Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
I do not know about others, but if all I see on p411 are ladies I am not familiar with I check her out and her reviews, who seen her etc. Then possibly send a note as well for additional info past just the ok.
Thats the beauty of the whole thing THT!
I send you the appt request, you have access to any and all OK's I have and you can pick and choose who YOU want to check with, one or all of them.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I generally like to use the most recent ladies I have seen and would see again only. There are many ladies I have seen where I have had a nice time and would recommend.....but would not see again.

I will admit for the most part I try to keep references separate from p411 at times. The most reputable ladies I will add to my p411 and review too at times so the dates correspond with the oks I was given. This is even the case when I see those ladies again, I generally just keep the date I wrote the review. This for the most part has worked into my favor because at times when I take breaks from the hobby and don't have recent refs for verification for overnights, through the occasional reviews and track record for seeing certain ladies via my p411 I can easily see providers I choose and not have to heavily rrely on newbie friendly providers...or providers who don't need refs to see specific ladies I want.

I don't think whether or not a lady reponds promptly to refs is my concern. Because usually ladies will either want to talk to the ladies first, or totally omit communicating to find out while using the oks as verification enough to see me.

Since I tend to see the same ladies, I generally won't use a lady as a ref past 2 or 3 times unless I plan on seeing her again.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #18
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Question for the Ladies: How much trust do you have contacting another provider for a reference.

I have heard stories that some providers will offer better rates (not advertised) to the previous clients once another provider trys to contact them for references?
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I send a p411 request and then a pm thru here if they are on here with a list of ladies I think will be a good reference. That list normally consist of reputable ladies and ladies I've seen numerous times. The ones I've seen numerous times I feel can attest that my attitude and level of respect does not change just because I may be a regular. I include a description of myself and how the lady prefers to be contacted and whether she knows me by handle or name or both.

I've had numerous ladies tell me once they have my handle that they don't need my refs. Apparently word gets around lol....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Mostly I rely upon P411 and D-C, and that usually suffices. But sometimes a lady asks for specific references, and in those cases I use ladies I know well, and who I know don't mind being used as references.

I have used a couple ladies who I have not reviewed--in all those cases it was because they asked not to be reviewed, though they knew i would write very favorable reviews of them. One in particular tried to stay fairly low key and wanted just eough reviews that guys knew she was still around.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

If girl is P411, then it doesn't matter. If not, I give her the names of my most recent dates.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #22
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys here's a tip - if you're screening with a more expensive provider, don't provide references with ladies half that rate...I'm just sayin, lol.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #23
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Amaya,
I am still working on that.......why don't you come on down to Houston and then I can use you as a reference............something to think about!.................
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #24
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I don't. They are all on my P411 account/request. YOU pick which ones you want to contact, makes no difference to me.

Totally agree. I have nothing to hide.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:51 PM   #25
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am not familiar with the refs provided I always check the women out first. Including calling a photographer that we shared to find out if said lady was legit. If i don't know/of the girl I certainly won't trust some random " Bambi at this number"
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #26
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Ike!
im still working on getting to houston

Question for the Ladies: How much trust do you have contacting another provider for a reference.

--- as much as i hate to say it, for some ladies, its a pretty cut throat business.
if a lady wanted to offer a gent a discount, to take business from me, then so be it.
i dont know how i would find out, other than--he just decides not to meet with me.
but 'if' there were a way for me to find out, than i just wouldnt contact the lady any longer for references.
i cant change the way she chooses to conduct her business, as much as i may disagree.
luckily, this is a hobby for me as well, so i would just shrug it off.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:24 AM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
If I am not familiar with the refs provided I always check the women out first. Including calling a photographer that we shared to find out if said lady was legit. If i don't know/of the girl I certainly won't trust some random " Bambi at this number"
I've seen a few "Bambi's"
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women