Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #16
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria stone View Post
I prefer the younger ones when im in the mood to knock some young tool off his feet. I love their reactions when I finishing them off. The look on their faces is such an ego rush! I suck the last drop off their cum off the tip of their cock like it was the last bit of liquid to quench my thirst then hold their legs down while i softly suck the tip pf their spasming cock and they beg me to stop cuz it "tickles too much".

the older gentlemen come in handy when im in my submissive state of mind and wish t be controlled and dominated. I love it when i call them daddy! then they show me whos in charge!
Darn you got my attention !!!!
lat is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:48 AM   #17
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't advertise such discrimination or cater to one or certain kinds (I give people a chance, i have had great experiences with young and older gentlemen. For me things are determined on how our conversations go. A connection or not.

I hate when guys call trying to be extra-baby this baby that, I can tell when things are natural or not. But ultimate and definitely "I reserve my right to see who I choose," based on many things lol In a sense exclusive although I dont advertise it.

To me it could be argued both ways to refer to certain groups as a + or -

Maybe I'll advertise based on my daily feelings lol

Oh, today I'm feeling really old guys lol Where yall at?
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #18
TiCobra
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
Generally speaking, I prefer older men because they were raised old school. They open my door, they speak to me with respect, they are mature and carry on intelligent conversation, and they aren't goofing off all of the time. I like mature. I like respect. I like long challenging conversations that stay on topic. I like it slow in the bedroom. And I like one orgasm or two, period.

I'm going to type honest words here, so if you're easily offended, skip over the next 3 paragraphs.

Most younger guys go so fast, they're like little kids in a candy store. Older men might feel that way too, but men in their 40's and up want the woman to feel good. Younger guys want to last forever and want to go again and again and again. I like getting off multiple times over the span of a day or afternoon, but hell no not three or four times in one hour. It's not like… let's all pound as hard as we can and tally up the orgasms. Young guys have this bullshit mentality that turns me off and it's called: the more orgasms the better.

Young guys just don't get it, four orgasms are not always better than one. Maybe to some, yes. If you aren't sure, ask. But if I tell you one orgasm is perfect, then dammit after one orgasm don't pressure me into feeling like I have to force out another one. I don't want to fucking get off six times all because you think you can make me do it. Besides, if I do it, I won't enjoy any of them, because I will have put so much thought into getting off that I honestly wasn't able to even relax and enjoy the experience.

A quickie is fun on occasion, yes. It's also fun when it's slow and intense. The worst thing young men do though is to have a woman say or indicate she only wants or needs to get off once or twice, and then the young guy responds to her by saying, oh no you can get off at least four or five times. It makes me want to repeat myself: Hello fuckstick, I don't want to get off more than once or twice, did you not fucking listen the first time? If you don't understand it, well go find a different whore who needs half a dozen orgasms because I'm not that fucking chic.

If younger men wouldn't pressure multiple orgasms, I would probably be more inclined to see them. Older men listen to what the lady says and they respect it. With the norm being what it is, it's just easier to not deal with guys in their 20's-30's.
I love your attitude PS...being an older man...I understand clearly what you are saying...younger guys don't understand this ( I didn't) but they will as they get older. I enjoy watching my partner enjoy herself, it's a huge turn on for me to watch her ride me CG (mostly because that's the best view for me) or watch her face while I'm DATY. Yeah I'll admit that sometimes I do just want to lay back,relax and be taken care of,every guy does. May sound strange but I want my partner to leave just as satisfied,and that's whether I'm paying for her time or not. I have one provider I see regular that's multi-orgasmic,so chances are good that in an hour session she's going to have more orgasms than other providers I see and she will get at least one maybe two from me...I'm perfectly fine with that...who's keeping score? As you get older guys you'll understand what quality over quantity means...as a certain La governor once said (and I think Toby Keith may have a song that says it) "I may not be good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was" lol.
TiCobra is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #19
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I'm an older guy, since we are being honest I have to say the odds of a provider getting off with me is pretty slim. I don't dine at the Y, I don't have a magic wand, not going to last a hell of a long time during sex. But I feel that if the provider was looking for that she wouldn't be with me to begin with.
But, that being said. I'm also what you would call pretty easy money. No chance of being hurt by me, I'm a southern gentleman and will never be rude. Pretty much give me a few kisses and a good bbbj , perhaps a few minutes of sex and pick up the cash. Not going to try to prove to you what a man I am or try to make you fall in love with me.
I just enjoy having a beautiful woman make me feel desired and young again. The fantasy is as important to me as the act. I'm a lot different now than I was 20 or 30 years ago.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #20
jay7777
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

+ 1
jay7777 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
....Older men might feel that way too, but men in their 40's and up want the woman to feel good. Younger guys want to last forever and want to go again and again and again. I like getting off multiple times over the span of a day or afternoon, but hell no not three or four times in one hour. It's not like… let's all pound as hard as we can and tally up the orgasms. Young guys have this bullshit mentality that turns me off and it's called: the more orgasms the better.....
I can live with one or three for myself but I do expect to be busy the entire hour. Call me young at 45.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #22
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

I can understand the desire a man might have to be busy for an entire hour and for him to get off however many times he wants to. I just wish it weren't expected for me to get off a certain number of times. Sometimes I like to have sex and not even get off, sometimes I just really need the feeling of a hard dick inside of me. It isn't that way all of the time, but for me, I'm more of a... zero, one, or two orgasms chic. And that's all I have to offer a man.

