luck to the Saints. It has been a LONG, LONG, LONG time coming.
docdavid49 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #23
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
See Big C I can offer to wear a Romo shirt because of one simple fact my confidence and no not an excuse in the SAINTS!!! Facts are facts, if and I repeat "if" your team can make it to the NFC Champoinship game (and I really hope they do.) They will be facing a better team than they did on Dec. 19. Not saying they cannot beat the Vikings nor am I sayin that they cannot beat the Saints with its starters in, just saying they won't, thats all!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having confidence in your team.....I always have mucho respect for people who have that confidence prior to the game being played as opposed to the ones who only talk shit after the game.....And we're supposed to talk about a game that neither of us knows will occur.....How can anyone be forced to eat crow if we didn't???....LOL
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:54 AM   #24
Cane64
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Its time for the Saints to put it together! After being a Saints fan all my life, this may be their best chance for the Super Bowl! They really need to play like they were for the first half of the season and yeah I agree, injuries played a part in their last 5 games!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!
Cane64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:14 AM   #25
laoilman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

At this time of the season everyone has injury problems. The championship teams that are well coached get through those games by changing scheme and working around their weaknesses. I think we have as good a coaching staf as there is in the league. The Saints have been playing flat since the Patriots game. Seems they were having problems coming down off of that high of beating them so handily. I think they will get their swagger back after this little break and come out and kick some ass. I am confident they will be pumped to shut all of the analyst up. I wouldn't be surprised if Brees throws for 500 yrds in this one.
laoilman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #26
Cane64
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoilman View Post
At this time of the season everyone has injury problems. The championship teams that are well coached get through those games by changing scheme and working around their weaknesses. I think we have as good a coaching staf as there is in the league. The Saints have been playing flat since the Patriots game. Seems they were having problems coming down off of that high of beating them so handily. I think they will get their swagger back after this little break and come out and kick some ass. I am confident they will be pumped to shut all of the analyst up. I wouldn't be surprised if Brees throws for 500 yrds in this one.
+1 Geaux Saints !
Cane64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:14 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I was reading an article about the saints in the Times picayune.

article mentions, since Jeremy Shockey was on IR for the last 3 games, Saints lost all 3 games.

Coincidence?

He does seem to be a play maker in crucial plays in keeping defenses honest so to speak.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #28
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Ok The AINTS did there part and looked pretty fucking strong doing it.
Now we just need the BOYS to do theirs and the fun can really begin!!!
bodilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #29
Indiana Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The Saints looked very strong yesterday if we show up like we did against the Cards i don't see anyone stopping us. I'm still sticking with my original pick in the Superbowl Saints 35 Chargers 24
Indiana Bone is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #30
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Well the Boys weren't quiet ready for the big time.
Now that they got their asses kicked.
Any room left on the SAINTS bandwagon until at least till after the SUPERBOWL?
bodilly is offline   Quote