Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152
Default prefer older guys only

So i was surfing through different providers ads on bp and on eccie ...

I came across at least 15-20 of them which says they will only see older/ mature guys over 35/40 only ...
Even the ones in their early 20's say that they love to be with gents over 40 ..

Is this a new fad ? New trend ? Or i missed something ? Whats wrong with the younger guys ???
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #2
Stormee1
Valued Poster

Guess they've gotten tired of the younger fellas wanting/trying to be thugs & gangsters. As they advertise. (Mature Gentleman) I've noticed if you treat them with some respect their don't list becomes a done list.
Stormee1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormee1 View Post
Guess they've gotten tired of the younger fellas wanting/trying to be thugs & gangsters. As they advertise. (Mature Gentleman) I've noticed if you treat them with some respect their don't list becomes a done list.
Agreed!!
keri2114 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Some want a older guy whom may be good for only one pop.All older guys are not gentleman.I've heard horror stories from ladies about older gents.Some don't like younger guys because they may frequent the same venues or have friends in common.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
TiCobra
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Don't underestimate us older guys lol...some of us can get more than one pop..just takes us a bit longer to regroup (you'll find out later in life) Providers tell me younger guys are more unpredictable and more likely to act a jerk (just repeating what I've been told) not saying all young guys are that way,but some are,just like some of the older guys can act that way too.They say older guys are easier to get along with,and are more likely to let the provider be in control sometimes...and understand that no means no...so I've been told.
TiCobra is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
brownfish
Valued Poster

I can understand ladies in their 30 's or up preferring the older guys ..but the 19 and 20 yr old's too preferring pot bellied and hairy 50 yr olds ???? (no offence to anyone intended , i have a pot belly myself and im hairy too )
Old 07-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #7
TiCobra
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownfish View Post
I can understand ladies in their 30 's or up preferring the older guys ..but the 19 and 20 yr old's too preferring pot bellied and hairy 50 yr olds ???? (no offence to anyone intended , i have a pot belly myself and im hairy too )
sometimes I don't understand why a 19/20 year old would want to be with an older guy like myself also...personally I prefer the 25 and over providers,I find more of the 19/20 year old women are the kind that have an attitude...all about them instead of the client..get you off and get you out...
TiCobra is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Reasons for a provider to prefer the patronage of men their fathers' age:
Less likely to inadvertently meet in civilian life.
Less likely for either party to try to meet in civilian life.
The provider's boyfriend my prefer it that way, feeling less intimidated by her seeing older men than if she serviced his peers. For at least one provider, this has also been the reason for an NBA policy; the AA boyfriend felt that seeing black clients would constitute cheating, but seeing white ones wouldn't.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #9
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownfish View Post
Hey some of us are not pot belly and hairy .......
lat is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #10
brownfish
Valued Poster

Which group do you fall in ?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #11
skeeter

Encounters: 28

If things go as planned, you'll be older one of these days .... Then you'll get it :-)
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
brownfish
Valued Poster

Ill be looking forward to the 20 yr olds preferring me then ...
Old 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #13
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

User ID: 175493
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer the younger ones when im in the mood to knock some young tool off his feet. I love their reactions when I finishing them off. The look on their faces is such an ego rush! I suck the last drop off their cum off the tip of their cock like it was the last bit of liquid to quench my thirst then hold their legs down while i softly suck the tip pf their spasming cock and they beg me to stop cuz it "tickles too much".

the older gentlemen come in handy when im in my submissive state of mind and wish t be controlled and dominated. I love it when i call them daddy! then they show me whos in charge!
Viktoria Stone is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
brownfish
Valued Poster

Miss stone ..how are you doing
Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #15
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Generally speaking, I prefer older men because they were raised old school. They open my door, they speak to me with respect, they are mature and carry on intelligent conversation, and they aren't goofing off all of the time. I like mature. I like respect. I like long challenging conversations that stay on topic. I like it slow in the bedroom. And I like one orgasm or two, period.

I'm going to type honest words here, so if you're easily offended, skip over the next 3 paragraphs.

Most younger guys go so fast, they're like little kids in a candy store. Older men might feel that way too, but men in their 40's and up want the woman to feel good. Younger guys want to last forever and want to go again and again and again. I like getting off multiple times over the span of a day or afternoon, but hell no not three or four times in one hour. It's not like… let's all pound as hard as we can and tally up the orgasms. Young guys have this bullshit mentality that turns me off and it's called: the more orgasms the better.

Young guys just don't get it, four orgasms are not always better than one. Maybe to some, yes. If you aren't sure, ask. But if I tell you one orgasm is perfect, then dammit after one orgasm don't pressure me into feeling like I have to force out another one. I don't want to fucking get off six times all because you think you can make me do it. Besides, if I do it, I won't enjoy any of them, because I will have put so much thought into getting off that I honestly wasn't able to even relax and enjoy the experience.

A quickie is fun on occasion, yes. It's also fun when it's slow and intense. The worst thing young men do though is to have a woman say or indicate she only wants or needs to get off once or twice, and then the young guy responds to her by saying, oh no you can get off at least four or five times. It makes me want to repeat myself: Hello fuckstick, I don't want to get off more than once or twice, did you not fucking listen the first time? If you don't understand it, well go find a different whore who needs half a dozen orgasms because I'm not that fucking chic.

If younger men wouldn't pressure multiple orgasms, I would probably be more inclined to see them. Older men listen to what the lady says and they respect it. With the norm being what it is, it's just easier to not deal with guys in their 20's-30's.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women