I have no desire at all to have three or more orgasms in a 60 minute duration of time. If I get off three or more times, it is guaranteed that I did not relax and enjoy the experience. Orgasm one and two are great, number three and above are just place holders. I can get off a third and fourth time, but they aren't as intense and they don't feel as good, they are blah. A guy who needs a woman to get off three or more times, nothing against that man, we just probably shouldn't meet intimately.

Things might change down the road, maybe in a year or a few years, things change, cool. It's just the... "Oh, I'm good with just once today," and then a guy saying... "Oh no, you deserve to go twice." Uh... ok... I might deserve that, but I'm still good with just once today.

Some days I just want to say eat my pussy, fuck me, and then cum on my face and go away. Other days I might like to see or taste a man blowing his load in my mouth or on my body. But it's one of those things, if you ask me what I want.... I generally make it pretty clear. I might want your dick going in and out in slow motion, like so slow you have to hold back. I might want it hard to where the head of your dick is poking my belly button. I might want your cock rubbing up and down my ass crack. Is it ok for a lady to say what she wants? And if/when she does, why correct her? What's been voiced may be the one thing that would put her in heaven with you.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #23
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Yes maam, you have my attention.
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #24
skeeter

Encounters: 28

PS....,
This thread started about why some ladies like older men ....

Most of the time one hour is not enough .....

To older guys ( most of the time ) .... It's not f**king....
It's the art , the act , of making love
It's not a marathon .... Each time it's an experience

Or at least this is the way this old fart approaches it ...
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
Most of the time one hour is not enough .....
One hour is never enough for me and never has been.

.....not even with Skin-me-Diva
Old 07-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #26
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I can live with one or three for myself but I do expect to be busy the entire hour. Call me young at 45.
Ya damn skippy +1.....but just because I prefer all or most of my time I just book twwo hours to save face.

I tried 1 hour bookings before and I used a good 45 to 50 minutes of it......wasn't fully satisfied after and usually had to extend for more time. Throw in a few hellos and pleasantries and lingerie ensemble dress times and ya got 40 minutes left....no thank you.

If I book a two hour Id probably use 1 hour and thirty minutes of sex.

3 hour booking maybe two and a half hours actively engaged to some degree....

So my remedy was just to book multihour sessions. Seeing me for a smaller time frame is an inadequate representation of how I may be overnight or with more time. They would assume based on those smaller time frames Id boink them for most of the night. Which is true....but not in that way, more intermittent I'm sure.7 hours active 5 hour cuddling and intermittent sleep. Harder to find ladies that cater to this but gawd bless them lol

I'm under 35 myself. I don't see how a strong affinity for frequent msog and sex should be a bad thing. But I know providers with those age frames usually have those limits because they cant quite take a hearty rump.........and god bless them for being honest.

When I see "must be 40 years or older" I add a few years to her advertised age. She's worn out an has apparently seen better days.........and can take no more of the youngwhipper snapper.

Quote:
It isn't that way all of the time, but for me, I'm more of a... zero, one, or two orgasms chic. And that's all I have to offer a man.
Lazy as shit. Just say you get the itis after you have sex. You get tired and unenthusiactic after you get your individual nutts. I myself like to overwhelm. I like pleasure beyond pleasure. I'm sure telling a man to stop is an ego boost to him......but thank goodness not all providers and women feel this way. All those soul songs about making love all night must be rubbish lol.

Quote:
I have no desire at all to have three or more orgasms in a 60 minute duration of time. If I get off three or more times, it is guaranteed that I did not relax and enjoy the experience. Orgasm one and two are great, number three and above are just place holders. I can get off a third and fourth time, but they aren't as intense and they don't feel as good, they are blah. A guy who needs a woman to get off three or more times, nothing against that man, we just probably shouldn't meet intimately.
That just because you may be jaded or burned out. You came, but your weren't relaxed....wtf lol. They have meds for that I guess. You may need a break......

Quote:
Things might change down the road, maybe in a year or a few years, things change, cool. It's just the... "Oh, I'm good with just once today," and then a guy saying... "Oh no, you deserve to go twice." Uh... ok... I might deserve that, but I'm still good with just once today.

"You make me cum too much, you are such an asshole." Lol

And thank goodness not all ladys and providers share this scenario. Thank goodness to the women that love to cum multiple times and bring guys to their peak for the upteethenth time....gawd bless them.....I like to push limits sexually, I don't want limits placed on me or how I give her pleasure. That sounds boring as hell.

I think the younger ladies 19 and 20 prefer to see older guys for percieved body preservation........they don't want to be "blown out and bust open" (I.e. ginsu blade vaJJ ) before they leave the hobby.....

And older ladies more so at times can't handle those younger guys anymore. Some definitely can. They have an increased sex drive in their older age, but why work slightly harder if you don't want to or have the desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
One hour is never enough for me and never has been.

.....not even with Skin-me-Diva

Hell no. One hour ain't shit...and Ill mess around and blow away my half hour session in one damn position lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #27
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Hell no. One hour ain't shit...and Ill mess around and blow away my half hour session in one damn position lol
now we're talkin
Old 07-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #28
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

@ gimme that :im sure you will get bashed by some of the providers here for some of those comments
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #29
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

I honestly prefer older gents because at 36, younger guys tend to make me feel like a walking Mrs. Robinson. I don't date younger guys in every day life, so this is just a personal preference. I can see 28 or above (a 28 just isn't coming home from a bar with me lol)
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #30
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

@mina : i just made the cut ..lol ..
brownfish is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women